Author Topic: WHY SO MUCH HATE TOWARDS HOMOSEXUALS ?  (Read 45019 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE TOWARDS HOMOSEXUALS ?
« Reply #125 on: November 24, 2007, 06:37:06 PM »
[quote The more gays the more women there are for us
][/quote]  we can all have Harems with concubines :-\
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #126 on: December 10, 2007, 03:37:15 AM »
]
  we can all have Harems with concubines :-\
[/quote]

You forgot about femine version of this perversion; and about them don't hurting us tell this to the citisens of fine cities of Sodom and Gomorah, the fact that their sin is publicly aplauded is one of the reasons the west is sinking. :( 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #127 on: December 10, 2007, 08:28:29 AM »
]
  we can all have Harems with concubines :-\

You forgot about femine version of this perversion; and about them don't hurting us tell this to the citisens of fine cities of Sodom and Gomorah, the fact that their sin is publicly aplauded is one of the reasons the west is sinking. :( 
[/quote]
indeed!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #128 on: December 10, 2007, 08:54:20 AM »
Sarah is right. It is psychological. She's even more right in saying it's vile  O0

Ive also heard that it's a hormonal mbalance, which can ofcourse be treated

im wondering, do homo's see men more attractive than women, or what?

It's vile and most probably hormonal imbalance, though strong studies have been linked to it being genetic (maybe it was a typological error) most sites say it's not genetic? :o ???
I was reading that in my Psychology book that most point at hormonal imbalances and genetic factors. I think it has to do with hormonal imbalance maybe not an equal amount of hormones during birth resulting in an imbalance with feminine qualities or having received too much estrogen during birth. I read there are estrogens (they aren't human estrogens) in food that make people a bit feminine too. Although, you could also argue it's caused by a variety of factors depending on the individual and circumstance such as hormonal imbalances, psychological, and the foods you eat, but I'm not going with the genetic direction. Maybe this learnt behavior gets inherited somehow or from a gene disorder, but I doubt it? ???

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #129 on: December 10, 2007, 08:56:09 AM »
Nobody has answered my question about why the pharmaceutical companies haven't come up with a drug to treat homosexuality. I'm not being cute. It's a serious question. Do any of you have any thoughts, opinions, or input on this question?

Because its psychological. I don't believe its a disease.
Its vile.

Psychological problems have treatments and medications available. If someone has depression or anxiety, they can receive therapy and medication to treat the symptoms. If someone has a fetish or paraphilia, this is identified in the DSM-IV as abnormal and atypical behavior and identified as a psychological disorder where treatment is also available. But when it comes to homosexuality, the DSM-IV doesn't classify it as a disorder or a paraphilia and there is no therapeutic treatment or medication available to treat it. So why are other psychological conditions and symptoms treated in the mental health field, but not homosexuality?

good point

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #130 on: December 10, 2007, 04:48:16 PM »
I read a stupid article today that said the reason people are homosexual is because they spend too much of their youth with males and enjoy their company so much they cannot break away and take interest in the opposite gender. Instead they continue being with their own sex and then all relations end up channelled towards it.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #131 on: December 10, 2007, 09:21:24 PM »
Nobody has answered my question about why the pharmaceutical companies haven't come up with a drug to treat homosexuality. I'm not being cute. It's a serious question. Do any of you have any thoughts, opinions, or input on this question?

Because its psychological. I don't believe its a disease.
Its vile.

Psychological problems have treatments and medications available. If someone has depression or anxiety, they can receive therapy and medication to treat the symptoms. If someone has a fetish or paraphilia, this is identified in the DSM-IV as abnormal and atypical behavior and identified as a psychological disorder where treatment is also available. But when it comes to homosexuality, the DSM-IV doesn't classify it as a disorder or a paraphilia and there is no therapeutic treatment or medication available to treat it. So why are other psychological conditions and symptoms treated in the mental health field, but not homosexuality?
I have to agree. It is a shame on our country that we have so many gays. It is a disgusting act, and is an affront to G-d
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #132 on: December 10, 2007, 11:04:39 PM »
I don't see whats the special problem with gat/lesbians. It's forbidden by the Noahide Law, but remember that idolatry is also forbidden, eating blood as well. I see noone here complaining about those who worship idols or eat blood sausage, or castrate animals. All Noahide violations!!!!
The few gays I know are agnostic, so I can't read the Noahide Laws to them. I have tried to convince many Christians to abstain from blood sausage and animal castration with little success. (except some Pentecostal Christians who accept to avoid blood, but they are quite anti-Semitic, and say Jews go to hell for rejecting Baptism!!!)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #133 on: December 10, 2007, 11:34:22 PM »
blood sausages? Never heard of it? What's the difference between a blood sausage and a sausage??

