Author Topic: Yekutiel ben Yaakov  (Read 5906 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Yekutiel ben Yaakov
« on: November 10, 2007, 08:32:41 PM »
I have just received this mail, please pay attention

You are probably one of the people who signed a referendum in the summer of 2005 before the expulsion of the Jews from Gaza and Northern Shomron. More than 100,000 people like you participated in that referendum. As insane as this may sound,Yekutiel Ben Yaakov, the man who initiated that referendum was recently convicted in a Jerusalem court on charges of incitement for his efforts to allow the people of Israel to voice their opinion on this critical issue of life or death for the state of Israel.

This draconian measure being used to silence the majority of Jews in Israel must be protested. Please read  the following item and then send an email petition to the judge urging leniency for Yekutiel Ben Yaakov.
On the 25th of  March, 2008 at 10:30 AM Judge Rivka Feldman will be sentencing Yekutiel Ben Yakov for his alleged crime of "incitement to racism". More than 100,000 people participated in the referendum which asked voters to choose their preference of two "disengagement alternatives" - "The Sharon plan" - expulsion of the Jews, or "The Jewish Alternative" - to expel Israel's enemy thereby distancing the threat of Kassam rocket attacks.

Over 90 percent of those who participated, opted for the Jewish plan. Is it any wonder that the government will do anything possible hush these results and to bury any referendum initiative? The last thing Olmert and his ilk need is for the people of Israel to voice their opinion openly and for the average Israeli "right wing extremist" to learn that his views are in the majority and not the views of some extremist fringe element. What soldier will obey orders to expel his brother, when it becomes clear that those giving him the orders are not only demanding that he violate Torah and common sense but also that he execute orders that are anathema to the majority of Israelis.

The courts have given Ben Yakov the victory that he has been seeking. Now that it has been established that it is "racist" and illegal to suggest the alternative of expulsion of our enemies in a referendum, it would surely be deemed racist to actually expel 10,000 Jews from their homes.

The public is urged to attend the hearing for the sentencing in Jerusalem on March 25th at 10:00 AM (Beit Mishpat Shalom)

Funds for the legal defense can be sent to Mishalot Yisrael POBox 6592 Jerusalem Israel, or the Paypal donation link at the bottom of this email.

Please send a letter of protest to Judge Rivka Friedman Feldman and urge leniency on behalf of Yekutiel Ben Yakov...All emails can be sent to [email protected] with the subject Referendums are not illegal.

I have sent this mail of protest defending Yekutiel

Dear Israeli Judge Rivka Friedman Feldman
I am writing to you to urge Israeli justice to declare Mr. Yekutiel Ben Yaakov innocent of the charges of racism against him.
I consider that free speech is a right in Israel and his referendum is no crime. Even more it cannot be even considered a referendum but just a poll or survey among Israelis.
Many Israelis Arabs have showed photos of suicide bombers and claimed they were heroes. It is a clear incitement to terrorism, but there was never a prosecution. So it is a discrimination to charge an Israeli citizen for searching public opinion. Therefore I urge you to declare him innocent.
Sincerely
A Gentile who Loves Israel
Raul Mario Lavin
DNI (Argentinian Identity Card Number) 20.042.272
877 Cortazar Street
Chillar, Azul Disrict
Buenos Aires Province
Argentina

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Re: Yekutiel ben Yaakov
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 08:48:08 PM »
It's despicable the court system, I can't say anything else.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 09:04:35 PM »
I think we need to bring this to chaim's attention..help a fellow "paizano"...even if they were at odds at one point.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 09:28:37 PM »
I told Chaim already on last week's JTF.  To say it mildly, I didn't like what Chaim was implying about Yukutiel. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2007, 09:36:26 PM »
Chaim is right about him. Even if the Bolshevik authorities are trying to lynch him (and they are), Yekutiel is a petty man who carries on a petty feud with JTF.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2007, 09:42:54 PM »
Chaim is right about him. Even if the Bolshevik authorities are trying to lynch him (and they are), Yekutiel is a petty man who carries on a petty feud with JTF.
That's absolutely a lie and is the other way around.  Yukutiel has no feud with JTF, he simply wants to be left alone in Tapauch building Yeshivas there and protecting it from Arabs with his combat dogs and spreading Kahane's message in Israel.  He stated previously that is a uniter and wants to work with all Kahane groups including Chaim.  JTF  has a feud with Yukutiel though and considers him a "splinter group" which is a mockery, Yukutiel was R' Kahane's right hand man in Israel and the right hand man of his son.  Yukutiel has every right to take over the movement and I have no clue why Chaim has so much animosity toward Yukutiel.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 09:45:33 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2007, 09:44:10 PM »

Please stop lashon Horo. I have just post the news for those who want to help him, if you are not intersting in helping, then shut your mouth. Lashon Hara against a fellow Jew, great sin. At least not in my post!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2007, 09:47:10 PM »
That's simply not true Chaimfan. 

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2007, 09:48:54 PM »
I told Chaim already on last week's JTF.  To say it mildly, I didn't like what Chaim was implying about Yukutiel. 

