Author Topic: Pat Robertson endorses Rudy  (Read 10358 times)

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
Re: Pat Robertson endorses Rudy
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2007, 12:41:55 PM »

He is lying.

Ronald Reagan gave us Anthony Kennedy.  He gave us Sandra Day O'Conner.  Giuliani, of all people, would give us better?  Spare me.  He's using the judge card as an excuse.

Evangelical Christian leaders, Talk Radio hosts, and Conservative Columinsts would be better in supporting Duncan Hunter.  He would attract not only Conservative Republicans but REAGAN DEMOCRATS that the Democrat Party stole from the Republicans in 2006.

After all, what do they have to lose from supporting Hunter?  Nothing.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1922012/posts
[/quote]
Hunter doesn't stand a chance. He's not going to be the nominee, because voters don't know who he is. The evil Bolshevik news media has made sure of that.

Would Hunter make a great president? Of course he would. He and Tom Tancredo are the best qualified for the job. But we need to be realistic. We can't waste our vote on men who don't stand a chance. We need to vote on the man who is best qualified for the job, who will actually win the nomination.

Plus, if we voted for Hunter and Tancredo, who both are currently the two lowest candidates in the polls, they're have to contend with all the candidates other than Guliani. Plus, Guliani is a shoein for the nomination anyway.

We need to vote for Guliani. He's done some bad things, but he's done a lot of good things, and the good outweights the bad. The good, moral citizens of New York City can never repay him for his efficency of cleaning up the city. He also did a fabulous job directing the rescue efforts during 9/11, which is something else that the city can never repay him for.

This country stands a very good chance of surviving with Guliani at the helm.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2007, 12:48:33 PM »
I think we will have to support the Republican Nominee in Nov 08 no matter who it will be Giuliani or Romney or neither... If no other 3rd Party candidate comes along.  :-\

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2007, 01:02:51 PM »
I think we will have to support the Republican Nominee in Nov 08 no matter who it will be Giuliani or Romney or neither... If no other 3rd Party candidate comes along.  :-\
You're actually considering wasting a vote on an Independent or Libertarian? How foolish. Doing that will take away from the Republican nominee and Hillary will stand a greater chance of taking office!

An Independent or Libertarian has never won the presidency. Do you actually think people are going to cast a considerable amount of votes for one of them to stand a chance of winning?

It's either going to be Guliani or Hillary. We need it to be Guliani. Don't waste your time by wasting a vote. Make your vote count. We're going to need every last vote to lead Guliani to victory.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2007, 01:36:39 PM »
You're actually considering wasting a vote on an Independent or Libertarian? How foolish. Doing that will take away from the Republican nominee and Hillary will stand a greater chance of taking office!

An Independent or Libertarian has never won the presidency. Do you actually think people are going to cast a considerable amount of votes for one of them to stand a chance of winning?

It's either going to be Guliani or Hillary. We need it to be Guliani. Don't waste your time by wasting a vote. Make your vote count. We're going to need every last vote to lead Guliani to victory.

Exactly Barach.  This is the logical way to think about the elections.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2007, 03:02:15 PM »

Can someone please explain to me why Rudy has this reputation as being tough on terror? What steps did he take during his administration to stop the Islamization of nyc? He did nothing against the Al-Farooq mosque and basically allowed jihadists to operate and fundraise openly in the city. But what really got me was this exchange with Ron Paul during the Fox News debate about 9/11: http://youtube.com/watch?v=xKITUOl0NBc

Ron Paul basically says that the US invited 9/11. And how does Rudy 'the tough guy on terror' Giuliani's respond: "thats absurd I lived through 9/11...tell us you didn't really mean that."  He had no argument whatsoever against Paul. I don't think that he has anywhere near the knowledge of Islam and the Middle East that people seem to have the impression of. He is a lightweight. And don't forget Bernard Kerik-that crimminal and moronic yes man that he managed to get a job as Interim Minister of Interior of Iraq and nearly Secretary of Homeland Security. That just scares me. 

Yes New York City greatly improved during his administration but the people who really deserve the credit for that are his police commissioners who came up with the anti-crime programs that made the city safer. I think crime could have gone down even further if Rudy had actually paid the NYPD a decent salary.

Here are some examples:

Guliani threw Yasser Arafat out of Lincoln Center after the Clintons invited him to attend an event. Guliani knew he was a mass murder and grew enraged when he arrived. The Clintons were very upset, but Guliani didn't care. He knows that the Clintons are anti-American, anti-semitic, anti-Italian, pro-Muslim, pro-black criminal nutcases, who were bent on the destruction of the country.

Guliani also refused to accept money from the disgusting terrorist prince of Saudi Arabia, saying that he wouldn't accept money from a terrorist, who was responsible for 9/11.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2007, 03:54:47 PM »
  Guiliani is not the perfect candidate.  There are no perfect candidates.  But he is probably the best one we have that can actually win.  We need to also think local and vote for good people in the local elections.  Our representatives in the Congress can keep the heat on the President to  make him more likely to do  the right things.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2007, 10:18:37 PM »
Well you guys can join Hillary because she's also rooting for Guiliani to win this primary because all the polls show she will BEAT HIM BADLY.
Getting someone who can beat Hillary is what we should be worrying about.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2007, 10:36:10 PM »
Polls show that only Rudy can compete with Hillary. In the Blue State of CT Rudy is only back by 1% in a head to head. Romney and Fred Thompson will be a drag on the ticket. I think that our only real hope is for Obama or Edwards to pull an upset in Iowa because that could end the Hillary "Saddam" Clinton Campaign. Obama is a much weaker candidate and is less experienced Rudy would rip Obama apart on the campaign trail
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2007, 10:54:44 PM »
Listen, it's going to be between a [censored] and a turd sandwich...Take your pick!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2007, 10:55:32 PM »
 You know what, it is still early in the election cycle.  Many things could change.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2007, 11:11:03 PM »
Well you guys can join Hillary because she's also rooting for Guiliani to win this primary because all the polls show she will BEAT HIM BADLY.

I cant believe with all the people in the United States this is what we have to work with in a presidential race. This group running for president on both sides of the isle is the worst I have seen in years. I really don't care for Rudy however come primary day if our current set of misfits are all we have to choose from I will have to go with him. He and Hitlery are both flawed candidates and I really don't believe her advantage is that great over him. At least with Rudy we are getting someone who has a shred of decency Hitlery has almost none at all.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2007, 11:20:02 PM »

I cant believe with all the people in the United States this is what we have to work with in a presidential race. This group running for president on both sides of the isle is the worst I have seen in years. I really don't care for Rudy however come primary day if our current set of misfits are all we have to choose from I will have to go with him. He and Hitlery are both flawed candidates and I really don't believe her advantage is that great over him. At least with Rudy we are getting someone who has a shred of decency Hitlery has almost none at all.

How about the 2004 election? At least we have a person like Giuliani running, who can take charge.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2007, 11:37:26 PM »

How about the 2004 election? At least we have a person like Giuliani running, who can take charge.
Yes your right about that and yes we did not have much to choose from in 04 either. Rudy will do OK he may even surprise us and be more conservative then he was as mayor. If he plans to be a two term president he will have to be answerable to the Republican base to some extent and this may give him some motivation to move to the right.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2007, 12:24:56 AM »

Yes your right about that and yes we did not have much to choose from in 04 either. Rudy will do OK he may even surprise us and be more conservative then he was as mayor. If he plans to be a two term president he will have to be answerable to the Republican base to some extent and this may give him some motivation to move to the right.
He's not perfect, and definitely far from a solution to the US' troubles, especially with his left-wing views on gay marriage and abortion, but he's not going full force with them.

Giuliani has said that he will cut the number of abortions, and will make sure government-funded abortions will be no more. That's a start.

He's also claimed that he would ban gay marriage if it became a huge problem. It already is a huge problem, but that's something we're going to have to deal with.

Giuliani is going to win the nomination. He has some bad qualities, but he also has many good ones.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2007, 01:31:11 AM »
Polls show that only Rudy can compete with Hillary. In the Blue State of CT Rudy is only back by 1% in a head to head. Romney and Fred Thompson will be a drag on the ticket. I think that our only real hope is for Obama or Edwards to pull an upset in Iowa because that could end the Hillary "Saddam" Clinton Campaign. Obama is a much weaker candidate and is less experienced Rudy would rip Obama apart on the campaign trail

If Hillary were to actually not win the Democrat nomination, wouldn't an Obama win be just as bad?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2007, 01:38:48 AM »
Liberals tend to overlook things when their candidates are involved in scandals.  They defend the Clintons regardless of what they do. 

Conservatives aren't as bad like that and conservatives are less likely to defend corruption. 

Many conservatives are unhappy with Giuliani.  In some of the early states like Iowa, NH and SC, he's not favored to win any of those.  He's definitely not a lock to win the nomination.  In the GOP field, I think the national polls are sort of meaningless and I wouldn't say that Giuliani is the favorite. 

Especially with the Kerik allegations, many conservatives will probably use it as another reason to be against Giuliani. 

One thing that's good for Giuliani is that conservatives who are unhappy with him are not united behind any particular candidate.  Some like Romney, some Fred Thompson and some Huckabee. 

I think Duncan Hunter is the candidate that all conservatives could unite behind but many seem to be allowing the media and the polls to influence them from supporting the candidate who they really like.  When conservatives hear of Hunter, they like him.  Those who don't support him don't only because they think he "has no chance." 

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2007, 01:53:22 AM »
Liberals tend to overlook things when their candidates are involved in scandals.  They defend the Clintons regardless of what they do. 

Conservatives aren't as bad like that and conservatives are less likely to defend corruption. 

Many conservatives are unhappy with Giuliani.  In some of the early states like Iowa, NH and SC, he's not favored to win any of those.  He's definitely not a lock to win the nomination.  In the GOP field, I think the national polls are sort of meaningless and I wouldn't say that Giuliani is the favorite. 