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #134 on: December 10, 2007, 11:58:12 PM »
blood sausages? Never heard of it? What's the difference between a blood sausage and a sausage??
I think he means sausage where the blood was not drained out properly, so that there is still some blood in it when the consumer gets a hold of it.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #135 on: December 11, 2007, 02:05:13 AM »
oh ok
But it's kind of misleading, because you can't call it blood sauges, unless it's intended to be like filled with blood or whatever.
Or mayby, he's just trying to once  again find something to say bad things about americans!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #136 on: December 11, 2007, 02:47:20 AM »
Blood Sausages are sausages entirely filled with blood taken when killing an animal (usually pigs). I just don't know if American eat such a thing. Most Argentinians do.They call it "morcilla" here. And it can be considered a violation of the Noahide Laws, since that blood is taken from the animal still alive. (Dam min HaChai).

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #137 on: December 11, 2007, 02:52:06 AM »
I never ever eat that.
I think it is disgusting.
Most Belgian people think it is a delicatesse.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #138 on: December 11, 2007, 10:40:47 AM »

There is black pudding a sausage drenched in blood.

newman

« Reply #139 on: December 11, 2007, 10:47:49 AM »

There is black pudding a sausage drenched in blood.

The black pudding is also used as a weapon in the deadly Lancastrian martial art of Ekke Thump.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #140 on: December 11, 2007, 12:08:18 PM »
Most of us couldn't give a hoot about gays if they confined their activities to their private homes and their campaign for rights ended 20 years ago when sodomy was decriminalised.

What infuriates us about fags is the radical fag lobby. They're not satisfied with the rights they have. They make more and more outrageous demands.

Demanding gay marriage.
Demanding the right to adopt children
Demanding the Red Cross accepts their blood
Demanding the right to address jnr highschoolers and give "OK to be gay" lectures
Publishing childrens books with gay thenes.......

It goes on and on.

Every group has the right to be left alone. NOBODY has the right to demand acceptance. If they let up. we'd leave them be. But they insist on getting political and having laws drafted that destroy our culture, so they're in the firing line.

Yes, sorry, but you are right again. I have a young son and if he turns out to be homosexual, then so be it. However, I would like it not to be the result of queers telling him in his early teens that being queer or straight is some sort of career choice which he is rerquired to make. They are not discriminated against, so why not shut the f... up??

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #141 on: December 11, 2007, 01:13:27 PM »
Most of us couldn't give a hoot about gays if they confined their activities to their private homes and their campaign for rights ended 20 years ago when sodomy was decriminalised.

What infuriates us about fags is the radical fag lobby. They're not satisfied with the rights they have. They make more and more outrageous demands.

Demanding gay marriage.
Demanding the right to address jnr highschoolers and give "OK to be gay" lectures

It goes on and on.

Every group has the right to be left alone. NOBODY has the right to demand acceptance. If they let up. we'd leave them be. But they insist on getting political and having laws drafted that destroy our culture, so they're in the firing line.

Yes, sorry, but you are right again. I have a young son and if he turns out to be homosexual, then so be it. However, I would like it not to be the result of queers telling him in his early teens that being queer or straight is some sort of career choice which he is rerquired to make. They are not discriminated against, so why not shut the f... up??

Please, try not to use offensive language.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #142 on: December 12, 2007, 01:33:52 AM »

Demanding gay marriage.

It goes on and on.

Please, try not to use offensive language.
lol, i think we understand how angry the Parent is-and we stand by you!

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #143 on: December 12, 2007, 03:38:18 PM »
I created one of the hottest topics !!! Over 1000 views and tons of replies.....Merkava rocks !!!  :)
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #144 on: December 12, 2007, 03:39:48 PM »
I created one of the hottest topics !!! Over 1000 views and tons of replies.....Merkava rocks !!!  :)
Only 93 more pages and you'll beat JB!

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline hworta

• New JTFer
« Reply #145 on: December 14, 2007, 01:26:35 AM »
Demanding gay marriage.
Thats wrong
Noooooooo.....that will confuse the child and its sick
I think any blood that doesn't carry any diseases should be welcome. Nothing wrong with this
Hmmm....it depends to what extent
No, no , no ,no.......Imagine a gay version of Cinderella

Homosexuals in America have an obcession with schools and our kids and that needs to stop.