Author Topic: Young Croats at Thompson's concert  (Read 14530 times)

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
Young Croats at Thompson's concert
« on: November 05, 2007, 06:20:03 AM »
Look at them they are all young Croats.They are all giving infamous straight arm nazi-ustasha's "sieg heil salute".
That's what today's Croatia truly is.

Infamous singer Thompson with the sword in front of him - which is a symbol of catholic crusade war against other religions.

If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

Kosovo is Serbia

My objective - Free Kosovo from albanian muslim occupation & Defend the Holy Land

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: Young Croats at Thompson's concert
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 06:22:16 AM »
put some more pictures please O0
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 06:40:39 AM »
Thompson is a self-declared Ustasha - a Croatian clerical-fascist. (Clerical-fascist ideology indoctrinates with a mixture of Nazi-type racism and Catholic religious fanaticism.)

It is chilling that one can find videos on Youtube, such as the one below, in which people at Thompson's June 2007 concert in Zagreb, Croatia, are heard chanting "Ubij, Ubij, Ubij Srbina." It means "Kill, kill, kill a Serb." :o

I REPEAT AGAIN THESE ARE ALL YOUNG CROATS.THAT'S WHAT KIND OF YOUTH EXISTS IN CROATIA TODAY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2v8trj-GwY&eurl=http://emperors-clothes.com/croatia/tour.htm

Kosovo is Serbia

My objective - Free Kosovo from albanian muslim occupation & Defend the Holy Land

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 06:49:14 AM »
Ustasha Extravaganza in Bosnia Goes On as Planned

Today, Serbian press reports that thousands of Croats from Bosnia and Herzegovina were on their way to Mostar to see Croat neo-Nazi, proud Ustasha Marko Perkovic, aka Thompson, in concert that was not banned by either the Bosnian or Croat police, despite the Serbian and Jewish protests.

Wearing the Ustasha insignia, Croat girl salutes ahead of the Thompson concert in Zagreb, Croatia.
The singer who reportedly couldn’t sing if his life depended on it, but is rather “braying” and screaming, whose “poetry” harbors extremely sinister fascist overtones, has divided the ethnically mixed Croat/Muslim city of Mostar in the Croat/Muslim federation in Bosnia, and opened up unhealed wounds of war.

In the city, already deeply split along ethnic lines, Thompson’s arrival marked some kind of return to the war, with the last night’s concert serving as a parade of fascism, such as cannot be seen anywhere else in Europe. Fascist insignia, songs glorifying torture and war crimes, hundreds of youths in Ustasha uniforms are all part and parcel of any Thompson concert wherever he goes.

Wearing the Ustasha insignia, Croat girl salutes ahead of the Thompson concert in Zagreb, Croatia.

Remaining Mostar Serbs and Jews launched a protest against last night’s event — a “musical extravaganza” in the words of the organizers — which they see as nothing but an excuse for fascist revelry.
A respected member of the town’s Jewish community, Zoran Mandelbaum, feels that to hold such a gathering is, “to say the least, politically inappropriate.” Moreover, no-one in Mostar can deny the fact that such an event glorifies fascist ideology

A representative of the city’s Muslim community, Mufti Seid Smajkic said that the problem with this concert is “not just the promotion of fascist ideas,” but also the already long-established habit of audiences at Thompson concerts, exhilarated by battle-cries from the concert, “to go on a spree of chaos and destruction.”

Kosovo is Serbia

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2007, 06:51:37 AM »
Jews and Muslims Invited to Ustasha Parade — It Was Only Calling for a Slaughter of Serbs Anyway

According to the Belgrade reporter, “as views on Thompson’s life’s work have been known for a long time, it is truly frightening to hear the opinions of certain Mostar Croat associations who, as they say, do not understand ‘what Bosniaks and Jews have against Thompson singing songs about killing Serbs’.”

Serbian reporter surmised that “listening to Perkovic, one would say that he revels in the controversy. He even goes so far as to say that he believes ‘the Bosniaks have been hypocritical towards him’, as his well-known song ‘Chavoglave’ — which includes the line ‘Listen you gang of Chetniks, Our hand will reach you in Serbia itself’ — at the very beginning of the war in Bosnia-Herzegovina, was effectively adapted and remodeled for the Bosnian Muslims, and was so popular that everyone knew it and sang it, from schoolchildren to old-age pensioners.”

Perkovic remembers Bosnian Muslims loving his braying when the verses were adapted to signify a Muslim call for a slaughter of Serbs, so he wonders why are they pestering him with this sudden outrage.

But some of the Bosnian Muslims appear willing to shake off the head-severing policy, so to them, calls from the organizers of the Perkovic’s Ustasha extravaganza for the representatives of the local Jewish and Islamic communities to attend the concert, together with the Bosnian Muslim army veterans’ associations, sounded like a pure provocation.

