Author Topic: I am I, the Manhig Yisroel  (Read 2531 times)

Offline Manhig Yisroel

• New JTFer
I am I, the Manhig Yisroel
« on: November 06, 2007, 02:08:57 AM »
My name is Patrick. I am a philosopher and a writer. I am about to publish the first volume of my first book: a treatise on the meaning of life and how to live, including my philosophy of history, which will be featured in the third volume. You can visit my blog at http://stm.typepad.com.

I got here through YouTube and the JTA videos.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Re: I am I, the Manhig Yisroel
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 06:30:55 AM »
Welcome aboard.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 08:43:43 AM »
welcome
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 08:56:20 AM »
He's been banned.

He was spreading nazi lies that "Ashkenazi Jews are all Khazars, not real Israelites" etc.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 12:29:07 AM »
Scum.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Kiwi

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2007, 02:43:19 AM »
Funny I noticed he was banned on 13 posts.  ^-^ Unlike for some.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2007, 05:05:55 AM »
Well that was fast. The genetic reasearch proved that Polish Jews have genom closer to Sephardim Jews from Marroco than to non-jewish Poles; I can't stand those khazarists and Anglo-Israelite folks. good work mods O0
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm