Author Topic: Countdown to the Danish Election  (Read 1676 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Countdown to the Danish Election
« on: November 09, 2007, 05:22:21 AM »
http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/

Countdown to the Danish Election
by Baron Bodissey
The Danes are voting in an important election next Tuesday, and Henrik Ræder Clausen recently sent us an email from Denmark with a report on the final stages of the election campaign.

The big questions are:

1.       Will Dansk Folkeparti — the Danish People’s Party, which takes a prominent anti-immigration stance — make significant gains?
2.       Will the Ny Alliance, a new party recently formed by Nasser Khader and his allies, have an effect on the new ruling coalition that will form after the elections?

My uninformed guess is that every time Danish Muslims do something questionable — such as threatening Pia Kjærsgaard, the leader of Dansk Folkeparti — the support for the Danish People’s Party can only grow.

Here’s what Henrik Ræder Clausen has to say:

We had a political meeting tonight. Now there are five days left until we go to the polls, and everything is on a knife’s edge.

The meeting was going onto regional television, with Morten Messerschmidt of Dansk Folkeparti as well as a nice selection of right, centrist and left wing parties, five politicians total. The general theme was “Immigration and Integration”, with space for other topics on demand. The audience of 150 had space for the largest parties to have banners, balloons and choirs of fanatic fans — for fun and feeling. :)

The first half was a debate among the five participants, and was transmitted live. Our side (conservatives, widely spoken) had clearly the most applause, and feedback from the viewers confirmed that we did well.

The second half was questions and answers, where we had to submit questions in advance. It will be transmitted tomorrow — unfortunately outside prime time.

I had submitted the question: “What will you do to stop the Islamists?”, directed at the new centrist party Ny Alliance. Note that I say ‘Islamists’, not ‘terrorists’. I mean Political Islam, not just violent Islam, implicitly including the Muslim Brotherhood Islamists. And left no space for doubt — this is something we simply have to do.

They picked my question to be asked. And after some shuffling even made it the very first one! I made sure my tie was somewhat straight…

I support Dansk Folkeparti!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

newman

Re: Countdown to the Danish Election
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 05:26:12 AM »
If the Danes don't massively support the Folkeparti, they're suicidal and insane.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Countdown to the Danish Election
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2007, 05:48:13 AM »
My guess is Dansk Folkeparti will get 16-17 %
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.