Author Topic: Pat Robertson endorses Rudy  (Read 10357 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Pat Robertson endorses Rudy
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2007, 05:30:14 AM »
And people with Ph.d's in political science/government who are interviewed fall for it and say only certain "front-runners" could get the nomination in each party.  And they think they're so intelligent.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2007, 01:30:33 PM »
And people with Ph.d's in political science/government who are interviewed fall for it and say only certain "front-runners" could get the nomination in each party.  And they think they're so intelligent.
Of course a good candidate like Hunter could get into office, but not with today's Americans, who believe what they hear in the news media and believe that the candidate with the most money is the best candidate for president.

In a JTF America candidates like Hunter and Tancredo would win the nomination and become president.

Offline Birdman

• New JTFer
  • As Shields We Stand. As Eagles We Strike!
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2007, 01:55:02 PM »
The "conservative" senator Sam Brownback is supporting McCain.  I don't consider Brownback to be as conservative as some claim him to be so I don't find it surprising that he's endorsing McCain.

What is the general feeling about Supporting John MCCAIN. I have interest there because he will have tough Foreign Policy, and is most knowledgable on this topic. He is pretty conservative as his voting record shows. Your feed back is requested as I try am decide.
Genesis 12
 1 Now the L-RD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2007, 02:51:24 PM »

Of course a good candidate like Hunter could get into office, but not with today's Americans, who believe what they hear in the news media and believe that the candidate with the most money is the best candidate for president.

In a JTF America candidates like Hunter and Tancredo would win the nomination and become president.

I believe Hunter is capable of defending his record and character against any attacks from CFR or other elitists during a general election. 

The problem is with the rushed primary schedule.  Unlike some senators who skip many senate votes to campaign, Hunter is not going to abandon his current duty as a congressional rep, to campaign.  So he doesn't have as much time to campaign as others and isn't going to be making over a hundred trips to Iowa.  People in Iowa seem to want politicians to visit there almost every day and to treat them like babies and to beg each one of them for their votes. 

Hunter is gaining popularity among conservatives (there was a poll that showed an increase in his national support to 4%) but with the rushed primary schedule, there's probably not enough time for him to become a more competitive challenger during the primaries.

Hunter's record and character are proven.  People usually like what he has to say (he won the Texas straw poll which was a couple weeks after the Iowa one and did well in some other small ones) but one difference with him compared to many of the other politicians is that he's not just rhetoric.  His rhetoric is proved by his actions. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2007, 02:58:59 PM »

What is the general feeling about Supporting John MCCAIN. I have interest there because he will have tough Foreign Policy, and is most knowledgable on this topic. He is pretty conservative as his voting record shows. Your feed back is requested as I try am decide.

McCain previously voted against tax cuts, he voted against a constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage, McCain is for campaign-finance reform (Newt Gingrich pointed out some of the flaws in it) , for amnesty for illegals, claims Guantanamo is a place of torture which is far from the truth.  These are some of the reasons why conservatives are pissed off at McCain and I don't think he'll receive the nomination.