Author Topic: Judge Judy is being sued.  (Read 1710 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Judge Judy is being sued.
« on: December 31, 2007, 06:52:59 PM »
I just found out that Judge Judy is being sued by a former employee.  According to the suit, he was forced to not to book "black cases" on the show and book them on the Judge Joe Brown show.  Judge Joe Brown is a black judge.  The reason is that Judge Judy doesn't want to hear blacks arguing in her courtroom.  What do you think?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Judge Judy is being sued.
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 07:05:24 PM »
 ;D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 07:10:13 PM »
What do you think we think?

If judge joe brown is going to have only black people..then he shoudl be sued too!

Otherwise, Judge Judy is 100% right...i love judge judy...A human lie detector
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 07:15:55 PM »
I just found out that Judge Judy is being sued by a former employee.  According to the suit, he was forced to not to book "black cases" on the show and book them on the Judge Joe Brown show.  Judge Joe Brown is a black judge.  The reason is that Judge Judy doesn't want to hear blacks arguing in her courtroom.  What do you think?

Actually, judge Judy isn't being sued, but a supervisor who told the producers on the show to book white people is being sued for firing the employee after he complained about the "racist policy".  It was the supervisor who told producers to book pretty white people, not Judge Judy, apparently she didn't have anything to do with it.  THe producers wanted the blacks to be sent to Judge Brown because both shows are produced by the same company.  It makes sense, the people who want to watch a black judge are the same people who want to see blacks suing each other along with their shenanigans. 

But if Judy had any say in the matter, like Mills said, I don't blame her I wouldn't want to hear black people arguing all day either!  I've seen some of those shows and the amount of lying they do is horrendous.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2007, 07:43:40 PM »
Shinanigans..hahah..i love that word and how you used it to describe the apes suing each other...lol
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2007, 08:53:31 PM »
Whites also lie on these court shows.  I personally don't watch Judge Judy.  I watch "The People's Court".  The judge there is much better looking than Judge Judy.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2007, 09:14:48 PM »
Whites also lie on these court shows.  I personally don't watch Judge Judy.  I watch "The People's Court".  The judge there is much better looking than Judge Judy.
That's a great reason....  ::)

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2007, 09:46:35 PM »
When blacks argue it sounds like chimps in heat
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2007, 09:53:11 PM »
When blacks argue it sounds like chimps in heat
:::D :::D :::D

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2007, 09:55:54 PM »
Who do you think is better looking, Judge Judy or the judge on "The People's Court"?

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2007, 09:57:33 PM »
The judge there is much better looking than Judge Judy
uh...ok...that's really not very human thing to say, or atleast, righteous thing! :( A bit dissapointing to hear such things.

Anyway, I like that show. And yes, i definitely don't blame J. Judy. Would you rather speak to civilized people, than to.....

But on the one side, isn't it then showing a parade of whites in court all the time...and no blacks, which would give people the impression that it's only whites in court...and blacks are never on, so they must be better than whites. You all get what im saying?

But yes, I love J. Judy's authority!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2007, 09:58:20 PM »
Thing I find silly is how people go on those court tv shows and make complete fools of themselves.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2007, 11:50:02 PM »
Who do you think is better looking, Judge Judy or the judge on "The People's Court"?
Objection, your honor!  We don't care...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2008, 09:39:13 PM »
Dr. Phil is a MAJOR LOSER!!!!!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2008, 09:47:05 PM »
Yes, he does not disagree with intermixing, or homosexual relationships. But hey, what can one expext from people whom have been to the braiwash portals "university"

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2008, 12:27:00 AM »
Yes, he does not disagree with intermixing, or homosexual relationships. But hey, what can one expext from people whom have been to the braiwash portals "university"

lol. Dr. Phil is far from righteous ;D