Author Topic: How To Write To YouTube To Restore Our Account  (Read 13385 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
How To Write To YouTube To Restore Our Account
« on: November 06, 2007, 06:10:12 PM »
                                                                                                         בס''ד

Some clarifications:

1. Jimmy's account was "permanently disabled" not merely suspended. The latest video that youtube removed from Jimmy's account ("Albanian Muslim Terrorists Vs. Heroic Serb Christians") was the third video to be taken down since the account was opened, and youtube has a rule that after three videos are removed, the account can be permanently disabled.

2. I wrote to youtube asking them to reverse the unfair decision and got back an "answer" from someone named "Sylvian" from "The YouTube Team". It was the same standard answer they give to everyone who is banned. I wrote back a second time and have not received any answer.

3. I have all of the videos that were on Jimmy's account and I can upload them unto new accounts if need be. That does mean however that we start from scratch again as far as the number of views, comments, ratings etc.

4. People should write to youtube to urge that this unjust decision be reversed. They try to hide where to write because they want to avoid getting emails. So here is how to write to them:

a. Write to: http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/request.py?hl=en

b. Refer to: Case # 212627491

5. Do NOT insult or threaten when writing, but you can state that you and your friends and family loved the videos and were shocked to see the account unfairly disabled. Please be VERY BRIEF when writing, and please use your own words. Remember that the person in "youtube support" that you are writing to can potentially reverse this arbitrary decision. Someone in "youtube support" banned us, and someone else can unban us. That is what happened with Allen T, and that is what happened with our "The Real Islam Revealed" video. So try to be brief but persuasive.

6. If we lose this battle, it will be a setback but not a fatal one. Let's try to reverse this decision, but remember that no matter what, our campaign to become a mass movement will continue until we are successful, G-d willing.

7. G-d bless all of the wonderful loyal members of the JTF Forum. I love all of you. It's an honor to work with such great people.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 06:37:13 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: How To Write To YouTube To Restore Our Account
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 06:12:09 PM »
Ok all, lets do this!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 06:14:25 PM »
Great, I was going to ask you if I could repost your post as a sticky so more people would see it, but it looks like you've done it already. 

I just sent an email and mentioned that JTF is a religious Jewish organization and that its videos are largely based in Judaism, in order to turn the issue into one of discrimination of Judaism on YouTube.  I think it would help if people drove this point, but it could also backfire as well because there could be some anti-Semites making these decisions.   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 06:18:08 PM »
To Whom It May Concern:

I am deeply disturbed by the decision to shut down the account entitled 'JSullivan777'. As controversial as the videos in question are to some, they are in fact cherished by a great number of people. If youtube is going to remain a successful website, it must allow a wide variety of points of view to be expressed freely and openly. I urge you to reverse the decision and to restore the account of JSullivan777.

Trumpeldor

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 06:23:06 PM »
Great, I was going to ask you if I could repost your post as a sticky so more people would see it, but it looks like you've done it already. 

I just sent an email and mentioned that JTF is a religious Jewish organization and that its videos are largely based in Judaism, in order to turn the issue into one of discrimination of Judaism on YouTube.  I think it would help if people drove this point, but it could also backfire as well because there could be some anti-Semites making these decisions.   

Everyone should make their own individual arguments. If this looks like an organized campaign, it is much less effective. If it looks like a spontaneous outpouring from the grassroots, where everyone is using their own words, that is more powerful. In this context, your argument is a good one because it is original. But everyone should not use the same arguments if possible.

Remember that there are probably some affirmative action types working in youtube support, and there certainly are some anti-Semites there. So everyone should use their own words and logic and hopefully we will convince someone in youtube support to reverse the decision.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2007, 06:28:08 PM »
To Whom It May Concern:

I am deeply disturbed by the decision to shut down the account entitled 'JSullivan777'. As controversial as the videos in question are to some, they are in fact cherished by a great number of people. If youtube is going to remain a successful website, it must allow a wide variety of points of view to be expressed freely and openly. I urge you to reverse the decision and to restore the account of JSullivan777.

Trumpeldor

A great email, Trumpeldor, except I would have included the Case Number. But still the email is good.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2007, 06:29:21 PM »
Yes I just wrote to them fairly simple that to reverse this unjust this attempt.  And that JTF has the right to speak.  It isn't in any sorts a violation.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2007, 06:30:21 PM »
They limit the message to 350 characters so these messages have to be short and snappy. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2007, 06:33:48 PM »
To Whom It May Concern:

Trumpeldor

A great email, Trumpeldor, except I would have included the Case Number. But still the email is good.

Thanks, though I included the case # in the subject line, Chaim.

In that case, the email is perfect.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2007, 06:37:25 PM »
To Whom It May Concern:

Trumpeldor

Chaim?  Is it ok that we re write to them each individually on another day in case?  Cause I spoke to a lot about this and they said if by chance you upload the videos on another account that they will help on the numbers boost.  And maybe we need more then one account on YT for these videos.  It would be too much for them to track all.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2007, 06:38:30 PM »
PEOPLE, DON'T SEND THE EMAILS TO [email protected] BECAUSE THAT'S NOT THE VALID WAY TO DO IT ANYMORE

YOU HAVE TO FILE A COMPLAINT AT THIS SITE: http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/request.py?hl=en

Thanks, Zeev, I have corrected what I wrote in my message above and in my message on the other thread.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2007, 06:45:26 PM »
To Whom It May Concern:

Trumpeldor

Chaim?  Is it ok that we re write to them each individually on another day in case?  Cause I spoke to a lot about this and they said if by chance you upload the videos on another account that they will help on the numbers boost.  And maybe we need more then one account on YT for these videos.  It would be too much for them to track all.

Wolf, if our old account is restored, G-d willing, people can help boost our numbers there as well. We had over 270,000 views on our videos and many thousands of comments.

But if we have to start again, then we will open several accounts because that will give us greater security. We may be forced to do that.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2007, 06:50:26 PM »
Well I just sent the request out to over 200 people and they are going to write to YT they are appauld about this as well.  Of such a double standard.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2007, 06:51:09 PM »
If we have to start again, can I volunteer to upload some of those videos?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2007, 06:53:05 PM »
Well I just sent the request out to over 200 people and they are going to write to YT they are appauld about this as well.  Of such a double standard.

Great Wolf! Thanks.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2007, 06:57:28 PM »
I am already getting feedback on this here are some of the quotes, I won't give out the names of course.

The followings are from different messages from all sorts of people that I send the videos out and now they saw what is going on. 

[6:53 P.M.]:  that is not right that can b done, it is unbeliavle that they did that
[6:52 P.M.]:  i just announced it in the room, I can not believe this!
[6:56 P.M.]:  okay i will participate
[6:53 P.M.]:  that makes me ill
[6:57 P.M.]:  i never thought id fight nazis but i will i don't care

And I sent a copy to David he has has his contacts.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2007, 06:57:55 PM »
Amazing how Chaim can get death threats for no reason but youtube punishes him.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2007, 06:58:18 PM »

Wow, fantastic!  You're awesome MWolf.   O0

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2007, 06:58:34 PM »
If we have to start again, can I volunteer to upload some of those videos?

Certainly. I just have to figure out how to get you the videos because they are over 17 megs, which is too large a file to email. But I think several of our people should have an account with some of our videos if it comes to that. The more we are spread out, the less likely it is that we will be banned, and if one of our accounts is banned for some reason, it is not that great a loss.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2007, 07:01:45 PM »
It may not be a bad idea to have several account on these videos.  It be way too many out there and it would spread more and it be difficult for YT to keep up.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2007, 07:16:46 PM »
I have favorited the URL for writing to Youtube about these (and other) problems.

http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/request.py?contact_type=policy&submit=Continue&hl=en

For future references, I think it would be good for all of the JTF members to favorite this URL.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2007, 07:23:06 PM »
It's also an option to have embedded flash videos on the JTF site.  Golden Pheasant has given me links on how to do this, and it would allow people to watch the streaming videos from JTF.org.  I'm not sure how this would affect the forum because it could possibly require lots of bandwidth.  If it were technically possible to put up all the videos somewhere on JTF.org, people could always come here and watch the videos when they are taken down from YouTube.

It's also an option to have many YouTube accounts loading JTF videos and then simply reposting the videos once they get removed. 

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2007, 07:27:22 PM »
Here's my e-mail:

To whom it may concern,

I am writing to request the reopening of the account involved in case #212627491. This is a infringement of the rights of a YouTube user. This particular user, JSullivan77, posted videos that did not violate any part of YouTube's terms. Please, consider reversing your decision and reopen this account.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2007, 07:32:08 PM »
I just wrote them too.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2007, 07:32:27 PM »
Shalom Chaim!!  Maybe you can make new shows for QPTV and tell of the problems.  If QPTV changes the schedule for 2008, can you come on the air there and tell us of the new schedule changes?