Especially with the Kerik allegations, many conservatives will probably use it as another reason to be against Giuliani. 

One thing that's good for Giuliani is that conservatives who are unhappy with him are not united behind any particular candidate.  Some like Romney, some Fred Thompson and some Huckabee. 

I think Duncan Hunter is the candidate that all conservatives could unite behind but many seem to be allowing the media and the polls to influence them from supporting the candidate who they really like.  When conservatives hear of Hunter, they like him.  Those who don't support him don't only because they think he "has no chance." 
This country could possibly be saved if Duncan Hunter or Tom Tancredo took office. But the news media makes sure they receive very little coverage, never invite them onto shows for interviews or even mention their names. When the presidential race is talked about, not a word is heard about Hunter or Tancredo to tell those who are unaware of their candidacy that they exist, so people who are curious could inquire about them.

The news media is controlled by the multi-billion-dollar corporations and if a true right-winger took office, like Hunter or Tancredo, it wouldn't be good for them. Hunter and Tancredo would fight the evils of big business like Theodore Roosevelt.

This is why Hunter and Tancredo stand no chance.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2007, 01:54:53 AM »
I like Hunter. But I am a Rudy guy. I support Rudy for one reason and that is Israel. He is againt a Hamas Fatah PLO Muslim Terror state. He kicked out Arafat when Hillary and Bill were defendeing him and he returned a 10 Million Dollar Check from the saudis because of what they said about Israel and that we brought on the attack. I like the JTF Viedo that Chiam made about Rudy
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2007, 02:14:24 AM »
What will be interesting is that if Rudy does win the Republican nomination, New York will then become a battleground state.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2007, 02:14:36 AM »
I like Hunter. But I am a Rudy guy. I support Rudy for one reason and that is Israel. He is againt a Hamas Fatah PLO Muslim Terror state. He kicked out Arafat when Hillary and Bill were defendeing him and he returned a 10 Million Dollar Check from the saudis because of what they said about Israel and that we brought on the attack. I like the JTF Viedo that Chiam made about Rudy
I'm behind you, but remember that Giuliani isn't opposed to the creation of an Arab Muslim Nazi state a hundred percent. He said that it should only be done under certain conditions. But this is better than fully supporting it like the Nazi Democratic candidates.

I'm a resident of New York City and I considered Giuliani's two terms as mayor of New York to be a good run. Not great, because of allowing so many illegals to invade the five boroughs and actually allowing the ones who didn't commit crimes to remain here without fear of being arrested and deported. If they were violent, Giuliani took care of them, but illegal aliens are criminals, because they are here illegally! He also infringed on New Yorker's Constitutional rights by implementing gun control laws and took away New Yorker's firearms, even if they were licensed to carry one!

But Guiliani saved New York City to an extent by destroying our reputation of being the pornography capital of the US by cleaning up Time Square, which was full of pornography and hookers. He also brought the crime rate down by an astounding rate.

Giuliani now supports US citizens Constitutional right to bear arms, so, Giuliani has now seen the error of his ways.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2007, 02:17:46 AM »

Wake up.  Hunter is also a friend of Israel.  Overall, I like Rudy, but I trust Hunter more than Rudy. 

Chaim knows that Hunter is most likely a long-shot but he would prefer him over Rudy. 

Although Rudy returned that check, I think one of his businesses that he's involved in had some dealings with the Saudis. 

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2007, 12:32:50 AM »
You are wrong about Rudy and the Saudis. I'd love Hunter but the media won't give him the airtime he needs to get the message across.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2007, 02:58:28 AM »

I like Rudy and will support him, but regardless who gets nominated I will vote for ANYONE BUT HILLARY. If the Republicans nominate a head of cabbage I will vote for that leafy vegetable before I vote for Hillary.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2007, 04:04:21 AM »

Wake up.  Hunter is also a friend of Israel.  Overall, I like Rudy, but I trust Hunter more than Rudy. 

Chaim knows that Hunter is most likely a long-shot but he would prefer him over Rudy. 

Although Rudy returned that check, I think one of his businesses that he's involved in had some dealings with the Saudis. 
I don't know where you got that piece of information from. Giuliani would never deal with the homeland of the nineteen 9/11 terrorists.

Chaim does like Hunter. He also likes Tancredo, but the realizes they have no chance.

Supporting Hunter at this point is worthless. Do you realize what a gap is between he and Giuliani? Or Thompson? Or Romney? Or McCain? Or even Ron Paul? Hunter's campaign has very little money, and his name recognition is very poor. I'm sure most voters in California don't even know who he is.

Hunter and Tancredo are true right-wingers, men who would save this country if they became president. But the multi-billion-dollar corporations that control the news media are seeing to it that they don't.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2007, 04:08:55 AM »
You are wrong about Rudy and the Saudis. I'd love Hunter but the media won't give him the airtime he needs to get the message across.
You hit the nail right on the head. If a candidate isn't talked about day and night on the news like Hillary and Giuliani, they're not going to be nominated. It's sad, but that's how voters choose to vote.