Author Topic: Negativity on islam 'fuels tension'  (Read 1760 times)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Negativity on islam 'fuels tension'
« on: November 11, 2007, 07:09:53 PM »
http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/018756.php
From the Press Association via The Guardian:http://www.guardian.co.uk/uklatest/story/0,,-7065236,00.html

The UK must be careful how it tackles terrorism and treats Islamic culture if it is to avoid recreating a society reminiscent of Nazi Germany, the head of the Muslim Council of Britain has warned.
Excellent point. My thoughts exactly. At last, some plain speaking in Londonistan! The UK must not permit the orthodox Islamic community to force their Sharia-dreams on the rest of Britain!

Muhammad Abdul Bari, in an interview with the Daily Telegraph, criticised the Government for fuelling tensions in the Muslim community rather than dissipating them.
He told the paper: "There is a disproportionate amount of discussion surrounding us. The air is thick with suspicion and unease. It is not good for the Muslim community, it is not good for society."

Wait a second -- now I'm confused.

The Muslim leader continued: "Every society has to be really careful so that situation does not lead us to a time when people's minds can be poisoned as they were in the 1930s.
"If your community is perceived in a very negative manner and poll after poll says that we are alienated then Muslims begin to feel very vulnerable.

Oh, I see. It's the British -- the people who fought and defeated Nazism -- who are acting like Nazis. My mistake. Sorry, everybody. Just another instance of the redoubtable reductio ad Nazium. Try it next time you're in an argument you can't win!

"We are seen as creating problems, not as bringing anything, and that is not good for society."
Well, "you" did kinda "create" those bombs that were "not good for society" in London in July 2005, right? I mean, I don't mean to sound like a British Nazi or anything. I'm just sayin'.

Dr Bari also criticised the head of MI5, Jonathan Evans, for painting a bleak picture of the terrorist threat the night before the Queen's Speech this week. He said: "I don't think it was a good thing to share information in this way, I think it is creating a scare in the community and wider society. It probably helps some people who try to recruit the young to terrorism."
Your Majesty -- Lizzy, baby -- um, how shall I put this? We don't really like you "sharing information in this way". Perhaps you could be a little more sensitive to your Muslim subjects? You know, maybe abdicate, renounce Christianity, wear a veil, and ululate a few bars?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 07:12:47 PM by Mstislav »
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .