Author Topic: The Orange on the Seder Plate  (Read 3870 times)

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
The Orange on the Seder Plate
« on: November 10, 2007, 10:14:48 PM »
Does anyone remember that ridiculous idea?
Some Orthodox Rabbi mentioned that women belong on the Bimah like an Orange on the Seder Plate, so all the Reformed (Deformed) women got together to put oranges on their seder plates lol
KAHANE TZADAK!

• Master JTFer
Re: The Orange on the Seder Plate
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 10:18:05 PM »
Oh yea! I read about that in my studies.  :D Those deformie women get me every time.
Soon, we will have Orange Juice instead of Grape juice (or wine), at least that is how they see it. I don't think that a liberal political movement belongs in the synagogue, and even if does manage to get in, it better stay out of religious matters.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 10:21:21 PM »
Oh yea! I read about that in my studies.  :D Those deformie women get me every time.
Soon, we will have Orange Juice instead of Grape juice (or wine), at least that is how they see it. I don't think that a liberal political movement belongs in the synagogue, and even if does manage to get in, it better stay out of religious matters.
And the Deformers can't even get their Brachot right.  They say Ha'etz over orange juice...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 08:50:09 PM »
And the Deformers can't even get their Brachot right.  They say Ha'etz over orange juice...
lol,
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 08:28:51 PM »
lol,
They do!  Not that they say a bracha at all at home, but I mean at the "shul" outings where they're forced to.  I have a lot of experience with them, unfortunately.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2007, 10:15:32 PM »
lol,
They do!  Not that they say a bracha at all at home, but I mean at the "shul" outings where they're forced to.  I have a lot of experience with them, unfortunately.
Reformed family? or something else?
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 04:24:59 PM »
lol,
Both.  :)

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2007, 10:24:15 PM »
lol,
Both.  :)
well I got conservative..... ;D
KAHANE TZADAK!