Author Topic: About this forum and its problems  (Read 23279 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: About this forum and its problems
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2008, 11:41:42 PM »
you don't need a camera... just video-software
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2008, 11:46:07 PM »

Perhaps, certainly, if you say so...
but since I am not as "cool-headed" as Chaim,
I 'll have to wait until my 95 years old,
God-Willing, to be as "cool"...

"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2008, 11:57:48 PM »

Perhaps, certainly, if you say so...
but since I am not as "cool-headed" as Chaim,
I 'll have to wait until my 95 years old,
G-d-Willing, to be as "cool"...

keeping cool means, doing it tomorrow, not when you're dead.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Kiwi

« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2008, 12:34:06 AM »
You're right, Skippy, as always.

They have THE banishing button,
I just have my Sheer Serbian Will.

They must win...

Just Serbain Will?  ???

What more do you need, it is who you are.

Does it not command respect?

I know, Skippy,
that this is who I am.

I do not need anything else,
except my family, of course.

;)

It seems not, though,
to "command respect".

???

Neither do the Serbian Victims
of the holocaust "command respect".
Since when the NAZICROAT
spits its venom on
Serbs Dead and Alive,
on Serbia and on Serbdom,
I am supposed to behave
like a baby-sitter towards it,
not like a Serbian Man...

::)

I have only ever thought of you as a man, Husar no Croat will ever change that.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2008, 12:47:45 AM »
You're right, Skippy, as always.

They have THE banishing button,
I just have my Sheer Serbian Will.

They must win...

Just Serbain Will?  ???

What more do you need, it is who you are.

Does it not command respect?

I know, Skippy,
that this is who I am.

I do not need anything else,
except my family, of course.

;)

It seems not, though,
to "command respect".

???

Neither do the Serbian Victims
of the holocaust "command respect".
Since when the NAZICROAT
spits its venom on
Serbs Dead and Alive,
on Serbia and on Serbdom,
I am supposed to behave
like a baby-sitter towards it,
not like a Serbian Man...

::)

I have only ever thought of you as a man, Husar no Croat will ever change that.

You're a great Woman, Skippy.

We are the same, you towards the japs (almost like I),
I  towards the NAZICROATS, and both of us towards the germans.

8;)

"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"

"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
"Serbian Gussars"
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2008, 03:28:43 PM »
Hello Everyone,

As a Jewish Croat I was somewhat galvanised into making a comment on this topic....From watching a video about the Utashe and recognition of atrocities of WII from this website I noticed that apparently and which is an extreme misconception and has no factual foundation it appears to be claimed by the narrator on the video that the early 1990s Croatia was to be formed on the grounds of the WII policy of a Utashe Run independent state of Croatia which in itself is absurd......Furthermore it does not take into account that during the homeland war the orignal displacement of Krajina Croats from illegal unconstitional dealings between Babic and Milosevic but rather a list of of croatian atrosties that I do not deny but which nevertheless paints completely a one-sided picture. We seem to forget the anomalies in all this as only through searching them do you find the truth, Chetniks and Utashe seem to be somewhat like two sides of the same coin both fighting against the Partisans(Which included my relatives) at times even collaborating at the later parts of the WII. I have seen videos that show factual evidence that Nazi Germany recieved loans from Jewish bankers, Milosevic and Tudman's secret meetings, convenient ceasefires, Foreign Aid and Intelligence, Jews convinced to give negative proganda on Croatia in the 90s, the list goes well beyond these few points....Their are certainly strange forces at work.

That's lies from communist propagand which after WWII claimed to be sole anty nazi partizant movement, calling all others colaborateurs. That's Why Chetniks are compared to Ustash while true colaboratours were comunists who don't even fought against germany till 22 june of 1941; we had the same in my country... Ustasha were Nazi German minions a minor power in Axis, The Chetniks were Home Army loal to Royal Yugoslavain govererment in London an alied power; and comunist partixans were bandits an dregs of society loyal to Stalin's Moscow. What kind of Jew are you Datko to spill the revisionist poison?
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Dado

• New JTFer
« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2008, 12:07:50 AM »
Well I left my post for a couple of days and have recieved the most outrageous abuse.....nevertheless I respect people's opinions however let me clarify. My similiarities between Utashe and Cetniks which I should ellaborate was limited to there sole Nationalistic aims, I never denied the atrocities nor did I promote anything related to the Ustashe in any way or how that would be totally absurd, I would not exist if they had there way! I will come back to this point but what I did want to dispute is the association people see with Croatia today and in the 90s with the ustase collaborators of the 1940s which is incorrect. I believe someone then wrote about Tudman's idea of a Croatia without serbs, well as independence talks for Srpska Krajna stopped the JNA promptly invaded Croatia which albeit but some firearms that they had achieved from Hungary had nothing to defend themselves with and under the name of "Cetniks" proceeded to displace Croats out of their homes and ethnically cleanse, the atrocities are not to be forgotten as the Ustase Atrocites were horrific the Serbian aggression into Croatia was indiscriminate and destructive. Even after further peace talks and a suppression to create a Srpska Krajna region this was not good enough and serbian forces continued to Pillage/Rape and Murder into Croatia before they were halted and furthermore betrayed by Milosevic who saw this a financially inviable region that needed to be flooded with funding and left it fend for itself leaving it susceptible to attack by Croat forces that later and after original serbian agression and atrocities created there own unacceptable heinous atrocities on serbs in the region albeit to alot smaller degree than that recieved, although I do not wish to diminuish each one for as deitramental it was for those that it affected.

