Author Topic: Funny comment by Sarah on youtube  (Read 6546 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Re: Funny comment by Sarah on youtube
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2007, 06:05:02 PM »
Adults can make their own decisions and government has no right to tell an adult what he can do to himself.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Kiwi

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2007, 06:07:33 PM »
"Today I went to the Apple store and they have new touch screen Iphone things where you can go on the internet with them. I went around the store and opened Chaims JTF videos on them and then left. People had to see them in order to change the screen.:D"

Good idea. I hope she is sincerely repenting for her recent sins.

I am sorry what sin? The store allows you to try the item, never requests you to reset the machines.

Personal I would take little notice whats on the screen.

No, it was a mitzvah for her to put JTF on the screen. The sin is returning to Islam. I meant that putting it on the screen is a way of repenting.

Oh ok  O0

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2007, 06:13:28 PM »
I think cigarettes should be illegal for ANY age.

Its a bit late for that now.
Weren't the europeans first introduced to Tobacco when people found the plants in the "New world", America?

Yes. That still doesn't make it right.

By the way, they had schvartza slaves working in the tobacco fields. They should have left them in Africa rather than import them hear to pick poison.

Yes, Tobacco and sugar were mainly picked by the black slaves and shipped over to Britain. Sugar even had the value of Gold at one point and it was called white Gold.
Rich "noble" women used to flash around their black rotten teeth as a sign of having enough wealth to consume plentifuls of sugar. :) It was often considered attractive.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2007, 12:19:04 AM »
"Today I went to the Apple store and they have new touch screen Iphone things where you can go on the internet with them. I went around the store and opened Chaims JTF videos on them and then left. People had to see them in order to change the screen.:D"

Good idea. I hope she is sincerely repenting for her recent sins.

Yacov. That extra comment was unnecessary.

I agree. Sarah has never sinned. I think many of us are the much bigger sinners on here.

Kiwi

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2007, 01:07:02 AM »
Not everyone can walk down the path of righteousness without losing the trail every so often  ;)

newman

« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2007, 03:00:26 AM »
I'm still very leery of her. Perhaps she was not intending to lead a life of taqqiyah, but her recent behavior sure seemed to be proof that she has been ignoring or dismissing all that we have said.

Nonetheless, if what she is saying is true, that was a noble thing. I still hope she can really see the light.
Some of you people need to walk a mile in this girl's shoes.

The dear little girl hasn't a bad or evil bone in her body. Just think of her circumstances.

She's born to semi-observant muslim parents and raised in a muslim home. She goes to a muslim school with muslim kids as friends. Nowhere in her immediate circle is she confronted with genocidal, nazi teaching. All her islamic teachers tell her is the peace/tollerence taqqiya. She isn't tought "kill the Jews, Sharia must be the law or islam must rule the world". She is tought spin and taqqiya. Islam is as carefull about what it lets on to some of it's own as what it lets on to us, y'know.

She lives in the UK and is part of essentially mainstream UK society. Yes, she sees muslim nut-jobs at protests and on the TV but they're arabs or pakistanis who she has about as much in common with as normal christians would have with abortion clinic doctor-shooters, David Koresh or Jim Jones. She thinks those people are a minority. Yes, she's mistaken but not evil.

Poor Sarah is in an unenviable position. Imagine if it started to dawn on you that EVERYTHING about your family, home, school, friends and life is connected to evil and madness! How would you take it?

Naturally she is desperate to find some goodness or legitimacy to what has been central to her whole identity. It's natural human phsycology to do so. Sarah is not trying to convince us that islam has been misunderstood or that the jihadist nuts are a minority. She's trying to convince herself. This forum is just a sounding board for her to try and get some reinforcement to what she wants (so desperately) to believe.

There are german kids today who are not nazis or anti-semites. They are good. However, it's not easy for them to accept the fact that their countrymen were/are nazi monsters. That's why some young germans get on this forum telling us that "(s)hitler only had minority support, nobody knew about the camps........blah blah blah". They're not really trying to con us. They're desperately trying to rescue their self-image and conscinces  as germans. At least they only have to confront the catastrophe of 60+ years ago. Poor Sarah has to confront the reallity of the nightly news.

NEVER has Sarah expressed ANYTHING hatefull or destructive. She has NEVER attacked Israel or Judaism. The fact that she's as open-minded as she is is a bloody miracle. Let's keep our criticism in perspective.

