Author Topic: Albanians  (Read 4308 times)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Albanians
« on: November 13, 2007, 07:23:11 AM »
Hi all,
I have many Serbian friends I have gotten along with, and I'm new to this forum and would like to say I admire Serbia for keeping up the fight against the Muslim Terrorist Albanians. You might of heard but my mom's Albanian Orthodox with Vlach roots. Well, my great-grandparents immigrated to this country, and were Christians in Albania as far as my ancestry goes back. I support Serbia and their right to the land. I just can't believe why there are even Christian Albanians supporting these Nazi Terrorist Albanians in Kosovo? Most Albanians don't agree with what I say but I don't care and don't want to associate with their nonsense and how everything in history was Albanian. Serbs have a great heroic Christian culture.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Re: Albanians
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 07:30:50 AM »
Quote from: JTFFan link=topic=11384.msg#msg date=
... nonsense and how everything in history was Albanian.

What?  Is that actually true?  They really say that?  Allow me to respond.
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 08:53:40 AM »
yeah :D
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 09:20:35 AM »
Hi all,
I have many Serbian friends I have gotten along with, and I'm new to this forum and would like to say I admire Serbia for keeping up the fight against the Muslim Terrorist Albanians. You might of heard but my mom's Albanian Orthodox with Vlach roots. Well, my great-grandparents immigrated to this country, and were Christians in Albania as far as my ancestry goes back. I support Serbia and their right to the land. I just can't believe why there are even Christian Albanians supporting these Nazi Terrorist Albanians in Kosovo? Most Albanians don't agree with what I say but I don't care and don't want to associate with their nonsense and how everything in history was Albanian. Serbs have a great heroic Christian culture.
I consider you good friend than. You see one thing, we do not hate the Albanians like some people think we do. Serbs won all this wars in last 100 years and never kicked out Albanians from Kosovo. After Turks left we could easy kill entire muslim population in country. We did not because we believe in our Lord Jesus Christ and his teachings. If these Albanians want to live in peace they can. As many as 30.000 muslim Albanians loyal to their Serbian government were forced to leave Kosovo by KLA. Durring communist times the Albanians had president Enver Hoxha who united Albanians in one way never seen before. Before he came to power our brothers orthodox Albanians did not even have the same grave yards with converted muslim Albanians. All that changed with communist rule. You know as half Albanian that Kosovo is holy land to Serbian people. You also know that monasteries there more than 1000 old and how in the world muslims became majority on that land.
My opinion is that there is no reason we should hate christian orthodox Albanians. They were persecuted the same way we have for centuries. They need to understand what muslims are doing is evil and shamefull.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 09:53:59 AM »
Serbian Army said all for me.

O0

JTFFan, we welcome you,
since you're able to see with your own eyes
what is happening to an entire,
important, Serbian Region.

As for your mother with her Vlach Roots
(the same as yours, since she's your mother),
did you know that one of the favorite "insults"
of the NAZICROATS towards the Serbs is,
exactly, "Vlachs" ?

Thus, your mother is perhaps even Serbian.

:)

By the way, what Nationality is your father ?

Regards.
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 10:11:59 AM »
We have a small country which is surrounded between two worldpowers,  two cultures, two religions which aim the conquest of the world.

With out our pure faith in the Lord Jesus Christ we would be nowhere.

Many religions and societies committed expansion by violent behavior.

The Orthodox Christian church was not guilty of forced converts or for the expansion of the religion by the sword.

Our Church had not prosecuted people because for their ethnicity or religion background.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 10:45:36 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2007, 12:29:10 PM »
JTFFan can you speak serbian?
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Само Слога Србина Спашава!!!

