Author Topic: Ex-FBI agent charged with sharing info...WITH HEZBOLLAH!  (Read 3782 times)

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
Ex-FBI agent charged with sharing info...WITH HEZBOLLAH!
« on: November 13, 2007, 02:09:33 PM »
I about had a coronary when this flashed by on my news alerts:

"CBS News has learned that a former FBI agent is expected to plead guilty in Detroit to charges she disclosed unauthorized information to sympathizers of Hezbollah, a group the U.S. has labeled a terrorist organization."

Updated: I meant Hezbollah, not Hamas.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 06:01:37 PM by WestCoastJTF »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Ex-FBI agent charged with sharing info...WITH HAMAS!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 02:13:08 PM »
probably got caught in a sting op but very shocking indeed

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 02:14:44 PM »
Not shocked at all. The FBI is a very anti-Semitic org.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 02:14:50 PM »
gotthe same details soon                  
CBS News has learned that a former FBI agent is expected to plead guilty in Detroit to charges she disclosed unauthorized information to sympathizers of Hezbollah, a group the U.S. has labeled a terrorist organization.
 Details Soon  
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 02:30:41 PM »
Heres more          http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/11/13/terror/main3496101.shtml   

[Former FBI Agent Accused Of Leaking Info
Woman Expected To Plead Guilty To Disclosing Unauthorized Info To Hezbollah Sympathizers
Comments 5
DETROIT, Nov. 13, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(CBS/AP)

Related
Special Report
War On Terror

Complete coverage of President Bush's war on terror.

Stories
U.S. Man Gets 24 Years For Terror Training

(CBS) A woman who previously worked as an FBI agent and a CIA analyst is expected to plead guilty to charges she disclosed unauthorized information to people outside the government, CBS News has learned.

Sources say the woman, from Lebanon, entered the United States on a student visa and earned citizenship through a sham marriage.

While officials say there is no evidence of actual espionage and no evidence that she was working as a spy, she is accused of passing information to sympathizers of Hezbollah, a group the U.S. has labeled a terrorist organization.

Sources say she came under suspicion after performing a number of computer searches unrelated to cases she had been assigned to.

The woman is expected to appear in court this afternoon in Detroit.

/quote]
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 02:39:32 PM »
FBI---- State Department........anti-semites...... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2007, 02:41:38 PM »
FBI---- State Department........anti-semites...... 
Old story i will repeat what Col Oliver North said in all my yrs in the Marines i did'nt see as much anti semitism as 1 day in the state dept.

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2007, 03:45:52 PM »
Very true Mord.  Apparently, there is a Jewess who was working for the FBI and she was intentionally placed with "all the other Jews" in a section which is known as "the Ghetto" or something like that.  She filed a complaint and was terminated.  Apparently, she has had a years long, ongoing, legal suit against the FBI for wrongfull dismissal and also "racism"/anti-semitism.  She was interviewed on CNN once but that was a year or more ago...

Same old story: "when a cat and dog fight, the cat usually dies.......and they blame the Jew."
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

ftf

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2007, 04:58:50 PM »
Hamas and Hezbollah are two different groups....

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2007, 05:13:01 PM »
Most likely a dirty arab seduced her. It seems that some stupid women fall for arab seduction, which the thought just makes me sick. But unfortunately, is a growing trend amongst American women, being seduced by sicko perverted arab men. I recall reading about a young girl who was seduced to a falestinian man online, well...long story short, she ended up running away from home and flew all the way to fakestinian-town to meet with him and marry him.
I hope this FBI traitor is SEVERELY punished! They gave Jonathan Pollard life in prison unfairly for doing the right thing in helping an ally country...well, they better give this traitor ex-FBI agent-dog MORE than just life in prison for helping the vile enemy.
She is a arab who was here illegally since 1989 from lebanon :o

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2007, 05:19:01 PM »
She is a arab who was here illegally since 1989 from lebanon :o

WHAT??? How in the world did the FBI allow that filthy illegal arab to become an agent! That's it, it's going too far! It makes me want to move out of the USA more! How devastating!
Everyone thinks these groups  the FBI CIA etc are so good on checking people,they aren'nt i have someone i know who should have never been in CIA he was'nt normal they recruited him,3 yrs later they learned thier lesson

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2007, 05:33:10 PM »
Everyone thinks these groups  the FBI CIA etc are so good on checking people,they aren'nt i have someone i know who should have never been in CIA he was'nt normal they recruited him,3 yrs later they learned thier lesson
Well, I am at loss for words. It's beyond stupid and insulting for the American people. So what, we now have Mexico standards when it comes to picking officers and such? Terrible!
O.K, the Mexico thing was random, but seriously! It's ridiculous. Hearing this kind of thing, I fear that one day nothing will hold me from staying in the US... sigh  :'(
I really have to admit it did'nt suprise me and they probably have many more cases that will arise

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2007, 05:56:12 PM »

U.S. prosecutors: Illegal immigrant worked for FBI, CIA, stole info
Woman was sister-in-law of fugitive La Shish restaurant owner, stole info on investigation
November 13, 2007

By DAVID ASHENFELTER

FREE PRESS STAFF WRITER

The sister-in-law of the indicted fugitive owner of the La Shish restaurant chain got sensitive jobs at the FBI and CIA, despite being an illegal immigrant, federal prosecutors said in court documents unsealed today in Detroit.

The woman, Nada Nadim Prouty, 37, of Vienna, Va., also tapped into a sensitive FBI computer to find out what federal investigators knew about her, La Shish restaurant owner Talal Chahine, and her sister, who is married to Chahine.

Advertisement

Prosecutors said she took an unknown quantity of classified information home with her. It’s unclear what happened, or what she did with the information, prosecutors said.

The information pertained to a federal investigation of Chahine and his possible involvement with Hizballah, which has been declared a terrorist organization by the U.S State Department.

In 2002, Chahine and his wife, Elfat El Aouar, attended a fundraising event in Lebanon, where the keynote speakers were Hizballah leaders.

Prouty pleaded guilty to conspiracy, unauthorized computer access and naturalization fraud during a 30-minute hearing before U.S. District Judge Avern Cohn. The most serious charge, naturalization fraud, carries a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

Under the terms of a plea deal with the U.S. Attorney’s Office, Prouty would face a prison sentence of 6-12 months, be stripped of her U.S. citizenship and be ordered deported. Prouty hired an unemployed U.S. citizen to marry her in 1990, a year after she entered the country and overstayed her student visa.

However, prosecutors said she won’t be allowed to leave the U.S. because she used to work for the FBI and CIA and has access to sensitive information vital to homeland security.

It remained unclear why background checks the FBI and CIA conducted before hiring her didn’t reveal her illegal immigration status. Also unclear is why the forerunner agency to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement didn’t find out about the marriage fraud.

Court documents said Chahine, who fled to Lebanon in 2005 to avoid tax-evasion charges, vouched for the legitimacy of her marriage

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071113/NEWS01/71113038
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 05:57:56 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2007, 06:01:02 PM »
Hamas and Hezbollah are two different groups....

Erps, you're right.  I thought Hamas and read Hezbollah and still typed Hamas...

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ex-FBI agent charged with sharing info...WITH HEZBOLLAH!
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2007, 06:17:47 PM »
Research "Operation Paperclip".

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2007, 06:27:45 PM »
When CIA/OSS brought nazi war criminals to the U.S.

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2007, 06:31:16 PM »
The FBI is living on it's past

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2007, 10:41:01 PM »
Why the hell is the FBI hiring Lebanese Muslim Nazis?

Of course--it is very true that our national intelligence is highly anti-Semitic, regardless of their backgrounds. Do not forget that the CIA agents who turned in Jonathan Pollard were all Jews!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2007, 12:23:08 AM »
Re:  History of State Dept. Jew-Hating

Ulysses S. Grant, in his first act upon becoming President of the United States of America, issued an order that all Jews be expelled from the State Department.

In politics, nothing happens by coincidence.
--President Franklin Delano Roosevelt

newman

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2007, 01:42:38 AM »
All long-standing organisations develope a culture. The FBI was an irish/catholic enclave for years. There's sure to be an anti-semitic hangover.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2007, 05:58:20 AM »
All long-standing organisations develope a culture. The FBI was an irish/catholic enclave for years. There's sure to be an anti-semitic hangover.
Alot of WASPS.

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2007, 05:59:42 AM »
Do not forget that the CIA agents who turned in Jonathan Pollard were all Jews!
Thats why Jews should'nt be in Govt agencys only the military

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2007, 08:40:34 AM »
Re:  History of State Dept. Jew-Hating

Ulysses S. Grant, in his first act upon becoming President of the United States of America, issued an order that all Jews be expelled from the State Department.

In politics, nothing happens by coincidence.
--President Franklin Delano Roosevelt
A very good point MassuhD......very good point..

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2007, 08:41:46 AM »
THATS WHY MANY JEWS WERE PATRIOTIC TO THE CONFEDERACY

Shot at 2010-01-03