Author Topic: Alert: Nazis Want To Blow Up The Moon  (Read 2340 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Alert: Nazis Want To Blow Up The Moon
« on: November 11, 2007, 11:35:11 AM »
What would happen to the earth if the moon was blown up?  (Assume Earth wouldn't be hit by chunks of the moon.)  There is actually a society on the internet that reccommends  blowing up the moon, in order to knock earth out of it's orbit, and wake up our collective consciousness.

What else would happen?  I think the continents would be flooded by the oceans, as the gravity of the moon, is responsible for the tides.  This society never brought up the idea of the tides.

The life cycles of certain animals are dependent on the moon as well.  Any other ideas of what might happen?

newman

Re: Alert: Nazis Want To Blow Up The Moon
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 11:42:44 AM »
Allah the moongod won't be too impressed! :(

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 11:43:33 AM »
Last I heard Clinton said she will consider it, and Obama said the moon is a myth.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 11:44:30 AM »
Last I heard Clinton said she will consider it, and Obama said the moon is a myth.

Yaacov, you changed the title of my post?  Why?

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2007, 11:49:17 AM »
Come on, you don't have the right to edit a post.  Just reply and say how you feel.  You should know better than that.  Have you done this before?

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2007, 11:58:40 AM »
Look Yaacov, you shouldn't be changing posts.  You know Zev doesn't to stuff like that, he's above it.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2007, 01:13:59 PM »
I would think Nazis would like The Moon since they believe Hitler is there via Antarctica. That is white Nazi mythology just like black Nazi mythology believes Elijah Mohammad is on a Spaceship and will suck up the white race when Allah gives the signal.

Can you elaborate, Yacov?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2007, 01:46:31 PM »
I am left in the dust here. This has got to be one of the most absurd threads ever.  ???

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2007, 01:50:44 PM »
True.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2007, 03:02:42 PM »
No, I don't. This whole thread makes zero sense to me.

However--if there is a religion out there that makes Islam seem logical, it's Odinism.  ::)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2007, 05:36:55 PM »
Why do you say "Elijah Muhammad"?

Nope, the sky is covered by a black sheet where I am.

I thought the moon also helps stabalise the Earth's axis on which it is tilted so that there are reasonable climate zones on Earth without ranging from sudden extremes. That could be why it helps animals, due to the weather.

The moon has also been used for many intelligent discoveries.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2007, 05:51:00 PM »
Why do you say "Elijah Muhammad"?

Because the Black Muslim movement of Louis Farakhan preaches that "Elijah Muhammad, the founder of The Nation of Islam, is only a Spaceship flying over da Earf. It be da Moder Ship. The astronauts have seen it. And when Allah give da signal, he gonna suck up all of da white devil race, UHH HMM HMM.". They believe that the white race was originally created 6,000 years ago in a test tube by a brilliant black scientist called "Ya'aqub". They claim this is Ya'akov (Jacob), the third Patriarch of The Jewish People. They say that he created The Twelve Tribes of Israel in a test tube, thus creating the white race and before that everyone was black. But they say in the end, there will be a happy ending when Elijah Mohammad sucks up all of the white race with The Mother Ship.

You're kidding me right. :-\