I (along with 90% of people here) desperately want this lovely, bright young woman OUT of iSSlam and as far away from that cult of madness as we can get her. But we won't do it by attacking the poor kid. Debate by all means, but accusations of taqqiya-spreading are unwarranted.

I hope this post sheads some light on this poor child's conflict and allows some of you to see her posts in the proper light.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2007, 03:12:14 AM »
So newman, do you think that there is such a thing as a moderate Muslim, or is Sarah not a Muslim?
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2007, 03:25:27 AM »
So newman, do you think that there is such a thing as a moderate Muslim, or is Sarah not a Muslim?

There is NO SUCH THING as a 'moderate' muSSlim in reallity. There are .........:
1/ non or semi-observant muSSlims......"I just want to run my kebab shop and raise my family, I don't care about the mid east, it's a sh*t hole" Types.

2/ Confused, don't-know-the-full-story muslims like Sarah. Recent converts often fall into this category. I believe Sarah knows or strongly suspects the ugly realities of iSSlam. It's just a very bitter pill for her to swallow.

And remember.....the girl is dependent on her parents, lives in their home and attends a muslim school. Her whole life is wall-to-wall iSSlam. She can't just turn her back on iSSlam and keep the rest of her life intact. Turning from iSSlam in one fell swoop means walking away from what for now is her whole life. It's not like she's working, living in her own apartment and developing a new circle of non-muSSlim friends. When that happens, her transition will be much easier.

I think christians-turned-noachides or Jews on the forum will be able to relate best to Sarah's circumstances.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 04:31:25 AM by newman »

newman

« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2007, 02:16:55 PM »
..........We also need to remember that muslims like Walid Shoebat left islam in adulthood, not as teens.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2007, 03:35:57 PM »
I'm still very leery of her. Perhaps she was not intending to lead a life of taqqiyah, but her recent behavior sure seemed to be proof that she has been ignoring or dismissing all that we have said.

Nonetheless, if what she is saying is true, that was a noble thing. I still hope she can really see the light.
Some of you people need to walk a mile in this girl's shoes.

The dear little girl hasn't a bad or evil bone in her body. Just think of her circumstances.

She's born to semi-observant muslim parents and raised in a muslim home. She goes to a muslim school with muslim kids as friends. Nowhere in her immediate circle is she confronted with genocidal, nazi teaching. All her islamic teachers tell her is the peace/tollerence taqqiya. She isn't tought "kill the Jews, Sharia must be the law or islam must rule the world". She is tought spin and taqqiya. Islam is as carefull about what it lets on to some of it's own as what it lets on to us, y'know.

She lives in the UK and is part of essentially mainstream UK society. Yes, she sees muslim nut-jobs at protests and on the TV but they're arabs or pakistanis who she has about as much in common with as normal christians would have with abortion clinic doctor-shooters, David Koresh or Jim Jones. She thinks those people are a minority. Yes, she's mistaken but not evil.

Poor Sarah is in an unenviable position. Imagine if it started to dawn on you that EVERYTHING about your family, home, school, friends and life is connected to evil and madness! How would you take it?

Naturally she is desperate to find some goodness or legitimacy to what has been central to her whole identity. It's natural human phsycology to do so. Sarah is not trying to convince us that islam has been misunderstood or that the jihadist nuts are a minority. She's trying to convince herself. This forum is just a sounding board for her to try and get some reinforcement to what she wants (so desperately) to believe.

There are german kids today who are not nazis or anti-semites. They are good. However, it's not easy for them to accept the fact that their countrymen were/are nazi monsters. That's why some young germans get on this forum telling us that "(s)hitler only had minority support, nobody knew about the camps........blah blah blah". They're not really trying to con us. They're desperately trying to rescue their self-image and conscinces  as germans. At least they only have to confront the catastrophe of 60+ years ago. Poor Sarah has to confront the reallity of the nightly news.

NEVER has Sarah expressed ANYTHING hatefull or destructive. She has NEVER attacked Israel or Judaism. The fact that she's as open-minded as she is is a bloody miracle. Let's keep our criticism in perspective.

I (along with 90% of people here) desperately want this lovely, bright young woman OUT of iSSlam and as far away from that cult of madness as we can get her. But we won't do it by attacking the poor kid. Debate by all means, but accusations of taqqiya-spreading are unwarranted.

I hope this post sheads some light on this poor child's conflict and allows some of you to see her posts in the proper light.

One of the best posts on the forum. Ever.