Author Topic: My father told me about the forgotten JDL reeducation program of the 1970s  (Read 1471 times)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
In the 1970's, there were a lot of cults and these cults were popular among the youth.  Sometimes, a Jewish kid got brainwashed and joined one of these cults.  The JDL had an informal program to "reprogram" these Jews.  My father said that in the 1970s a desperate father of a 18 yr old Jewish kid called the JDL to reeducate his kid who joined one of these cults.  So these 3 brave members of the JDL who shall remain nameless, found out where this guy was and waited for him.  When he arrived, they jumped him and threw a large sack over his head.  Then they threw the guy into the trunk of a station wagon and drove him to the country where they had a country bungalow house.  They brought him there where they debrainwashed and reprogramed the kid over there.  This is a true story.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 12:04:45 AM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: My father told me about the forgotten JDL reeducation program of the 1970s
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 07:01:27 PM »
I know two of the people who were involved in the deprogramming efforts, ones a rabbi the other is a psychologist.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 09:35:41 PM »
Cool.  I only met one of the 3 guys in the story, he cooled off now.  My father knew all of them personally.  Is the Rabbi's initials M.B.?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 09:48:07 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

newman

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2007, 01:32:28 AM »
At least if you need to deprogram a muSSlim woman, the bag is already on her head.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2007, 03:11:26 PM »
At least if you need to deprogram a muSSlim woman, the bag is already on her head.

:::D O0
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2007, 12:05:29 PM »
Cool.  I only met one of the 3 guys in the story, he cooled off now.  My father knew all of them personally.  Is the Rabbi's initials M.B.?

No, sorry
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2007, 12:27:40 PM »
In the 1970's, there were a lot of cults and these cults were popular among the youth.  Sometimes, a Jewish kid got brainwashed and joined one of these cults.  The JDL had an informal program to "reprogram" these Jews.  My father said that in the 1970s a desperate father of a 18 yr old Jewish kid called the JDL to reeducate his kid who joined one of these cults.  So these 3 brave members of the JDL who shall remain nameless, found out where this guy was and waited for him.  When he arrived, they jumped him and threw a large sack over his head.  Then they threw the guy into the trunk of a station wagon and drove him to the country where they had a country bungalow house.  They brought him there where they debrainwashed and reprogramed the kid over there.  This is a true story.
Nices story, not a bad idea at all. Some of the Serbian traitors need to be reprogramed like this O0 O0
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2007, 03:46:59 AM »

I once read a book on deprogramming cult members.. I recall something about having to take them to an isolated area to deprogram them. 

The story about the sack and the van is brilliant.