The Partisans are the true coalition that expelled the Nazi forces from the region! The Cetniks turned against the Partisans almost solely and stopped fighting the partisans that looked to stabilise the region and stop people from killing eachother then aftermath of a Communist Yugoslavia under Tito is still extremely popular amongst people in all republics the only unfortunate thing is the suppression of Religion.

Well fundamentally I think people in this forum find it way to easy to generalise people for what has happened in the past, I have nothing against Serbs,Croats.....I think it is unreasonable to say that all Croats that all Croats were Nazis in WWII and that today's Croatia promotes that kind of behaviour there are symphazises but they are a minority of idiots as there are also a minority Serbian Nazis(Check Out on youtube) and Russian Nazis that fought alongside Serbs in Kosovo. If we look at records we will see why us jewish people share such empathy for those Albanians who risked their lives to save jews in WWII, does that mean that every Albanian is noble or that I should side for Albanians on every issue not at all. Furthermore the major parties in Croatia are not those with nationalised agenda's, and although I live abroad now I am told that the Jewish community in Zagreb is very solid and the condemnation is widespread last year when I visited the mayor of Zagreb and the cultural minister attended a condemnation meeting at the cementary which was broadcasted on television. Well I have a few more things I would like to cover and these ones in more detail but I will leave it at that for now, I respect all rational debate and appreciate most people's comments......However Husar your Biggot immature statements including but not exclusively "Dado is a NaziCroat, Heil Dado" just make anything of intelligence you say completely uncredible.

P.S. Good luck to Djokovic tonight!

Can anyone explain these paragraphs that I found on a site:

In August 1942, Dr. Harald Turner (the chief of the German civil administration in Serbia) announced that Serbia was the only country in which the "Jewish question" was solved and that Belgrade was the "first city of a New Europe to be Judenfrei." Turner himself attributed this success to Serbian help.

The first experiments in mass executions of camp inmates by poison gas were carried out in Serbia. Serbia was the first country to proudly declare itself "Judenfrei" ("cleansed" of Jews).

The fight against the Jewish influence had actually started six months before the German invasion when the government of Serbia issued legislation restricting Jewish participation in the economy and university enrolment.

"The Serbian chetniks of Draza Mihailovic were represented as fighters against the occupier, while in fact they were the allies of the Nazi fascists in Yugoslavia....The documents in this collection indicate clearly and unequivocally that the Chetniks collaborated with the occupiers, both in the military and political sphere, as well as in the domain of economic activity, intelligence and propaganda... (source: the Serbian scholars, Dr. Jovan Marjanovic & Mihail Stanisic, The collaboration of Draza Mihailovic's Chetniks with the enemy forces of occupation, 1976.)

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #82 on: January 25, 2008, 06:50:59 AM »
listen. The reason Cetnici and partisans fought against eachother was because Cetnici wanted hitler out of serbia and communist fought for control over Serbia.

the paragraphs are paradox, the first one says that a Dr declared and then that Serbia "proudly" declared itself.
Serbia wasn't itself. It was occupied by hitler.

I find your post hilarious because the Cetniks were Soldiers from the Royal Army. And were respected and Defended after the war by many American and Allied veterans. The reason communists got their support in the end was because they had British communists spying for them and altering reports comming from Serbia.

Cetniks were and are the only movement in Yugoslavia that was and is anti-fascist and anticommunist.
Cetniks weren't only Serbs. There were bosniaks and croats who realized the truth, There were saved Jews that later joined the Cetniks.
Germany's first loss was in Serbia in 1941. They sent 23 divisions (4 to stalingrad) and lost.
They wanted peace with Mihajlovic but he refused and wanted the germans out of Serbia.
For that reason he got a price over his head of 100.000 reichsmark.

Later he was Times man of the year, He got the medal of valor by the American president.
His face covered several stamps in the US.

If the cetniks were collaborators. That wouldn't have happened. They even had a trail on the matter and found that Mihajlovic was a true and pure antifascist and anticommunist. He didn't collaborate nor did his Cetniks.

