Author Topic: A question  (Read 2278 times)

Offline Im From Texas

• New JTFer
A question
« on: November 13, 2007, 01:38:14 PM »
i am new to jtf.  I have watched their shows for a while and like the message.  I listened to the ask jtf program but I have a question. 

I read on another forum that Chaim ben Pesach the only guy in JTF.  On the ask jtf program, someone asked him what his day was like.  It sounded like he doesn\'t have a day job.  So does he live on jtf contributions?  If you donate, are you just paying Chaim\'s salary?

I hope this is not offensive but it is a question I have.  Does jtf publish a financial report like other groups? 

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Re: A question
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 01:40:26 PM »
Chaim says that he lives off his own money that he made and invested years back.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 01:50:36 PM »
i am new to jtf.  I have watched their shows for a while and like the message.  I listened to the ask jtf program but I have a question. 

I read on another forum that Chaim ben Pesach the only guy in JTF.  On the ask jtf program, someone asked him what his day was like.  It sounded like he doesn\'t have a day job.  So does he live on jtf contributions?  If you donate, are you just paying Chaim\'s salary?

I hope this is not offensive but it is a question I have.  Does jtf publish a financial report like other groups? 

JTF does not publish a financial report. This is because all the money raised goes to Israel for funding the bare necessities (food, clothing, and shelter) of 'illegal' settler communities. If Chaim were to give this information, the bolshevik authorities would be given a huge boost in their quest to dismantle them.

Chaim has personal savings and makes a living but cannot say what it is for obvious reasons. He has donated large amounts of his own money to JTF and lives an overall ascetic lifestyle.

JTF started as a one-man movement but is trying like heck to become a mass movement, as evidenced by its growing number of supporters.

If you have a specific question for Chaim, feel free to ask him on the next 'ask jtf' broadcast.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 02:00:12 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 09:32:35 PM »
Chaim says that he lives off his own money that he made and invested years back.
I'm a little curious how? I don't doubt it, but he was in jail for 17 years (I think thats the number). I know that some things should remain quiet, but  human nature is to be naturally curious.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 11:52:01 PM »
chaim sends the money to the communities of the hilltop and "settlements"
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2007, 01:17:06 AM »
Chaim is more trustworthy than the national reserve... !

newman

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2007, 01:23:34 AM »
Chaim would have inherited something from his parents,too. Just remember............Chaim lives very frugally. He has no car, and never flies around the country. I would bet my bottom dollar he never takes a cent from JTF funds.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2007, 01:26:00 AM »
Chaim would have inherited something from his parents,too. Just remember............Chaim lives very frugally. He has no car, and never flies around the country. I would bet my bottom dollar he never takes a cent from JTF funds.

Chaim's mother is still alive (Baruch Hashem), if I'm not mistaken.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2007, 08:01:18 AM »
I'm a little curious how? I don't doubt it, but he was in jail for 17 years (I think thats the number). I know that some things should remain quiet, but  human nature is to be naturally curious.

He lives in his mother's basement, he wears the same clothing he wore years ago, no car, no gas, insurance, and all of that. His expenses are very low.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2007, 08:13:18 AM »

He lives in his mother's basement, he wears the same clothing he wore years ago, no car, no gas, insurance, and all of that. His expenses are very low.

the sacrafices he makes for these righteous causes! it makes me so happy that such a great person exists but breaks my heart that he doesn't live the life of most others his age. chaim has played a huge impact on me this past year since i joined the forum and started listening in on the ask jtf programs and in a very positive way....and he has done the same with so many others here and who are not here...and that's HUGE..!!! HUUUUUUUUUGGGEEEEE!!!!!  I give him all the blessings that I can...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2007, 08:39:21 AM »
DOES LE' HAVDAL StørmFrønt AND DON STEPEN BLACK I'D LIKE TO SEE THEIR FINANCIAL RETURNS
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03