All I said was that I think we should all be working together instead of having all of these tiny splinter groups. Do you disagree? Do you think everyone should have their own seperate little organizations?

On the broadcast, I again invited Yekutiel and his followers to join JTF, which is the one Kahanist organization in both Israel and America that is NOT just a splinter group.

In any event, we must support Yekutiel in this legal case. I urge all of our members to write to the judge on Yekutiel's behalf. I personally will not write, because I am concerned that a letter from Chaim Ben Pesach might actually hurt him. But others should write.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2007, 09:58:47 PM »
That's absolutely a lie and is the other way around.  Yukutiel has no feud with JTF, he simply wants to be left alone in Tapauch building Yeshivas there and protecting it from Arabs with his combat dogs and spreading Kahane's message in Israel.  He stated previously that is a uniter and wants to work with all Kahane groups including Chaim.  JTF  has a feud with Yukutiel though and considers him a "splinter group" which is a mockery, Yukutiel was R' Kahane's right hand man in Israel and the right hand man of his son.  Yukutiel has every right to take over the movement and I have no clue why Chaim has so much animosity toward Yukutiel.

jdl4ever, you are completely distorting the facts here. Yekutiel and his forum attacked me viciously for years and I never even responded. Yekutiel allowed people to post the most vicious lies against me. Only in the past year has he urged people not to post these types of lies. Yekutiel was NEVER Rabbi Kahane's right hand man. You were not there and you don't what you're talking about. Rabbi Kahane HATED splinter groups.

Anyway, Yekutiel is a Jew who is being persecuted unjustly and therefore we should write letters on his behalf.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2007, 10:01:45 PM »
they also evicted him because of the "Olive season" and he was creating trouble with the Arabs
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2007, 10:02:33 PM »

jdl4ever, you are completely distorting the facts here. Yekutiel and his forum attacked me viciously for years and I never even responded. Yekutiel allowed people to post the most vicious lies against me. Only in the past year has he urged people not to post these types of lies. Yekutiel was NEVER Rabbi Kahane's right hand man. You were not there and you don't what you're talking about. Rabbi Kahane HATED splinter groups.

Anyway, Yekutiel is a Jew who is being persecuted unjustly and therefore we should write letters on his behalf.
I thought he made some front-groups, like the Maot Chitim in Chicago, wasn't that a JDL front-group?
KAHANE TZADAK!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2007, 10:03:47 PM »
A couple responses:

1: I apologize if I was mistaken. I had taken Chaim's words about him from the past and extrapolated too far, I guess. I swear I heard Chaim imply he was petty once, though.

2: Chaim has a point. Large numbers of petition-signings from known rightists won't necessarily help him at all. What we need are large numbers of signings from AVERAGE Israelis, who I am far from convinced care about him at all (even those who are familiar with his case).

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2007, 10:10:15 PM »
A couple responses:

1: I apologize if I was mistaken. I had taken Chaim's words about him from the past and extrapolated too far, I guess. I swear I heard Chaim imply he was petty once, though.

2: Chaim has a point. Large numbers of petition-signings from known rightists won't necessarily help him at all. What we need are large numbers of signings from AVERAGE Israelis, who I am far from convinced care about him at all (even those who are familiar with his case).

CF, I have had some differences with Yekutiel, but I know you agree with me that when the Bolsheviks are unfairly persecuting someone, we have a moral obligation to try and help that victim of persecution. I urge people NOT to write angry letters to the judge, that will not help Yekutiel. Just politely but firmly protest this infringement upon Yekutiel's democratic right to dissent.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2007, 10:20:32 PM »
All I said was that I think we should all be working together instead of having all of these tiny splinter groups. Do you disagree? Do you think everyone should have their own seperate little organizations?

On the broadcast, I again invited Yekutiel and his followers to join JTF, which is the one Kahanist organization in both Israel and America that is NOT just a splinter group.

It's a pleasure to speak to you Chaim.  I hope that I'm able to clear up what I don't see eye to eye with you on. 
1.  Yes, I do disagree with you saying that Yukutiel is a splinter group
2.  And I also disagree that it is a bad thing to have many Kahanist groups. 

1.  Yukutiel was the right hand man of R' Kahane Zs'l and his son Binyamin Kahane Zs'l in Israel and was physically with the Rav when the Rav was running the movement in the prime of his life in Israel before he died, not simply communicating with him via phone calls even though this is a good thing as well.  In my opinion, the man who was the right hand man of a great leader before he died is the man who best understand the message and is the next leader.  Take Joshua for example, who led after Moses. or use Elijah the propeht's student as an example.  Therefore, it is not Yukutiel who is a splinter movement, but JTF which is a splinter movement according to this logic.  Also you Chaim are not in Israel for 17 years after the Rav died (unfortunitely), and it is impossible to lead if you are not in Israel.  Even the great R' Kahane needed to move to Israel to put his ideas into place, he was not able to do it from America.  Therefore, even if you deem yourself more worthy than Yukutiel, he is in Israel currently and therefore has the right of way as we say "from Tzion the Torah comes forth and the word of G-d from Jerusalem".  When you get to Israel, hopefully Yukutiel and yourself will work together.  I deem you to be the better leader since Yekutiel doesn't have the same leadership qualities as yourself, therefore it is imperative that G-d lets you arrive in Israel and lead from there. 

