Author Topic: Looks like an alien  (Read 1426 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Looks like an alien
« on: November 06, 2007, 10:18:58 PM »
I think blacks and orientals are so strange looking that they look like aliens.  I'm sure they could say the same thing about me.  But geez, they sure do.  Especially the [censored] with the real slanted eyes, and yellow skin

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Looks like an alien
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 10:24:26 PM »
??? I can't tell if this is serious or not...
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 10:25:50 PM »
If you never saw a black or an oriental before, and one of them came off a spaceship, you would swear they were an alien

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 10:28:45 PM »
So?  The same thing applies for lots of people.  If you never saw a female and you saw one, you would probably think she was an alien or a strange beast.  If you never saw a really old person you would probably think that the really old person was an alien. 

I don't think blacks look like aliens, they look too much like monkeys.   ;D
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 10:32:10 PM »
Zev, they do like like monkeys.  But Zev, come on.... blacks and orientals are soooooo strange looking, they could be aliens.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2007, 10:35:12 PM »
I know I'm not the only one who thinks like this.  I was in a car with a bunch of Italian guys, and one Asian guy.  Right after the Asian guy left the car, they were saying he looks like an Alien.  And I was laughing a little,  but it was true

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2007, 10:38:41 PM »
I know I'm not the only one who thinks like this.  I was in a car with a bunch of Italian guys, and one Asian guy.  Right after the Asian guy left the car, they were saying he looks like an Alien.  And I was laughing a little,  but it was true

Well, some asians have facial features similar to the stereotypical "alien" from sci-fi movies, that's kind of true.  They have slanted eyes just like those aliens.  But who knows if aliens would actually look like that. 

Maybe asians look a bit like aliens, but to me what is surprising about them is that they are so effeminate.  Even the grown men can look like small boys, with little to no hair on their arms, face, and chest, and with feminine thin bodies. 

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2007, 11:01:48 PM »
I had this thought about animals before.  A lot of UFO nutcases spend all their time dreaming about aliens in far off lands, but if you stop for a second and appreciate the sheer variety and differences among all the living creatures on earth, you don't even have the need to dream about aliens.