Author Topic: Ask JTF Will Be Tomorrow Late Morning, G-d Willing  (Read 1337 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF Will Be Tomorrow Late Morning, G-d Willing
« on: November 11, 2007, 06:16:57 PM »
                                                                                                         בס''ד

I hope I will able to finish the broadcast by late morning, around 11 AM. But I can't guarantee the time. I apologize for the delay.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ask JTF Will Be Tomorrow Late Morning, G-d Willing
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 06:18:53 PM »
God Willing. Theres no need to apologize, since you're the one doing this for JTF out of your own will.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 12:11:38 AM »
                                                                                                         בס''ד

I hope I will able to finish the broadcast by late morning, around 11 AM. But I can't guarantee the time. I apologize for the delay.

Don't worry about it. Just get yourself a good night's sleep. I guess that would amount to about 5 hours for you ;)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 12:14:07 AM »
                                                                                                         בס''ד

We're willing to wait for a quality ASK JTF, like usual, even if it comes a little later.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 12:35:58 AM »
Chaim What do you think of the Recent Peace Plan put foward by Benny Elon. The Plan would get rid of the idea of Land for peace. It would annex the West Bank and would get rid of any Arab leadership group such as the PLO and the PA the only thing I don't like is that Arabs could stay if they take citizenship in Jordan. What are your thoughts.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 01:01:41 AM »
Chaim What do you think of the Recent Peace Plan put foward by Benny Elon. The Plan would get rid of the idea of Land for peace. It would annex the West Bank and would get rid of any Arab leadership group such as the PLO and the PA the only thing I don't like is that Arabs could stay if they take citizenship in Jordan. What are your thoughts.
Put this in the Ask JTF thread.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D