2.  I think the more Kahanist groups out there, the better it is for us since if one group is shut down by the government, or it's leader is killed then there are other groups are able to take over.  However, I think there must be one leader to unite all Kahanist groups, and the problem today is that many people want to be leader.  Yukutiel has announced that he has no aspirations of being  a leader but simply wants to be left in Tapauch.  I would love if Chaim would lead all the Kahanist groups in America, this would be a great thing.  And when you go to Israel it would be great if you could lead the movement there, as you are the only one who has the initiative to do what is right and the only one with leadership qualities. 

Yekutiel rarely logs on to his forum and doesn't control it well.  When he catches people posting bad things about you, he responds that they should stop doing it.  I don't think that that is good enough and that he should delete these comments as you are saying.   The only negative thing Yukutiel said about you was with your account of the events between R' Kahane and Kach towards the end of his life, other than that he never said anything bad about you.  But it goes the other way as well, since you call Yukutiel a splinter group and don't consider R' Kahane's son Binyamin to be a worthy leader, and Jimmy called Yukutiel a worm.   I agree with you that Yukutiel shouldn't have anything to do with traitors like the Rubins.   

In any event, we must support Yekutiel in this legal case. I urge all of our members to write to the judge on Yekutiel's behalf. I personally will not write, because I am concerned that a letter from Chaim Ben Pesach might actually hurt him. But others should write.
Thank you Chaim.  That is refreshing to hear. 

This is the last post I'm making about this matter.  I don't want to start any arguments. 
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 10:23:32 PM by jdl4ever »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2007, 10:23:07 PM »
Chaim himself confirmed what I said right here. Yekutiel is a petty man who has been jealous of Chaim for a long time. Yes, what is happening to him is absolutely unjust, but there is no doubt in my mind that this is punishment from G-d for mistreating Chaim and allowing his petty jealousy and factionalism to come before saving Israel.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2007, 10:26:14 PM »
Chaim himself confirmed what I said right here. Yekutiel is a petty man who has been jealous of Chaim for a long time. Yes, what is happening to him is absolutely unjust, but there is no doubt in my mind that this is punishment from G-d for mistreating Chaim and allowing his petty jealousy and factionalism to come before saving Israel.
Where did he confirm what you said?

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2007, 11:25:25 PM »
Yekutiel is the man. F*ck those who curse him and call him petty. He worked with Rav Kahane and besides that has done and is doing a lot for the Jewish people. He is not in competition with Chaim nor has he stated as such.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

newman

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2007, 11:32:48 PM »
There have countless outrages against the Jewish people before and there will be plenty ahead (unfortunately) by Judenrat traitors!

Let every sin, crime and curse be recorded and when righteous Jews rule the Holy Land (G_d willing), let swift justice be done!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2007, 11:36:54 PM »
Yekutiel is the man. F*ck those who curse him and call him petty. He worked with Rav Kahane and besides that has done and is doing a lot for the Jewish people. He is not in competition with Chaim nor has he stated as such.

Fair enough... I'm all for truce between Chaim and Yekutiel, because this will help the Jewish people!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2007, 11:40:11 PM »

Fair enough... I'm all for truce between Chaim and Yekutiel, because this will help the Jewish people!

They haven't been fighting (as I see). They each do their own thing for now.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2007, 11:46:59 PM »
Yekutiel is following the proper Kahanist approach. He is following exactlt what Rabbi Kahane wanted, and doesnt care about having power like others....

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2007, 12:46:45 AM »
In 2001, I was working for NKM (New Kach Movement) as a Spanish translator. I came to meet Yekutiel by chance through internet. When NKM no longer existed I began to post on Kahane org. Yekutiel sent me leaflets encouraging Jews to be aware of the demographic threats of "Israeli Arabs" and I delivered them to the Jewish communities here in Buenos Aires.
Due to the orthodox Cherem against Karaites, I asked him if he agreed to showing Kahanism to my Karaite friends and giving them the URL of Kahane org. and he replied it was ok to teach Kahane's ideas to everyone, even gentiles.
I don't know much about Yekitiel's ideas. I only know that his forum is more centered on Jewish issues, than this one. Perhaps that's why he preffered to work alone. It's just my opinion, I don't know, but he may not agree with the idea of becoming involved in non-Jewish issues.
In fact, if we want Kahanism to succeed, we must limit it to Israel. The world will never accept Kahane's help. And even less if we allow people here to get involved in cultural/racial conflicts among Gentiles.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2007, 12:02:43 PM »
Chaim, I only got involved because of Yekutiel and the only reason there are videos of Rabbi Kahane zt'l on youtube and google is because of Yekutiel, he gave me the vhs tapes I converted to digital format.

I asked Yekutiel about JTF and you after I first found the JTF.org site, what he told me is you had been a leader in the JDL in the 70's and 80's and that you were honest and raising money for good Jews in Israel and the government was preventing you from making Aliyah.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2007, 12:10:51 PM »
Yaakov, why was New Kach shut down?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban