Poll

The genocide in Darfur is:

Not a big deal to us
4 (33.3%)
Is a big deal, but not as important as the ongoing jihad against Jews and Christians
4 (33.3%)
Is as terrible as when Jews and Christians are killed
4 (33.3%)
Not sure
0 (0%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Darfur  (Read 2303 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Darfur
« on: November 11, 2007, 01:55:13 PM »
What do you all say? I already know how Chaim feels, and he is right. The only time you see the world up in arms about a Muslim genocide is when the victims are other Muslims, as right now. Do I think that these primitive black Muslims, being killed purely because of the color of their skin, are not as thoroughly evil as the Arab Muslims who are killing them? Do I feel bad that Arab Nazis are murdering them? Yes to both, but it is irrelevant. These primitive dogs are not noble people and certainly Israel should not be taking them in.

I have yet to find a Darfur advocate who also supports the struggle of Jewry for its very existence or for Christians who face Muslim holocausts elsewhere, such as in Egypt, Indonesia, East Timor, or other parts of Sudan. In fact, it seems to me like the majority of Darfur alarm-sounders are leftist Nazis who support the Fagestinian Race and hate Christianity all over the world.

But your thoughts are appreciated.

Chaimfan

kellymaureen

Re: Darfur
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 01:58:48 PM »
Not a big deal....NOT worth sending any of our troops to once again get in the middle of muslim on muslim killing. 
EVERY black muslim who thinks that arab muslims in any way think of them as 'brothers' or as equals should take a lesson away from this ;)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 02:25:34 PM »
It is a big deal. Especially the starvation aspect of things.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 02:28:07 PM »
I believe it is a great cause... for Goyim.  I hate it when I see all these Leftist Jews wearing "Save Darfur" t-shirts.  I've never seen a "Save Israel" t-shirt...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2007, 02:29:21 PM »
I have heard stories about students from Hillel going to these rallies only to have their fellow rally-goers complain about Israel.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2007, 02:52:01 PM »
For those that think ALL Muslims are evil, then why the hell should we care when Muslims are killing each other?

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2007, 03:00:21 PM »
I have heard stories about students from Hillel going to these rallies only to have their fellow rally-goers complain about Israel.
Not surprised. That is exactly what I pointed out in my OP.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2007, 03:35:18 PM »
Liberals don't understand that if they actually want it to be diminished, then they need to stop emboldening Israel's enemies.  Because those are the ones who help fund and encourage the genocide.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2007, 03:36:28 PM »
I believe it is a great cause... for Goyim.  I hate it when I see all these Leftist Jews wearing "Save Darfur" t-shirts.  I've never seen a "Save Israel" t-shirt...

I saw something like that in a synagogue.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2007, 11:36:27 AM »
Let the muzzies die. They even laugh at their own women who get gangraped. F them.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

newman

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2007, 11:38:58 AM »
Let the muzzies die. They even laugh at their own women who get gangraped. F them.
Ditto

Those same black muSSlims would be chopping up christians if the arabs wern't killing them.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2007, 11:42:13 AM »
Ditto

Those same black muSSlims would be chopping up christians if the arabs wern't killing them.
True.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

kellymaureen

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2007, 01:13:13 PM »
Muslims killing and starving their fellow muslim....I cant even muster an ounce of sympathy

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2007, 01:21:12 PM »
Muslims killing and starving their fellow muslim....I cant even muster an ounce of sympathy

O0 It is not human nature to feel sorry for demonic tyrants.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2007, 01:31:11 PM »

So would you pity the ones who are victims.

There are some Christian people who are affected as well.

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2007, 11:47:21 PM »

So would you pity the ones who are victims.

There are some Christian people who are affected as well.

The thing with Darfur is that it's not necessary for you or I to care...because every Hollywood idiot is running around with a Save Darfur button.  I was surprised to see a massive Save Durfur campaign in the Economist, Time, Newsweek, etc.  They have literally spent millions on advertising...if they have the resources to bombard people with this kind of advertising, they certainly don't need my help.