Author Topic: Jackie Mason on Muslims In The UK  (Read 2321 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Jackie Mason on Muslims In The UK
« on: November 13, 2007, 10:06:48 AM »

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
Re: Jackie Mason on Muslims In The UK
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 10:32:29 AM »
My goodness how right is he.

I love London, but seriously, it is getting out of hand.

My mother calls women in burka's ''ninjas''. Its our code name for the walking tents around Londonistan. And believe you me there are a lot of them.

British and others who live in London and around Britain are getting increasingly annoyed because our rights of movements are being constantly restricted, due to the Muslim infestation.

This needs to be broadcasted on TV.
Not BBC, since that is Muslim run anti-Semitic, Serbophobic, Islamophilic news broadcasting agency.
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 11:16:57 AM »
Yeah, Jackie has been saying this for a while now... Why doesn't he get a prime time show?

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 11:39:09 AM »
 :::D I love that guy!

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 11:45:10 AM »
Yeah, Jackie has been saying this for a while now... Why doesn't he get a prime time show?

He has a radio show.

Jackie Mason tells it like it is on his nationally syndicated show, transmitted directly from the heart of New York City. As usual, Jackie's not holding anything back — the same gutsy, "no holds barred" delivery that won him his Tony and Emmy Awards can now be heard on Sunday nights from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm EST. Leave it to Jackie to tell it to you straight, everything else is just talk!

http://www.whep1310.com/

No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2007, 12:34:29 AM »
Mason's delivery follows the same speech patterns and rhythmic structure as a typical Orthodox Rabbi from a Yeshiva in New York.

Hilarious!

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2007, 08:14:32 AM »
Mason's delivery follows the same speech patterns and rhythmic structure as a typical Orthodox Rabbi from a Yeshiva in New York.

Hilarious!

He was an Orthodox Rabbi here in NYC. That is how he got into comedy. His Sabbath Sermons were really funny and entertaining, that gentiles started piling in for the Sermon. From there he got into a career as a comedian.

He got Rabbinical Ordination from MTJ (Rabbi Moses Feinstein) on the lower east side.