Kosovo is Serbia

Offline theanswer

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2007, 06:52:41 AM »
You forgot the famous song

"Bit će mesa, bit će mesa klat ćemo Hrvate".. in english that would be "There will be meat, there will be meat.. we'll slay Croatis"

Of course, this topic is not about the whole truth, it's just part of serb propaganda.. as usual.. And people wonder, why are serbs in war with all their neighbours..

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2007, 06:57:18 AM »
Biggest Ethnic Cleansing of the Entire Yugoslav Conflict

“On Aug. 5, 1995 the army of the newly independent European state of Croatia attacked its own citizens, expelling its undefended Orthodox Christian population in what it called ‘Operation Storm’.

“These Orthodox Christian Serbs had earlier survived the slaughter of three quarters of a million Serbs, Jews and Roma (Gypsies) in the Holocaust conducted by Nazi-allied fascist Croatia in World War II. Only some Serbs, who were forcibly converted to Catholicism at gunpoint, were spared.

A nation in exile: columns of Serbs forced to flee Croatia during Operation Storm, August 5, 1995.

“Modern-day Croatia completed the crime it started in World War II. On Aug. 5, 1995, in front of CNN cameras and an inexplicably silent international community, Croatia completed the biggest ethnic cleansing of the entire Yugoslav conflict, expelling over half a million Orthodox in four years,” reads the announcement of the STOP Coalition’s protest against the “Operation Storm” on the anniversary of Croat mass ethnic cleansing of Serbs twelve years ago, held today in front of the Croatian embassy in Washington.

Kosovo is Serbia

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2007, 06:59:42 AM »
As Julia Gorin calls Croatians - Balkan Beasts.
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2007, 07:04:33 AM »
The Crime Without Punishment

Saturday morning, Representatives of Family Association of the Victims and Missing Persons During Operation Storm and Serbs expelled from Croatia gathered in protest in front of the Croatian embassy in Belgrade. The protest was dominated by the gigantic banner with names of the missing Serbs, along the messages “Croatia’s Still Hiding 2,650 Killed Krajina Serbs” and “The Crime Without Punishment—Through Storm to NDH” (Nezavisna Drzava Hrvatska, Independent State of Croatia, a fascist — Ustasha — state during WWII, notorious for one of the most gruesome chapters of holocaust in the human history).

“Croatia is still hiding 2,650 killed Krajina Serbs,” protest banner with names of the Krajina Serbs still classified as missing, 12 years after the Operation Storm. Belgrade, August 4, 2007.

A resolution that condemns continued crime and genocide over the Serbs in Krajina and Croatia was read by the Minister of Serbian Krajina Government in Exile, Ratko Licina.

The document demands that Croatia ends its policy of national, ethnic and religious discrimination, that Croat officials put an end to indiscriminate arrests and rigged political trials, and that it stops celebrating the Operation Storm as a national holiday, since the operation was a criminal undertaking of a genocidal nature, aimed at purging the country’s territory from each member of Serbian ethnicity.

The resolution also calls on Croatia to reinstate the status of a constitutive people to Serbs and for granting political and cultural autonomy to Croatian Serbs.

The document to be sent to the Croatian president and parliament, also demands restitution of Serb-owned property in Croatia, while urging the Serbian parliament to pass a law on refugees, and monitor implementation of bilateral and other agreements related to the plight of those exiled in August 1995.

Kosovo is Serbia

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2007, 07:06:03 AM »
And here we see Child Abuse by Croatians.

Here is how you make little Nazis in 21st century. This child can't be older than 4.

~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2007, 07:08:03 AM »
700,000 Serbs Expelled From Croatia in 1990-1995

Serbian refugees from Croatia addressed the so-called “international community” at the gathering in front of the Croat embassy in Belgrade, saying that even after 12 years official Zagreb has not honored its responsibilities regarding the return of the expelled Serbs who are still stripped of all their civil and human rights in Croat state. “Croatia is deeply mistaken if it believes it has solved ‘the Serbian question’ by expulsion and ethnic cleansing,” said Rade Cubrilo, president of the citizen association “The Return of the Expelled Krajina Serbs.” He stressed that Croatia keeps failing to honor three legally binding documents, mainly demanding the safe return of all expelled and reinstating their rights.

Cubrilo reminded that up until 1990 Serbs had the status of constitutive nation in Croatia, adding that they will not relinquish that status, but demand to have it reinstated. From 1990-1995 Croats have expelled 550,000 Serbs from Krajina and another 150,000 Serbs, most of whom declared themselves as Yugoslavs, from cities and towns and other parts of the country, said Cubrilo.

During the war some 20,000 Serbs were killed, captured and went missing, while up until today the destiny of 2,650 Serbs remains unknown, said Rade Cubrilo. He added that during the WWII, in what was then a fascist “Independent State of Croatia” (NDH), over one million Serbs were killed, concluding that such Croatia will not and should not be allowed to join the EU.

