Author Topic: Musings of a muslim sex toy (wife) Pay close attention to the comments.  (Read 1654 times)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
http://muslim-wife.blogspot.com/2007/10/whats-so-good-about-fasting.html

What's So Good About Fasting? 
Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Kaffir: Oooh, you're fasting?
Me: yup
Kaffir: No food?! No Drink?!
Me: nope
Kaffir: Not even water? Oh my gosh...I'm so sorry!
Me: Uh....I'm not.

Allah the Exalted and Majestic said: Every act of the son of Adam is for him, except fasting. It is (exclusively) meant for Me and I (alone) will reward it. Fasting is a shield. When any one of you is fasting on a day, he should neither indulge in obscene language, nor raise the voice; or if anyone reviles him or tries to quarrel with him he should say: I am a person fasting. By Him, in Whose Hand is the life of Muhammad, the breath of the observer of fast is sweeter to Allah on the Day of judgment than the fragrance of musk. The one who fasts has two (occasions) of joy, one when he breaks the fast he is glad with the breaking of (the fast) and one when he meets his Lord he is glad with his fast. [Muslim]

Every servant of Allah who observes fast for a day in the way of Allah, Allah would remove, because of this day, his face farther from the Fire (of Hell) to the extent of seventy years' distance. [Muslim]

"There is a gate in Paradise called Ar-Raiyan, and those who observe fasts will enter through it on the Day of Resurrection and none except them will enter through it. It will be said, 'Where are those who used to observe fasts?' They will get up, and none except them will enter through it. After their entry the gate will be closed and nobody will enter through it."[Bukhari]

Yup, I'm not sorry at all, alhamdulillah.
posted by Muslim Wife @ 12:29 PM    | Permalink 

9 Comments:
At Wednesday, October 03, 2007 3:07:00 PM, MuniQaba said…

as salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu,

MashaAllah wa jazaki Allah khair for posting this great reminder on the benefits of why it is so important and so beneficial to fast. I absolutely love reading the hadith that you posted about the gate ar-Raiyan. I learned this hadith last year mashaAllah, and as a result it led me to increase in voluntary fasts alhamdulliah. I wanna be one of the people who is allowed entry, by the Mercy of Allah, through this gate b'ithnillah. Takabullah minna wa minkum...ameen.

At Thursday, October 04, 2007 10:54:00 AM, zainab said…

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Alhamdulillah...May Allah,azza wa jal, make us of those who worship Him with sincerity,out of fear,love and hope seeking the Pleasure of our Rabb..Ameen.

At Friday, October 05, 2007 3:30:00 PM, Baraka said…

As salaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu and may these last precious few days of Ramadan be filled with blessings for you & yours!

Warmly,
Baraka
www.rickshawdiaries.wordpress.com

At Friday, October 05, 2007 6:48:00 PM, Anonymous said…

You live in Florida in the United States and you use the word "kaffir" to refer to the people who live next door to you? I'm not trying to be rude but I'm just curious as to why you would do that...

At Monday, October 08, 2007 5:28:00 PM, abdullah said…

The kaffir (kuffur) are the enemies of islam. They are less than human unless they revert to the one true way. It is acceptable to be rude to them - regardless of where you live, for they are less than us.

At Monday, October 08, 2007 6:50:00 PM, Muslim Wife said…

Muniqaba: I pray we are amongst those who are called through this Gate of Jannah, ameen!

Zainab & Baraka: ameen! Hope y'all are having a great Ramadan and taking advantage of these last few days!

Anonymous: Did I do something wrong by calling a kaffir a kaffir? Anyways, Abdullah explained it well,masha'Allah, but I'll put it to ya like this...if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....

At Wednesday, October 10, 2007 2:43:00 AM, Anonymous said…

I'm hungry.

At Wednesday, October 10, 2007 1:52:00 PM, caravanofmartyrs said…

assalamu alaykumukhtee,

long time no talk, how have u been.

hope ur ramadan is going well.

just wanted to inform you that the site has now moved to:

http://caravanofmartyrs.muslimpad.com/

jazakallah khair

wa'salam

At Tuesday, November 06, 2007 6:21:00 PM, Bar Kochba said…

I give you guys kudos for not mincing words. Thats why I respect Hamas as opposed to Fatah; at least Hamas says openly that they are aiming for the Final Solution to the Zionist problem while Fatah drapes themselves as moderates.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 04:39:16 AM by Mstislav »
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

kellymaureen

Re: Musings of a muslim sex toy (wife) Pay close attention to the comments.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 01:15:07 PM »
I tried reading that but all I could see was oink oink oink.....because we all know that muslim wives are equivalent to animals....IF they are lucky enough to be treated that well.  A muslim wife is nothing but an incubator, no mother would ever be happy that their child killed not only themselves but took innocent people with them as well, a REAL mother would kill to protect her child, a muslim "mother" breeds her child to kill himself and others....muslim "mothers" are beasts.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Re: Musings of a muslim sex toy (wife) Pay close attention to the comments.
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 01:21:04 PM »
muslim women deserve no sympathy.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .