Author Topic: What does "JTF does not tolerate Islam" mean?  (Read 1387 times)

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
What does "JTF does not tolerate Islam" mean?
« on: November 08, 2007, 12:24:38 AM »
Does it mean that JTF criticizes Islam? Or does it mean that JTF wants every Muslim to die? Or does it mean that JTF bans Muslim people and propaganda from its forums?

I'd appreciate it if you would clarify this, Yacov. Thanks!

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
Re: What does "JTF does not tolerate Islam" mean?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 12:30:05 AM »
Hmmm...all of the above?   ;)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 12:53:47 AM »
Tolerance= sympathy or indulgence for beliefs or practices differing from or conflicting with one's own.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tolerance

Kiwi

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 01:49:12 AM »
propaganda ? who excatly is doing that here  :o

Muslim = rats = terrorist = evil doer = scum of the earth = behead all non believers = 5 cent bullet.

They want a ticket to Allah I suggest we punch it for them.  O0

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 06:04:09 PM »
Does that mean that even explanations and understandings of persepctives of Islam are banned as well?

Kiwi

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 06:30:25 PM »
Does that mean that even explanations and understandings of persepctives of Islam are banned as well?

Theres a whole area of the forum about Islam so whats your point?

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2007, 08:38:02 PM »
  It means make no mistake about it; we do not care for Islam.  We don't believe the offerings of peace that will turn around to bite us in the end.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2007, 09:04:55 PM »
I have always been taught that Muslim worshipp cannot be considered idolatry itself, because they pray to Hashem, even if they call him Al-lah. But now I have found that a Gentile (Muslims are) is forbidden to point a stone or column as a centre of a meeting, even is it is done to worship Hashem. That is: Even a groups of Noahides who gather to praise G-d, in case they point a stone to mark the place of meeting, would render the prayer as idolatry.
Of course Jews cannot judge any Gentile idolator oitside EY. But it would mean that a Noahide is allowed to destroy Mecca. Since Noahides are thoretically allowed to use force, if neccessary, to prevent a another goy from commiting idolatry. What do you think?
If it is so, then any Gentile could bomb it.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2007, 09:14:19 PM »
Does it mean that JTF criticizes Islam? Or does it mean that JTF wants every Muslim to die? Or does it mean that JTF bans Muslim people and propaganda from its forums?

I'd appreciate it if you would clarify this, Yacov. Thanks!
it means we don't believe the liberals who preach of "tolerance" see the masada2000 page. When muslims call for tolerance they mean that they want us to "tolerate their **"
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2007, 09:24:12 PM »
Now all of a sudden you are against Islam?

As I have always said, I oppose fobidding a person to practise his religion in his personal life. For example I claim that muslim women have the right to wear their veil, to keep that tradition and faith. But when they claim Jerusalem for them, that's is evil. However we can't destroy their sites if they are Halachically devoted to Hashem. However if Hallacha psaks that Mecca is idolatry.....and besides they use it as a Triangle of their cult together with Medina and Jerusalem.... then, there is every right to break that triangle as soon as there is an Hallachic license.