Representative of the expelled Serbs called on USA, Canada and other states to request that Croatia reinstates the civil rights it took from Krajina Serbs, emphasizing that they are sorely mistaken if they hope to find someone to sign off on Croatia solving “the Serbian question”, since no one has the mandate or the right to wipe from memory the entire nation turned into homeless refugees.

Kosovo is Serbia

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2007, 07:17:25 AM »
Memorial dedicated to victims of Jasenovac croatian-ustashi concentration camp

"May their souls rest in peace"

« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 07:18:57 AM by Lamed »

Kosovo is Serbia

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2007, 08:59:04 AM »
You forgot the famous song

"Bit će mesa, bit će mesa klat ćemo Hrvate".. in english that would be "There will be meat, there will be meat.. we'll slay Croatis"

Of course, this topic is not about the whole truth, it's just part of serb propaganda.. as usual.. And people wonder, why are serbs in war with all their neighbours..

Now dear JTF-ers let me give an answer to "theanswer" (he is croat I presume) who is an obvious ignoramus.
He said Serbia is in war with all of her neighbours.
First of all let's see a map of Serbia and bordering neighbours -

As we can see from the map which is presented above Serbia borders with 8 countries.We are not in conflict with FYR Macedonia,Romania,Hungary,Bulgaria,Monte Negro.
Now some will wonder why I left Albania,Croatia,Bosnia&Herzegovina.
Let us now consider relations between Serbia and this three countries.
Firstly Serbia is not in war or conflict (as you prefer) with Albania.Albanian minority from Kosovo and Metohia (southern Serbia's province) started conflict by saying they want to separate from Serbia and join Albania in their goal to create Great Albania (they even claim part's of FYR Macedonia,Monte Negro and Greece so you see the paradox here, they are in fact in conflit with all of their neighbours).
Serbia gave them (albanians) who lived in Kosovo and Metohia everything jobs,social security,medical treatment and medical security,schools in their own language Serbia even allowed them to create their own university.Unfortunately they started kidnapping Serbs,killing them killing the police officers,they started gathering and importing illegal weapons from abroad which were financed from bloody money of albanian mafia - and by the way you can ask anyone in Europe from police officials of course which mafia is the largest and most dangerous in Europe - and money from selling drugs and modern slave trading and "public houses" they had also across Europe - these are all informations that anyone can check so I'm not making this up.
And finaly when Serbia reacted to this like any other serious country would do Serbia got bombed unfortunately and there are clear evidence even one video I posted before in which USA officials Holbrooke and others and gen.Wesley Clark attended a dinner which albanians organized in USA to raise money for KLA terrorists.So much about "Serbs are the bad guys".
So bottom line is that Serbia was in conflict with albanian minority in Kosovo and Metohia which wanted to separate southern Serbia province and join Albania and satisfy their terrorist aspirations.Since Serbia is independent sovereign country like any country in the world that could not be allowed.
Like USA would not allow Texas,Arizona or California to separate and join United States of Mexico.

Now let us consider situation with Croatia.They claim that Serbs were the aggressors,that Serbia is aggressor.
Then why if I may ask dear JTF-ers Croatia forcible expelled 700000 Serbs who were Croatian citizens who were born in Croatia and consider Croatia to be their home?
WHY WERE THEIR ALL EXPELLED AND 2650 OF THEM KILLED?
Tudjman's (opened nazi-ustashi admirer) infamous ex-president of Croatia regime started war by wanting to eradicate all Serbs from Croatia and create ethnically clear Croatia which they accomplished unfortunately because USA,which Serbs always supported allowed that to happen.
Why they were all expelled.Even to this day Serbs who were expelled from Croatia are not let to come to their own homes,they built out of their money because Croatian government is blocking their return.

Situation with Bosnia and Herzegovina is quite clear.As we all now B&H is federation of three nations.Croats,Serbs and Bosniaks (muslims).Ther's about 2,3 milion muslims about 1,4 milion Serbs and about 260000 Croats.
This is the map of B&H -

As we can see Serbs have their own entity called Republica Srpska and Muslims and Croats formed Muslim-Croat federation or Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (now Croats want to have their own separate entity as well the third entity).
So when war started in Bosnia&Herzegovina that was not because Serbia attacked B&H but that was clear example of civil  war betwen these three groups -

1) Bosniak's (muslims) who wanted their own islamic state
2) Serbs wanted to stay in Yugoslavia
3) Croats wanted independent state which they call today Herzeg-Bosna  and wanted to join to Croatia eventualy.

So as you dear JTF-ers can see Serbia could not be the aggressor and that was confirmed by the international community and verdict in the International Court of Justice.

Finally dear JTF-ers all of those who claim that Serbia is fascistic state  and other similar crap (mainly that claims come from Albania and Croatia) can see and look some of this basic fact.
Today Croatia is almost ethnically clear with few percent of minorities out of almost 14% of minorities before the war.
Albania has 99,8% of Albanians.Almost no minorities.No one wants to live with them and yet Serbia let them live in Kosovo and Metohia all of this years and how did thay thank to Serbia by starting terrorist attacks not only against Serbs but against loyal albanians which were loyal to Serbia and did not wanted to separate from Serbia.

In Serbia out of 7,498,001 population there's 6,212,844 Serbs and 1,285,157 of minorities Serbia is by far the country with the largest number of minorities not only in Balkans but in Europe if we are looking the number of minorities in total population of one country.That is 17,14% of people who are not Serbs and live in Serbia and Serbia is proud to have them all.Even today there's considerable number of Croats who live in Serbia and while war was going on, and while their brothers from Croatia were expelling and killing Serbs in Croatia they weren't even touched in Serbia nor their property.They all continued to live in Serbia to this day.

So next time you hear some crap like that about Serbia I suggest you learn basic facts or ask someone who's not dumb like this liars are.

Kosovo is Serbia

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2007, 09:09:44 AM »
BAN NAZICROAT "theanswer"

WHO DARES COMPARING
USTASHA GENOCIDE OF
SERBS, JEWS AND ROMA
WITH A CETNIK SONG
ABOUT KILLING THOSE
WHO COMMITTED THIS
GENOCIDE: THE NAZICROATS.

>:( >:( >:(

I BELIEVE ISRAELIS SING
SONGS ABOUT THEIR VICTORY
OVER ARAB NAZIS.

NOTHING COULD BE MORE RIGHTFUL.

SERBS, JEWS AND ROMAS
HAVE FULL RIGHT TO SING
SONGS OF VICTORY
AGAINST THEIR ARCHNAZIENEMIES.

;) ;) ;)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2007, 09:52:22 AM »
Lamed,

thanks..
I really like your posts great new information!

Cao..

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2007, 10:49:17 AM »
Lamed,

sister where did you find "Memorial dedicated to victims of Jasenovac croatian-ustashi concentration camp" that picture??

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2007, 12:04:21 PM »
Certainly NOT
in ANY existing
"croatian ambassy"....

>:(
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"

"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
"Serbian Gussars"
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2007, 01:08:46 PM »
Lamed,

sister where did you find "Memorial dedicated to victims of Jasenovac croatian-ustashi concentration camp" that picture??

Here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:IM000818.jpg

Kosovo is Serbia

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2007, 01:34:15 PM »
DALMACIJA wanted to say:

"Lamed, BROTHER..."

;D
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"

"Serbian Gussars"
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2007, 01:34:22 PM »
Lamed i mean brother not sister srry i was confused ...

alright now i see.. he is male

my apologize
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 01:36:46 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2007, 06:11:59 PM »
The resolution also calls on Croatia to reinstate the status of a constitutive people to Serbs and for granting political and cultural autonomy to Croatian Serbs.

Didn't the Serbo-Croat War start when the Croats revised the constitution that revoked the status of the Serbs as a constituent nation?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2007, 06:45:14 PM »
This was one of the main reasons.

Having Serbs "living" in an "independant state of NAZICROATIA"
was more than terrifying for us, Serbs,
since WE ALL KNOW what the NAZICROATS
"did" to us.

>:(
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"

"Serbian Gussars"
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2007, 01:19:07 AM »
Quote from: Hail Columbia link=topic=10859.msg115765#msg115765

Didn't the Serbo-Croat War start when the Croats revised the constitution that revoked the status of the Serbs as a constituent nation?

During WW2 Croatia was a genocidal country.
The anti fascist actions in Croatia were mostly committed by the Serbs.

After the war the anti-fascist movement established socialistrepublic of  Croatia as binational state of two nations. The Serbs were one of the creators of the Croatian state after WW2.

In 1990 the new Croatian government declared the Serbs in Croatia a national minority.
We lost our constitutional right. The Serbs in Croatia were autochthonous people.
We were present in Croatia for centuries long just like the Croats.

Of course we did not agree with this solution.
Two years after this happening (1992) Croatia was recognized by the whole world.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2007, 07:04:57 AM »
NAZICROATS ARE RECOGNIZED
ALSO ON YOU(CRO)TUBE.

LET'S WORK ON
THEIR ANNIHILATION.

:)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"

"Serbian Gussars"
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline jtf102

• New JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2007, 05:41:01 PM »
NAZICROATS ARE RECOGNIZED
ALSO ON YOU(CRO)TUBE.

LET'S WORK ON
THEIR ANNIHILATION.

:)
WOW thats not racist at all, lets just kill all the Croatians. For your information HUSAR, the thompson concert was a great success and no one was wearing any nazi memrobilia. Does that dissapoint you?