Author Topic: Should we stop Muslims from immigrating to the USA?  (Read 10480 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Should we stop Muslims from immigrating to the USA?
« on: November 12, 2007, 11:47:02 PM »
Should we stop immigration by Muslims? It seems quite self evident that there are too many cultural conflicts between Islam and our way of life. Yet, our immigration system keeps allowing large numbers of Muslims to immigrate into our country causing all kinds of cultural frictions and safety concerns. The more Muslims there are in the country the more jihadists there will be in our midst, the more travel between us and Islamic countries and the harder it will be to find the jihadists among the every increasing Muslim population.

THIS ARTICLE IS FROM THE CRADLE OF FREEDOM.

Kiwi

Re: Should we stop Muslims from immigrating to the USA?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 11:53:10 PM »
Yes yes yes yes yes !!!!!!!!!!

oh yes.  ;)

newman

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 12:00:46 AM »
Yes!

In fact, stop them immigrating to the west alltogether.........hell, stop them breathing!!!!!!!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 12:53:48 AM »
Yes! By all means stop them from immigrating to the west altogether.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 01:48:15 AM »

oh yes.  ;)

I'm blushing..

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 01:49:21 AM »
That's part of the platform for the Loyalist Party, we want to stop all Muslim immigration...

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2007, 01:59:33 AM »
That's part of the platform for the Loyalist Party, we want to stop all Muslim immigration...
Are you also in favor of really limiting legal immigration from non-muslims too.

Absolutely. At this point, legal immigrants should be coming from developed countries, and only professional jobs and/or jobs in high demand.

Offline Barnes

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2007, 02:12:00 AM »
You people who want to ban immigrants from poorer countries are absolutely pathetic and know nothing of immigrants. Guess what they're not all Mexicans...many have truly made something of their lives and started with nothing. At the same time you see Americans here take every chance to get further into debt paycheck to paycheck while good immigrants live frugal lives and ultimately work harder than the rest of us to get where they are now.

-  aging liberal [censored]
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 02:17:43 AM by Barnes »

Kiwi

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2007, 02:54:45 AM »

oh yes.  ;)

I'm blushing..

:::D I never noticed that  :-[ :D

newman

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2007, 05:23:30 AM »
You people who want to ban immigrants from poorer countries are absolutely pathetic and know nothing of immigrants. Guess what they're not all Mexicans...many have truly made something of their lives and started with nothing. At the same time you see Americans here take every chance to get further into debt paycheck to paycheck while good immigrants live frugal lives and ultimately work harder than the rest of us to get where they are now.

So let them come through the front door (legally), not creep in illegally like thieves.

newman

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2007, 05:27:30 AM »

Click here if you think third world, illiterate immigrants make any positive impact on the USA:

http://piv.pivpiv.dk/

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2007, 07:26:57 AM »
No balijas, shiptards, camel shaggers, Taazis, Pakis, and anyone else who worships the militaristic moon-god religion should be allowed to immigrate to the United States.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2007, 08:11:03 AM »
No Muzzies, no Nazis, no Communists.

They are dirty and I am against pollution.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2007, 08:22:20 AM »
Is this a trick question?  Am I missing something?

I'll take it at face value and answer...YES!!!
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2007, 10:32:48 AM »
My answer is also YES! 

Muslims, should not be allowed to come here.  After all, we did not allow hordes of German immigrants to come here during WWII.  Why should it be any different for Muslim countries?

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2007, 10:37:36 AM »
No balijas, shiptards, camel shaggers, Taazis, Pakis, and anyone else who worships the militaristic moon-G-d religion should be allowed to immigrate to the United States.

