Author Topic: November 10 was the birthday of a filthy Jew-hating animal.  (Read 2140 times)

newman

November 10 was the birthday of a filthy Jew-hating animal.
« on: November 12, 2007, 06:53:46 AM »
martin luther (Y S V"Z) cursed the Earth with his vile presence on this day in 1483

"As a Christian pastor and theologian Luther was concerned that people have faith in Jesus as the messiah for salvation. In rejecting that view of Jesus, the Jews became the "quintessential other,"[73] a model of the opposition to the Christian view of G-d. In an early work, That Jesus Christ was born a Jew, Luther advocated kindness toward the Jews, but only with the aim of converting them to Christianity: what was called Judenmission.[74] When his efforts at conversion failed, he became increasingly bitter toward them.[75] His main works on the Jews were his 60,000-word treatise Von den Juden und Ihren Lügen (On the Jews and Their Lies), and Vom Schem Hamphoras und vom Geschlecht Christi (On the Holy Name and the Lineage of Christ) — reprinted five times within his lifetime — both written in 1543, three years before his death.[76] He argued that the Jews were no longer the chosen people, but were "the devil's people." They were "base, whoring people, that is, no people of G-d, and their boast of lineage, circumcision, and law must be accounted as filth."[77] The synagogue was a "defiled bride, yes, an incorrigible whore and an evil slut ..."[78] and Jews were full of the "devil's feces ... which they wallow in like swine."[79] He advocated setting synagogues on fire, destroying Jewish prayerbooks, forbidding rabbis from preaching, seizing Jews' property and money, smashing up their homes, and ensuring that these "poisonous envenomed worms" be forced into labor or expelled "for all time."[80] He also seemed to sanction their murder,[81] writing "We are at fault in not slaying them."[82]

An anti-semite to his dieing day:

"His last sermon was delivered at Eisleben, his place of birth, on February 15, 1546, three days before his death.[107] It was "entirely devoted to the obdurate Jews, whom it was a matter of great urgency to expel from all German territory," according to Léon Poliakov."

No doubt he has been joined in hell by mohammerhead, shitler and crackafat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther

« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 08:00:28 AM by newman »

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: November 10 was the birthday of a filthy Jew-hating animal.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 08:05:01 AM »
In Germany is Luther very famous. Even people which don't believe in the bible love him. His theological positions will be rarly attacked. The lutherian churches in Germany of today are like Sodom and Gomorra.

Look here the red painted dioceses of the EKD [   Protestant Church of Germany] are supporting gay couples.  >:(

Nobody likes Johannes Calvin. All say that he is too draconic and evil. But I don't think so. Calvin leaves the Jews alone. O0

« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 08:07:05 AM by Golden Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

newman

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 08:09:41 AM »
Allen-T was like him. He only advocated friendship to the Jews for the purpose of converting them and that was early in the piece. He eventually became a Jew-hater.

Unfortunately, many christians still revere the monster luther even whilst claiming to be pro-Jewish. Anybody who doesn't curse and condemn luther is NO friend of the Jews.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 08:36:30 AM »
Allen-T was like him. He only advocated friendship to the Jews for the purpose of converting them and that was early in the piece. He eventually became a Jew-hater.

Unfortunately, many christians still revere the monster luther even whilst claiming to be pro-Jewish. Anybody who doesn't curse and condemn luther is NO friend of the Jews.

I don't like Luther. But I have a lot of more reasons for this as his antisemitism. I have theological differences with his teachings.

And there is one more point:
There were researches about the "Protestant work ethic". From all Protestant confessions are the followers of Luther the lessest busy people.

Today his church in Germany is a group of evil leftists, gay pride freaks and feminist activists. They are Dreck!

Look here Newman. Here is a Wikipedia-user website of one of Luthers followers:

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 08:45:00 AM »

What if they do not know about Martin Luther's antisemitism? I never was a Lutheran and did not know much about him except what he did (translating the Bible into German from Latin,99 reformations needed by the Catholic church, his founding of the Lutheran sect) I did not know that he was a Jew hater until that was revealed in Chaim's video.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 09:05:34 AM »
why are we remembering his birthday if we want to forget his memory..i didnt' even know the 10th was his birthday...why bring it up?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 02:12:09 PM »
why are we remembering his birthday if we want to forget his memory..i didnt' even know the 10th was his birthday...why bring it up?

Because well-meaning protestants need to realise what a monster he was. Jews and righteous gentiles need to understand the sort of tactics used by his kind.

Offline Birdman

• New JTFer
  • As Shields We Stand. As Eagles We Strike!
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2007, 09:09:34 AM »

Unfortunately, many Christian's still revere the monster Luther even whilst claiming to be pro-Jewish. Anybody who doesn't curse and condemn luther is NO friend of the Jews.

I don't like Luther. But I have a lot of more reasons for this as his antisemitism. I have theological differences with his teachings.

And there is one more point:
There were researches about the "Protestant work ethic". From all Protestant confessions are the followers of Luther the lessest busy people.

Today his church in Germany is a group of evil leftists, gay pride freaks and feminist activists. They are Dreck!

Look here Newman. Here is a Wikipedia-user website of one of Luthers followers:

I thought this was a place that both Jews, and Christians fought a common foe. We have in our organization many Jews , and Christians. We clearly understand the common enemy we share. We also have explicit rules to respect each others beliefs, as we do both believe in the exact same G-D. We also do not proselytize one another. As for me it is clear that the Jewish nation is His chosen, and the Christians bear a responsibility of aiding the Jewish Nation. Some of us Do. Some do not. I am to busy to deal with worldly Christians or Jews. Pushing at the very threshold of both our Nations stands the enemy with one foot in the door. We need to direct our efforts in that direction, and I assure you if you only knew, only knew.
Genesis 12
 1 Now the L-RD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2007, 12:34:48 PM »

No wonder Martin Luther King was named after him.

:::D :::D :::D good one, but lets face it, catholic church at that time did not take care of its believers the way she should :( :o
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2007, 12:55:34 AM »
In "Listen World, Listen Jew" Rabbi Kahane talks about his piece of trash, and qoutes some of writings.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2007, 01:10:46 AM »
Well, not me. I can't see how anybody can have anything but hate for that demon-possessed fiend--the Mohammed of the West. I once had a serious crush on a cheerleader, though, who professes on her Myspace to consider Luther one of her "heroes"!   :o

And I was deathly ill of lovesickness with this woman for many months!  :o

G-d is certainly good to us by denying our greatest desires at times.

Chaimfan

newman

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2007, 01:14:13 AM »
Well, not me. I can't see how anybody can have anything but hate for that demon-possessed fiend--the Mohammed of the West. I once had a serious crush on a cheerleader, though, who professes on her Myspace to consider Luther one of her "heroes"!   :o

And I was deathly ill of lovesickness with this woman for many months!  :o

G-d is certainly good to us by denying our greatest desires at times.

Chaimfan

You could have done a Costanza from the O'Brian episode:

Jerry: "George!.....She's a nazi!!!!"

George: "Yeah, but she's a cute nazi."

:::D :::D :::D