Author Topic: What happened to Peace Now?  (Read 2018 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
What happened to Peace Now?
« on: November 06, 2007, 07:38:21 PM »
What happened to the group that shut down the JTF website and forums, Peace Now?  Can someone give me details of what's going on with this?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: What happened to Peace Now?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 07:39:07 PM »
Hopefully Chaim will talk about it on his next video.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 07:39:59 PM »
I hope that the ones complaing that I bring up the same topics again and again, are happy that I stated something new?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 07:40:32 PM »
I hope so.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 07:42:54 PM »
They are currently pressing hard condemning and vilifying the Beitar Yerushalayim fans who booed during a moment of silence for Rabin at a soccer match.  They are also trying to destroy the team by banning many fans and sanctioning and preventing the team from receiving funds. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2007, 07:54:23 PM »
A lot of their members have been joining the Hebrew forum.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2007, 10:37:39 PM »
Is that the same group trying to get settlers removed from Judea and Samaria from land they own just because their house was built without a permit?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2007, 10:45:20 PM »
Peace Now decided they would have more friends if they moved to Iran, unfortunately they neglected to note that Iran would kill them on the spot...... a terrible tragedy, a terrible tragedy
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2007, 10:47:58 PM »
Pigs Now...I mean "Peace" Now are taking a break to do the following:

They need help, since they are bad hackers.

Wow Mills, nice work!  You are talented AND hilarious!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Kiwi

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2007, 10:52:16 PM »
Hang on I think I got a little dancing piggy to go with that.