Author Topic: John Bolton wrote a book  (Read 1459 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
John Bolton wrote a book
« on: November 11, 2007, 05:41:04 AM »
Apparently he bashed the UN, the State Department and accuses Colin Powell of wanting bad diplomacy with Iran rather than tough sanctions.

* Once this thread gets past the first page, it could get moved to the "Save America from the Ruling Establishment" section.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 05:55:16 AM by RationalThought110 »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: John Bolton wrote a book
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 08:47:35 AM »
Apparently he bashed the UN, the State Department and accuses Colin Powell of wanting bad diplomacy with Iran rather than tough sanctions.

* Once this thread gets past the first page, it could get moved to the "Save America from the Ruling Establishment" section.
We could use more men like John Bolton today!
Congratulations on 2500 great posts RationalThought.  8;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 09:52:54 AM »
Unlike Alberto Gonzalez and Harriet Miers, this was a nomination I wished to have seen go through.

But thanks to Schmuk Schumer and his ilk, who filibustered his nomination for several months, because he was such a "hard-liner".

I guess being concerned with American interests instead of the elitist agenda makes most of us "hardliners".
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 02:38:55 PM »
Unlike Alberto Gonzalez and Harriet Miers, this was a nomination I wished to have seen go through.

But thanks to Schmuk Schumer and his ilk, who filibustered his nomination for several months, because he was such a "hard-liner".

I guess being concerned with American interests instead of the elitist agenda makes most of us "hardliners".

Yes.  Bolton was probably my favorite person from the Bush administration. 

I was disappointed that he wasn't made Secretary of State rather than Condi Rice. 

Ambassador to the UN would have been better than nothing but Secretary of State would have been more preferable.

I'm not sure why Congress ever allowed for Gonzalez to have become the Attorney General. 

Bolton told the truth years ago about the UN and too many Democrats and some liberal Republicans (I'm not sure why they're Republicans since they're liberals) found his past statements to be unacceptable. 
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 02:44:26 PM by RationalThought110 »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2007, 02:46:12 AM »
I moved this thread to this section.