Author Topic: Lesbian rest home planned  (Read 1107 times)

Kiwi

Lesbian rest home planned
« on: November 07, 2007, 07:20:34 AM »
Lesbian rest home planned
5:00PM Friday October 26, 2007

A rest home exclusively for elderly lesbians is being planned for the Wairarapa.

Aggie Jakubska believes she has the perfect spot for "an old dykes' rest home" and thinks it will be up and running in her lifetime.

Ms Jakubska, 61, lives on a 137ha rural property at a secret location in the Wairarapa, which she shares with six other lesbian women.

She has lived openly as a lesbian for three decades and shifted to New Zealand from Britain to build her own straw bale home at the site, surrounded by native bush and hills.

Ms Jakubska has already organised three lesbian-only summer camps, with another one planned for January.

She believes the camps will pave the way for a lesbian elders village at the same site.

"The summer camp is a small stepping stone towards something much greater - a lesbian elders village complete with on-site nursing staff and support, an on-call doctor and everything that a fully equipped rest care facility offers," she told the Wairarapa Times-Age.

"I envisage something that allows lesbians to remain true to themselves without having to go back into the closet, without being forced to disappear just to get a room in a straight rest home."

- NZPA

I just managed to get back to a kiwi forum I belong too and this was first post I saw. Whats going on!

The country providing for old dikes now.  :(

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Re: Lesbian rest home planned
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 08:43:39 AM »
 :::D Old dykes!!
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

newman

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 09:46:59 AM »
Gummy, old lemons! :(

Kiwi

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 07:26:05 PM »
Yes but they are being catered for, as if they are speical. No way should anything be built for them. They should be there, having that lot is encourging women to go that way, and saying its right its natural!

Here in Victoria the amount of women that cheat on their husbands with women is massive, its gross and totally wrong.

Its because they have been allowed to think its ok and therefore how can it be wrong.

They complain about not being accepted into the community and the go and do that!

They are basically wanting everything their way. Be community go to rest homes with men in it, or be outcasts make up your friggin mind.  >:(

Either way New Zealand does not require this.

They don't serve the country or make any form asset to it, so they need to be removed.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 07:30:49 PM »
A lesbian rest home is nothing more than a building full of dykes where carpeting is forbidden.

Otherwise they'd constantly be munching the carpet, and that would spoil their appetite at dinner time.

Kiwi

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2007, 07:59:48 PM »
I am naive to that lifestyle for the reasons I never want to know, so carpet munching I have no idea what that is.

But since New Zealand culture is to carpet their homes I think that activity might continue.

And as a nurse I could not work in that environment at all.