Author Topic: Thug blacks kill white Rowan University student  (Read 2281 times)

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
Thug blacks kill white Rowan University student
« on: November 04, 2007, 11:55:01 PM »
On October 29 Donald Farrell, 19, was leaving a convenience store at around 9 pm with some friends when a group of black men came up to him and asked him where the parties were happening. When Mr. Farrell turned his head and pointed, the blacks punched him in the face and stomach, he died a short time later.

The ("oppressed") negroes stole his cell phone and wallet and haven't been seen since.

The (white lib) prosecutor was quick to say that it was a robbery and had nothing to do with race.

Don't you just love it? A high percentage of blacks wake up in this country every day with the intention of creating misery for whites that they don't even know, and yet the national news media totally ignores it but throws itself into high-gear because some white dude named Dog The Bounty Hunter used the N word during a PRIVATE conversation!

No doubt the oppressed billionaire Oprah Winfrey will soon do a show in which Dog will be shown weeping and begging for forgiveness ... as Winfrey plays it for all it's worth to use it as *proof* that "we still have a long ways to go before white racism ends"!

What an absolutely whacked out society!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: Thug blacks kill white Rowan University student
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 06:00:32 AM »
This negro on white crime happens all too often. There must be an end to it. The liberals in power need these 'africanus criminalis' to vote them into office. That is the main reason that they do not want to see this black brought to justice. You will also notice that the self hating whites and their negro counterparts are striving to have ex felons vote. The pattern is quite obvioius. Yes you are right, you will see 'Dog' start begging for 'black forgiveness', as a matter of fact he has started already. He has 'reached' out to the bwana twana banana kid, the man that brought you 'freddies', the one and only big al sharpton. As for the crack head, pig, hoprah, she is now doing her own spin on her 'leadership' school where she hired africans to teach african nitwits on 'leadership'. You can see the pattern when you put 'blacks in charge'.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 12:01:18 AM »
This negro on white crime happens all too often. There must be an end to it. The liberals in power need these 'africanus criminalis' to vote them into office. That is the main reason that they do not want to see this black brought to justice. You will also notice that the self hating whites and their negro counterparts are striving to have ex felons vote. The pattern is quite obvioius. Yes you are right, you will see 'Dog' start begging for 'black forgiveness', as a matter of fact he has started already. He has 'reached' out to the bwana twana banana kid, the man that brought you 'freddies', the one and only big al sharpton. As for the crack head, pig, hoprah, she is now doing her own spin on her 'leadership' school where she hired africans to teach african nitwits on 'leadership'. You can see the pattern when you put 'blacks in charge'.

No mercy for Blacks, authority is to be reinstated again. All the negro-criminals will be put on the ships that brought them here.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

newman

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 02:03:11 AM »
When will the USA and the west wake up?

Civilised western countries for civilised westerners, turd world jungles for the turd world jungle jumpers, muslim crap holes for crappy  muslims. Problems fixed.

PS: France for liberals!

Offline MARINO

• Junior JTFer
  • "Semper Fi"
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 11:15:43 PM »
I feel that most of these "thugs" are actual cowards. They usually pray on defenseless people, and in numbers and shoot unarmed people as well. That to me is a coward, not a tough guy. What we need to do with these pieces of garbage is send them over to Iraq and other parts of the middle east to see how tough the actual are. It is a shame that we lose many of our brave men and women in combat, and yet we feed and shelter these pieces of trash in our prison system. But I would not give them formal military training, I would just send them out and if they make it back then good for them, if they die that is on less mouth to feed with my tax money. I wonder how much our crime rate would drop if people were to get shipped off into a battlefield rather than a safe prison where they are with friends and gang members, and a place where they receive food and other benefits. The government needs to do something about this. I would even support an aggressive capital punishment system. We need something to bring fear into them and it is certainly not putting them in prison...
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 11:51:48 PM by MARINO »

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2007, 01:16:34 AM »

No mercy for Blacks, authority is to be reinstated again. All the negro-criminals will be put on the ships that brought them here.

Yes! slavery was inhumane like Chaim said, and we should have never brought them to this country.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2007, 06:09:49 PM »
It was the dutch that first brought these things to this country.

newman

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2007, 06:11:49 PM »
It was the dutch that first brought these things to this country.

We should ship 'em all to Holland (they'll go nicely with all their muSSlims).

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2007, 06:16:45 PM »
Dear Newman, I try and keep up with what is happening in Europe and I have read some real horror stories of what is going on in the netherlands. They are getting their love of diversity shoved right up the you know where. I have heard good news coming out of Switzerland. It seems that they are waking up and have just put forth a bill that if one invader commits a crime they are going to deport the whole family. If this were only true in the peoples republic of the former USA.

newman

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2007, 06:20:59 PM »
Dear Newman, I try and keep up with what is happening in Europe and I have read some real horror stories of what is going on in the netherlands. They are getting their love of diversity shoved right up the you know where. I have heard good news coming out of Switzerland. It seems that they are waking up and have just put forth a bill that if one invader commits a crime they are going to deport the whole family. If this were only true in the peoples republic of the former USA.

The scheisser movie watching euro-perverts are victims of their own leftist stupidity.