Author Topic: Mark Cubans' name must be smeared people need to boycott his film!  (Read 1074 times)

Offline Birdman

• New JTFer
  • As Shields We Stand. As Eagles We Strike!
He has now supported two films one alluding that 911 was a conspiracy, and not muslims, and now he
has supported one that depicts Our troops as being rapist. He is a leftist pig just like Rosie O'Donnell.
It is people like him that has become a billionaire from this country , but will bash us. He should be stripped of his
money and sent to another country. He is the type that devides. Why on earth would any sane American want
to degrade our troops. This idiot does not understand the enemy we face, The savageness they employ without
remorse. Perhaps he should spend some time with these evil Muslims. It is the likes of him that will enable
them to further infiltrate this country more than they already have. The ones here now can be kept in check.
If numbers climb it will get harder. With the muslim cells that are here now they could cause damage.
Suicide bomber, or something of the like. There are those in this country that are sick of the politicaly
 correct that stand up for fair treatment of these animals. Not if, but when they pull their next stunt. It
had better be a suicide bomber. If not I assure you the culprit will not make it to court.

Genesis 12
 1 Now the L-RD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Mark Cubans' name must be smeared people need to boycott his film!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 08:36:27 PM »
Mark Cuban is a Real Piece of Dreck... from his ugly face, to his foolish antics. He's as anti-American as you can get. His merchandise and his silly basketball team should be banned.