Oh you made my day by using word 'balija'  and shiptard! Excellent!;D

And yes, I concur.
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2007, 10:51:21 AM »
I can't understand why legal immigration into this country was not halted on 9/11.  People would have been all for it.  At that point the system could have been revamped to keep out the undesirables.
Illegals should be turned back at the border by any force necessary.
It is so sad that we have Border Guards sitting in jail and illegal immigrants with middle finger raised dancing across the border.
I think at this point it will be too difficult to close the pandora's box called legal immigration.
Make no mistake - most of the legal immigrants to this country despise us.  While taking advantage of the system.  I work with an over abundance of them (many muslims) - so I know first hand.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 04:03:47 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2007, 11:01:10 AM »
This issue was raised in an article I got from FreeRepublic, I think more and more people are catching on to the fact that Muslim Nazis DON"T want to be part of America. They want their own traditions and language and customs here, they are not integrating like other immigrants did in the past. To say the least!
This is the POV of most Americans who have been brainwashed by the media and don't even understand the tremendous  Danger Islam poses to our country. They must be made aware and quickly because we're just about had it with this PC media spreading lies about the so-called religion of peace. Let's get more news and media outlets to print these types of stories and report the Truth for once.

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2007, 11:02:48 AM »
I don't know what a 'balija' is... :'(

:)

Balija is what Serbs refer to Bosnian Muslims Nazis. Pronounced 'Baleeya''.  ;)

Shiptar is what we call Albanians. Not just Serbs, everyone else around Albania refers to Albanians as Shiptars, including Greeks. Ship-tard is funnier.  ;D

~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2007, 11:13:36 AM »
Basically they should stay with there own people.
They need to stay in muslim countries with there own kind.
They need to stay locked in there own people in there own countries
Where they should be!

In fact i think thats what every culture should have done in the past!

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2007, 11:53:28 AM »
The left wing view is to open all US borders and let the whole entire world in here because we are loving people and only want the best for this country, while we are at it why dont we have free medical for everyone, every carreer to pay the exact same and why dont we have everyone put in a robotic suite from birth so that there wont be any segregation or discrimination taking place, on top of that why dont we create one religion for everyone so there wont be any contradictions or descecrations taking place between religions! What a beautiful kissass world this would be!

Offline Barnes

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2007, 11:53:52 AM »

Click here if you think third world, illiterate immigrants make any positive impact on the USA:

http://piv.pivpiv.dk/

My father came from a third-world country and didn't know a word of English when he got here. Now he makes more than 120k a year and saves 20%. I find it ironic that we have all these middle-class American-born families gone bankrupt from house foreclosures because they spent more than they earned, and you blame immigrants for all of this.

Of course I want legal immigration, but the Loyalist said BAN LEGAL IMMIGRANTS FROM POOR COUNTRIES.

Offline Barnes

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2007, 12:17:58 PM »
You want to make it harder to get into America well of course you have to do that, but an outright BAN strikes at the core of what makes America the country I grew up in.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2007, 12:24:46 PM »
My father came from a third-world country and didn't know a word of English when he got here. Now he makes more than 120k a year and saves 20%. I find it ironic that we have all these middle-class American-born families gone bankrupt from house foreclosures because they spent more than they earned, and you blame immigrants for all of this.

Of course I want legal immigration, but the Loyalist said BAN LEGAL IMMIGRANTS FROM POOR COUNTRIES.
So because your father made something of himself, you think you can generalize the rule to all third world immigrants? And based on a few bankruped americans you can gerealize againts them too?
It's great that it worked out for your family, but it is not working out for many third world people and overall not working out for America to let all these people in. I still say NO to legal immigration from those who mostly and usually cannot keep up. Sorry if it bothers you.

I agree with you Mills!
There are exceptions to every rule, however the majority of immigrants from the 3rd world are not productive and only end up sucking the system for more money to support their large families who feel entitled to get a hand out now that they are in America...
The policy of appeasement has to STOP! 
No More Welfare, No More Government Hand outs, No More FREE Health Care... Accountability For All Who Live Here!

Offline Barnes

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2007, 12:27:40 PM »

So because your father made something of himself, you think you can generalize the rule to all third world immigrants? And based on a few bankruped americans you can gerealize againts them too?
It's great that it worked out for your family, but it is not working out for many third world people and overall not working out for America to let all these people in. I still say NO to legal immigration from those who mostly and usually cannot keep up. Sorry if it bothers you.

What's not working out for legal immigrants? Our country does not let anyone come here, and from what I know they are doing exceedingly better than underclass 'African-Americans.'