Али морамо да верујемо у Бога!!!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2007, 06:51:03 PM »
Hi,
My father is American, basically Irish and Anglo-American. My Great-Grandmother was born in Serbia but supposably was Albanian, although we think she was a Vlach living there. On my other side my Great-Grandmother, who was also a Vlach spoke Aromanian, Greek and Albanian. Basically my Grandma's side is Vlach and my Great-Grandmother from my Grandfather's side on my mother's side was also we think a Vlach. I wish I could speak Serbian. Someday I plan on visiting Serbia. The only region I've been to in the Balkans is Albania, Slovenia and Croatia. My friend's grandmother is from Slovenia, near the border in Croatia. We didn't like visiting Croatia at all. I've also been to the Serbian Orthodox Church it's very nice.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2007, 07:23:21 PM »
I've also been to the Serbian Orthodox Church it's very nice.
For you to see, very holy monastery in Serbia- Kosovo district

Visoki Decani Monastery is situated in the western part of the UN administered Serbian province of Kosovo and Metohia. It was built between 1327 and 1335 by the Serbian medieval king St. Stephen of Decani and was dedicated to the Ascension of the Lord. The monastery is settled in the picturesque valley of the Bistrica river surrounded by the mountains and forests of the Prokletije mountain range It is the largest and best preserved medieval monastery in Serbia. During its turbulent history the Monastery was an important spiritual centre with developed artistic and intellectual activities. Although the monastery buildings suffered damage from the Turkish occupation, the church has been completely preserved with beautiful 14th century fresco paintings. Today a young brotherhood of 30 brethren lives in the monastery continuing the centuries old tradition of the past. The brotherhood has developed various activities: wood carving, icon painting, book publishing and is also active in the missionary work. The beautiful monastic services are served according to the typicon of Mount Athos.

The Brotherhood of the Visoki Decani Monastery, November 2002
larger image 720x540

The Monastery has survived after the Kosovo war (1998-2000) and the Brotherhood today lives as an isolated Serbian Orthodox island among hostile Kosovo Albanian Moslem population. This holy site survives only thanks to the protection of Italian forces which have blocked every access to the monastery. Beside all this the Monastery still attracts many international visitors from the UN Mission and KFOR. Thanks to KFOR military convoys occasionally the monastery is visited also by Serb pilgrims from Kosovo and Central Serbia.

Visoki Dečani Monastery is a major Serbian Orthodox monastery, situated in Metohija, 12 km south from the town of Pec. Its cathedral is the biggest medieval church in the Balkans which contains the largest preserved monument of Byzantine fresco-painting.

The monastery was established in a chestnut grove by king Stefan Dečanski in 1327. Its original founding charter is dated to 1330, however. Next year the king died and was buried at the monastery, which henceforth became his popular shrine. The construction activities were continued by his son Stefan Dusan until 1335, but the wall-painting was not completed until 1350.

The cathedral, dedicated to Christ Pantocrator and built from blocks of red-purple, light-yellow and onyx marble, was constructed by master-builders under the Franciscan monk Vitus of Kotor. It is distinguished from other contemporary Serbian churches by its imposing dimensions and obvious Romanesque features. Its celebrated frescoes comprise some 1000 portraits and cover all major themes of the New Testament. The cathedral contains original 14th-century wooden iconostasis, hegumen's throne and carved sarcophagus of king Stefan.

In 2004, UNESCO listed the monastery on the World Heritage List, citing its frescoes as "one of the most valued examples of the so-called Palaeologan renaissance in Byzantine painting" and "a valuable record of the life in the 14th century".

The family of Emperor Dusan (queen Helen and young prince Uros)

Emperor Dusan and his family

View of the Christ Pantocrator in the dome of the church

HOLY RELICS OF DECANI MONASTERY - Decani Monastery is known for many holy and miraculous relics of the saints. The most important relics are of St. King Stefan of Decani, whose body has been preserved whole and incorruptible. In the treasury also the incorruptible hand of St. Nicetas the Goth (4th) century and the jaw-bone of St. Gregory of Nyssa (4 cent) are preseverd and are venerated on important feastdays. This link lead you to the page with photos of the most important relics of Visoki Decani Monastery

« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 07:26:05 PM by serbian army »
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

kellymaureen

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2007, 07:29:14 PM »
The monastery is really beautiful!

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2007, 08:58:17 PM »
The monastery is really beautiful!
Thanks Kelly, I opened a new topic about the Serbian monasteries. You can see many pictures and read if you are interested