During the trail a traitor (i think his name was Djurisic) showed a document where it said "Greater Serbia ethnically clean" but they found out it was a forgery.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 06:53:32 AM by Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac) »

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #83 on: January 25, 2008, 08:51:04 AM »
Well I left my post for a couple of days and have recieved the most outrageous abuse.....nevertheless I respect people's opinions however let me clarify. My similiarities between Utashe and Cetniks which I should ellaborate was limited to there sole Nationalistic aims, I never denied the atrocities nor did I promote anything related to the Ustashe in any way or how that would be totally absurd, I would not exist if they had there way! I will come back to this point but what I did want to dispute is the association people see with Croatia today and in the 90s with the ustase collaborators of the 1940s which is incorrect. I believe someone then wrote about Tudman's idea of a Croatia without serbs, well as independence talks for Srpska Krajna stopped the JNA promptly invaded Croatia which albeit but some firearms that they had achieved from Hungary had nothing to defend themselves with and under the name of "Cetniks" proceeded to displace Croats out of their homes and ethnically cleanse, the atrocities are not to be forgotten as the Ustase Atrocites were horrific the Serbian aggression into Croatia was indiscriminate and destructive. Even after further peace talks and a suppression to create a Srpska Krajna region this was not good enough and serbian forces continued to Pillage/Rape and Murder into Croatia before they were halted and furthermore betrayed by Milosevic who saw this a financially inviable region that needed to be flooded with funding and left it fend for itself leaving it susceptible to attack by Croat forces that later and after original serbian agression and atrocities created there own unacceptable heinous atrocities on serbs in the region albeit to alot smaller degree than that recieved, although I do not wish to diminuish each one for as deitramental it was for those that it affected.

The Partisans are the true coalition that expelled the Nazi forces from the region! The Cetniks turned against the Partisans almost solely and stopped fighting the partisans that looked to stabilise the region and stop people from killing eachother then aftermath of a Communist Yugoslavia under Tito is still extremely popular amongst people in all republics the only unfortunate thing is the suppression of Religion.

Well fundamentally I think people in this forum find it way to easy to generalise people for what has happened in the past, I have nothing against Serbs,Croats.....I think it is unreasonable to say that all Croats that all Croats were Nazis in WWII and that today's Croatia promotes that kind of behaviour there are symphazises but they are a minority of idiots as there are also a minority Serbian Nazis(Check Out on youtube) and Russian Nazis that fought alongside Serbs in Kosovo. If we look at records we will see why us jewish people share such empathy for those Albanians who risked their lives to save jews in WWII, does that mean that every Albanian is noble or that I should side for Albanians on every issue not at all. Furthermore the major parties in Croatia are not those with nationalised agenda's, and although I live abroad now I am told that the Jewish community in Zagreb is very solid and the condemnation is widespread last year when I visited the mayor of Zagreb and the cultural minister attended a condemnation meeting at the cementary which was broadcasted on television. Well I have a few more things I would like to cover and these ones in more detail but I will leave it at that for now, I respect all rational debate and appreciate most people's comments......However Husar your Biggot immature statements including but not exclusively "Dado is a NaziCroat, Heil Dado" just make anything of intelligence you say completely uncredible.

P.S. Good luck to Djokovic tonight!

Can anyone explain these paragraphs that I found on a site:

In August 1942, Dr. Harald Turner (the chief of the German civil administration in Serbia)

NOT A SERBIAN...........................A GERMAN !!!!!!
GERMANS MURDERED THOUSANDS OF SERBS
sometimes in ONE DAY, all over Serbian Lands !!!!

announced that Serbia was the only country in which the "Jewish question" was solved and that Belgrade was the "first city of a New Europe to be Judenfrei." Turner himself attributed this success to Serbian help.

Was Serbia to help the germans,
it would have been MUCH BIGGER
than it was during german OCCUPATION !!!

The first experiments in mass executions of camp inmates by poison gas were carried out in Serbia. Serbia was the first country to proudly declare itself "Judenfrei" ("cleansed" of Jews).

SERBIA WAS OCCUPIED BY THE GERMANS
WHO DID ANY ATROCITY THEY COULD !!!!!!!!!

The fight against the Jewish influence had actually started six months before the German invasion when the government of Serbia issued legislation restricting Jewish participation in the economy and university enrolment.

According to this, Serbia should have sent
SS TROOPS in Stalingrad, Serbia didn't !!!

"The Serbian chetniks of Draza Mihailovic were represented as fighters against the occupier, while in fact they were the allies of the Nazi fascists in Yugoslavia....The documents in this collection indicate clearly and unequivocally that the Chetniks collaborated with the occupiers, both in the military and political sphere, as well as in the domain of economic activity, intelligence and propaganda... (source: the Serbian scholars, Dr. Jovan Marjanovic & Mihail Stanisic, The collaboration of Draza Mihailovic's Chetniks with the enemy forces of occupation, 1976.)

A communist "source" for
anything about Cetniks
is a little biased.

We already answered all
the vicious questions of your fellow NAZICROATS,
here's one example:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=11311.0

"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"

"Serbian Gussars"
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #84 on: January 25, 2008, 09:41:54 AM »
Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac) gave a nice explanation I agree.

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #85 on: January 26, 2008, 09:09:42 PM »
Thank you.