Author Topic: The Infamous Bus Accident Part 1 is now on youtube!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3562 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!

Hope you enjoy. :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

I worked pretty hard on it.

Part 2 and 3 will be coming in the next few days.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
My favorite video of Chaim!

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer

GREAT VIDEO :::D :::D :::D

I mean really an average of 60,000$ :o :o :o per year for illiterate bus driver.
Wow this "melting pot" project is way to weird  :D  :D :D
If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

Kosovo is Serbia

My objective - Free Kosovo from albanian muslim occupation & Defend the Holy Land

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                 בס''ד

Fantastic video, judeanoncapta.

You obviously put a great deal of work into it, and it is very entertaining. I would feel badly if youtube removed it after all of your hard work. But it certainly is controversial.

I suggest that you change the category from "News & Politics" to "Comedy". That might insulate it from censorship. BTW, "News & Politics" is a weak category that gets fewer views. I always place the videos under "People & Blogs" because there are more views there. But in this case, I would label it "Comedy" to avoid getting it pulled.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Ok, Chaim. Thanks for the advice.

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Chaim, you should seriously consider a career as a comedian. You will make millions of dollars and become famous which will both help the cause. Of course you will have to tone down the affirmative action jokes a bit, but you will do great.

No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Excellent Video, Thanks JNC!  O0

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!

The pictures were not that hard to find but I think it is the timing that makes it funny.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

All that talk on that video of the old days made me think of this video, Main Street in Flushing Queens in 1969.
WHAT A DIFFERENCE compared to today.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
Chaim, you should seriously consider a career as a comedian. You will make millions of dollars and become famous which will both help the cause. Of course you will have to tone down the affirmative action jokes a bit, but you will do great.
I do agree with you about this.
He would certainly be one of the BEST EVER!

...affirmative action jokes a...
To be honest those are the BEST ones.Man each time this wonderful person Chaim is talking about that issue a fell off the chair  :::D
Seriously,Chaim is the GREATEST! O0 O0 O0
If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

Kosovo is Serbia

My objective - Free Kosovo from albanian muslim occupation & Defend the Holy Land

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
My favorite part was the Einstein next to a black woman part.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
My favorite part was the Einstein next to a black woman part.

I've seen that ad on the subway...I was cracking up when I first saw it.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member

All that talk on that video of the old days made me think of this video, Main Street in Flushing Queens in 1969.

Thank You so much for sharing this video with us.  8;)   I loved the Main Street parade when I was a little girl.  I remember it like it was a dream.  :)
Thanks for reminding me of how wonderful it and Main Street were.  8;)
My mother-in-law stills lives right off of Main Street in Flushing.  It is sad what it has become  :'(.  Going there to visit is like taking a trip to a foreign country.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer

THANKS SO MUCH!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I'm sorry Judeanoncapta - I wanted to Thank You for all your hardwork in bringing us this great video.  I just was so thrilled to see a video of a parade I used to attend when I was a little girl(when there were no such thing as video cameras)...I forgot to do it  :-[
Great Job  O0

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
I'm sorry Judeanoncapta - I wanted to Thank You for all your hardwork in bringing us this great video.  I just was so thrilled to see a video of a parade I used to attend when I was a little girl(when there were no such thing as video cameras)...I forgot to do it  :-[
Great Job  O0

Thanks, Part 2 and 3 should be easier. Less pictures needed.

Did you guys like the lip plates?

I was in stitches.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
My reaction to the lip plates :o :::D  :o!  Those images certainly make the point  ^-^!  Can't wait for parts 2 & 3!  

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Great Job  O0

Thanks, Part 2 and 3 should be easier. Less intricate dialogue requires less less pictures.

You can thank me then.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
I love the way it ends off with that picture of the huge black woman, that was so funny.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
The video is great and it looks like you did a great deal of work selecting all the pictures to make it up. O0
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

Thanks for putting up the link to this video. I grew up in Flushing and seeing all the old stores again and how nice it was was a great treat. I saw Masters one of my favorite stores. What a difference in the population. In a way I am sad that all this is lost. That was America at its best. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Judea, I think we have the same sense of humor.  That was Chaim's all time best show.  The "Bus accident part 1."  The slides were great, I couldnt stop laughing.  You should try to get a slide of blacks sleeping on the job, when Chaim says there's no difference if blacks are awake or asleep.  And show a math problem of 1+1 =5, when chaim says they have no concept of math.  

And play "Old Man River" as background music

It was great though!!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
The video is great and it looks like you did a great deal of work selecting all the pictures to make it up. O0

I'll try to have part 2 up some time in the wee hours tonight.