Are all anti-Semites Nazis?

All are
1 (12.5%)
Most are
3 (37.5%)
Some are
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Are all anti-Semites Nazis?  (Read 1642 times)

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
Are all anti-Semites Nazis?
« on: November 08, 2007, 03:22:13 AM »
I think Ron Paul is anti-Semitic but don't know if he's a Nazi. Forum members should not overuse the term Nazi on every person who is anti-Semitic. Some anti-Semites want to deport Jews while Nazi anti-Semites want to exterminate them.

newman

Re: Are all anti-Semites Nazis?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 03:26:35 AM »
Most are. There is the occasional one who doesn't hate Jews with the passion of nazi, muSSlim-nazi but is anti-semitic in terms of.....believing Jews are cursed and must become christians or be damned, or holding Jews to standards they do not apply to others ie....that Israel shouldn't launch counter attacks against terrorists.

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 03:30:10 AM »
Newman, did you know your signature from faithfreedom.org is from a site founded and operated by ex-Muslims?

newman

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 03:32:42 AM »
Newman, did you know your signature from faithfreedom.org is from a site founded and operated by ex-Muslims?

I did not.

But the fact that there ARE EX-muSSlims gives me hope.

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 03:52:53 AM »
I've met Muslims in the past and have tried to convince the logical ones to leave Islam. The only ones that ever did were Iranian Muslims and there was once a fiercely anti-Muslim Iranian named Norman on this forum. Were you around when he was here? Apparently he left because he was agnostic and JTF was religious (the vast majority of ex-Muslims become agnostic or atheist.) The founder of faithfreedom.org is an Iranian named Ali Sina. I think there's hope for non-Arabs to leave Islam because Islam is a religion from an Arab and they know they are practicing a cult which was forced upon their ancestors.

newman

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 04:05:13 AM »
I've met Muslims in the past and have tried to convince the logical ones to leave Islam. The only ones that ever did were Iranian Muslims and there was once a fiercely anti-Muslim Iranian named Norman on this forum. Were you around when he was here? Apparently he left because he was agnostic and JTF was religious (the vast majority of ex-Muslims become agnostic or atheist.) The founder of faithfreedom.org is an Iranian named Ali Sina. I think there's hope for non-Arabs to leave Islam because Islam is a religion from an Arab and they know they are practicing a cult which was forced upon their ancestors.

If we were smart in the west, we'd fund Persian, Egyptian, Moroccan culture/history movements that paint iSSlam as the imposed, arab-nazi, foreign cult that it is and turn many of them back.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2007, 05:26:40 AM »
Given what islam is, it is not surprising that most ex muslims will not choose to follow another religion.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2007, 06:33:26 AM »
Leftists are anti semites as well moveon.org dailykos etc etc
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2007, 06:33:46 AM »
No
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche