Author Topic: WHY SO MUCH HATE TOWARDS HOMOSEXUALS ?  (Read 45014 times)

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
WHY SO MUCH HATE TOWARDS HOMOSEXUALS ?
« on: November 05, 2007, 06:18:29 AM »
I know I will get flamed by most of the members here but I want to know why there is so much hate towards homosexuals ?

I used to hate homosexuals with a passion when I was in my teens. I did so to the point that I would intimidate & make life miserable for the faggots in my school.

But then it hit me. Why do I invest so much energy hating someone that hasn't done anything to me or my people ? I just learned to accept them. I dont necessarily like them but I think they do bring out some positives:

1) The more gays the more women there are for us

2) They always have very attractive female friends

3) They are great party animals and are actually quite funny.

Don't  get me wrong. I don't particularty like them - but I accept them. Aslong as they keep it to themselves.

Why do you invest so much energy hating someone that has not done anything to you ?
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Boeregeneraal

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE TOWARDS HOMOSEXUALS ?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 06:21:39 AM »
I don't think they are as innocent as you think.

They cut child births greatly - and we all know what happens then.

They brake the Commandments

etc

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 06:25:32 AM »
The more gays the more women there are for us
The less woman for our sons , you mean
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 06:34:27 AM »
But in the end, women are left out, and in tern, could become homo as well

But more importantly, a large decline in newborns

raiseyourfist

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2007, 06:35:25 AM »
i  dont have a problem with anyone's opinions on anything unless it is detrimentally affecting me or other like minded people... Homo's are in your face about the stuff they get up to which is going against the word of G-d.

Both Christianity and Judaism appose gays

BUT ISLAM PERMITS IT... i can see why ;D

Kiwi

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2007, 06:39:02 AM »
I don't agree with their lifestyle, but I would work along side them as I do, fair easier than a mullah.

newman

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2007, 06:41:28 AM »
Most of us couldn't give a hoot about gays if they confined their activities to their private homes and their campaign for rights ended 20 years ago when sodomy was decriminalised.

What infuriates us about fags is the radical fag lobby. They're not satisfied with the rights they have. They make more and more outrageous demands.

Demanding gay marriage.
Demanding the right to adopt children
Demanding the Red Cross accepts their blood
Demanding the right to address jnr highschoolers and give "OK to be gay" lectures
Publishing childrens books with gay thenes.......

It goes on and on.

Every group has the right to be left alone. NOBODY has the right to demand acceptance. If they let up. we'd leave them be. But they insist on getting political and having laws drafted that destroy our culture, so they're in the firing line.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2007, 06:45:15 AM »
it's a disease!

I believe EVERYONE here would like a cure for diseases from cancer to Asthma.

It's un-human to allow a disease to run wild. There is a solution to this disease (and no, im not talking about a bullet :D ) , and if it's not stopped, it will continue spreading!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2007, 06:51:34 AM »
it's a disease!

It's un-human to allow a disease to run wild. There is a solution to this disease (and no, im not talking about a bullet :D ) , and if it's not stopped, it will continue spreading!

Can  chemists produce a H&L-virus that only affects 3d world people & muslim-nazis?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

newman

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2007, 06:54:03 AM »
it's a disease!

Can  chemists produce a H&L-virus that only affects 3d world people & muslim-nazis?

I'm sure that with DNA research they'll find something that only attacks arabs and persians. Let it be soon.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2007, 06:57:20 AM »
it's a disease!

I'm sure that with DNA research they'll find something that only attacks arabs and persians. Let it be soon.

I mean , if some magic wizard can turn them all in gays for a century or so, ...

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2007, 06:58:19 AM »
it's a disease!

Newman, that technology has been researched loooong ago.

In fact, somewhere in Israel, are biological units, that only target designated DNA patterns.

In fact, South Africa and Israel work on this technology together.

SA has the same thing, only to target blacks

newman

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2007, 07:00:59 AM »
it's a disease!

Newman, that technology has been researched loooong ago.

In fact, somewhere in Israel, are biological units, that only target designated DNA patterns.

In fact, South Africa and Israel work on this technology together.

SA has the same thing, only to target blacks

Then what the devil are we all waiting for?

Lets exterminate the arabs, thin out the tree dwellers and adjust the Red chinese to a more managable population.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 07:05:37 AM by newman »

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2007, 07:04:36 AM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

The white south africans, as always were too damned good harted  :-\

Israel got overun by liberals  :-\

sigh

one day...

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2007, 07:18:36 AM »
Demanding gay marriage.
Thats wrong
Noooooooo.....that will confuse the child and its sick
I think any blood that doesn't carry any diseases should be welcome. Nothing wrong with this
Demanding the right to address jnr highschoolers and give "OK to be gay" lectures
Hmmm....it depends to what extent
No, no , no ,no.......Imagine a gay version of Cinderella

newman

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2007, 07:28:14 AM »
Demanding gay marriage.
Thats wrong
Noooooooo.....that will confuse the child and its sick
I think any blood that doesn't carry any diseases should be welcome. Nothing wrong with this
Hmmm....it depends to what extent
No, no , no ,no.......Imagine a gay version of Cinderella

Blood from high-risk donors such as drug addicts, sex-workers and gays is not taken in the first place. That's just good, standard medical practice, not biggotry on the part of blood banks. Forcing blood banks to take blood from everybody could drive away donors or leave the blood banks open to massive law suits.

As for lectures in schools. Issues of sexuality are personal matters for PARENTS to discuss with kids. School is for reading, writing and arithmetic, NOT social egineering and [censored] recruitment.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2007, 07:33:29 AM »
"[censored] recruitment"  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2007, 07:35:20 AM »
Blood from high-risk donors such as drug addicts, sex-workers and gays is not taken in the first place. That's just good, standard medical practice, not biggotry on the part of blood banks. Forcing blood banks to take blood from everybody could drive away donors or leave the blood banks open to massive law suits.

As for lectures in schools. Issues of sexuality are personal matters for PARENTS to discuss with kids. School is for reading, writing and arithmetic, NOT social egineering and [censored] recruitment.

Obviously they shouldn't take blood from junkies but you are right; taking blood from homosexuals is a big risk. HIV can be low when tested and thus undetectable so its best to keep it away from the bloodbanks. I think you are also right. Topics like this shouldn't be discussed at school.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2007, 07:37:00 AM »
I know I will get flamed by most of the members here but I want to know why there is so much hate towards homosexuals ?

I used to hate homosexuals with a passion when I was in my teens. I did so to the point that I would intimidate & make life miserable for the faggots in my school.

But then it hit me. Why do I invest so much energy hating someone that hasn't done anything to me or my people ? I just learned to accept them. I dont necessarily like them but I think they do bring out some positives:

1) The more gays the more women there are for us

2) They always have very attractive female friends

3) They are great party animals and are actually quite funny.

Don't  get me wrong. I don't particularty like them - but I accept them. Aslong as they keep it to themselves.

Why do you invest so much energy hating someone that has not done anything to you ?

Hehehe, you said, "Flamed..."

as far as homosexuals...I prefer to just say that what they do is highly inappropriate...but all together, the ones I know and seen are very nice sweet people who couldn't harm a fly..and many are very smart and successful and make sad people happy etc etc etc...

now there are other homos who are pure evil...I'm was talking about the ones who are good otherwise.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

raiseyourfist

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2007, 07:38:26 AM »
it's a disease!

Im sorry but i don't agree...

AIDS is a disease... homosexuality is simply a bi-product of this

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2007, 07:41:16 AM »
now there are other homos who are pure evil...I'm was talking about the ones who are good otherwise.

Well....I guess there are evil in all sexes , races, faiths and sexual orientations.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2007, 07:41:34 AM »
it's a disease!

Im sorry but i don't agree...

AIDS is a disease... homosexuality is simply a bi-product of this

It's been proven to be a mental illness

Or did i just misunderstand your reply? lol  ::)

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2007, 07:45:09 AM »
It's been proven to be a mental illness

Where did you get that from ?

DOC: "The patient suffers from a mild case of homosexuality but it can be controlled"

Don't be silly ....its not a mental illness.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2007, 04:42:43 PM »
It's a mental illness. It's not natural, therefore, it's an illness.

Merkava it is obvious you are a liberal, who is a phoney and acts like he wants everybody to get along, but you just want degeneracy to run rampant, because that's the hidden ideal of liberalism. Except it's not so hidden to true right-wingers, who can see right through the left-wing's deception to their true disgusting nature and longing for disorder.

Homosexuals are selfish people, who refuse to reproduce. One of G-d's purposes for putting us here is for us to reproduce and continue the legacy of the human race.

Also, there are plenty of gay militants who cause problems for good, moral people like the church-goers in San Francisco.

Jerry Frawell was right in saying that homosexuals are a punishment from G-d.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2007, 04:52:51 PM »
Merkava it is obvious you are a liberal, who is a phoney and acts like he wants everybody to get along, but you just want degeneracy to run rampant, because that's the hidden ideal of liberalism.
lol....you are one paranoid cookie. So I am a Liberal because I don't agree with 100% of what JTF says ?  Maybe you need to cut down on crack that you are smoking, its seriously impairing your judgement.

Homosexuals are selfish people, who refuse to reproduce. One of G-d's purposes for putting us here is for us to reproduce and continue the legacy of the human race.
1. WRONG - you get some homosexual that actually marry and have kids just for the social purpose (ie parent's pressure) but still continue their habits with their spouse's consent.
2. Wake up buddy ! Planet earth is overpopulated beleive me we could do with alot of people not having kids.