Author Topic: Why does JTF criticize Bush on Iraq but not Guiliani?  (Read 1451 times)

Offline Barnes

• Junior JTFer
Why does JTF criticize Bush on Iraq but not Guiliani?
« on: November 13, 2007, 04:19:07 PM »
He backs the war 100% (says we had no other choice but to invade). Many of Bush's foreign policy people who got us into Iraq have joined Rudy's campaign. He's supports the biggest disaster in recent history and given a chance, he would've invaded Iraq himself.

Offline aggressi0n

• Full JTFer
Re: Why does JTF criticize Bush on Iraq but not Guiliani?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 06:06:33 PM »
He backs the war 100% (says we had no other choice but to invade). Many of Bush's foreign policy people who got us into Iraq have joined Rudy's campaign. He's supports the biggest disaster in recent history and given a chance, he would've invaded Iraq himself.

You saying I didn't do a good job in Iraq? Thanks! Moron.

Offline Barnes

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 07:26:08 PM »

Did I hurt Mr. Sensitive Soldier's feelings? I'm sorry I had a momentary lapse of sanity. I forget that invading Iraq was the best thing we've ever done and turned out swimmingly.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2007, 11:27:57 PM »
Because his policing policy that he did in NY is being put into play in Iraq and violence is done because of that
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline aggressi0n

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 12:36:01 PM »

Did I hurt Mr. Sensitive Soldier's feelings? I'm sorry I had a momentary lapse of sanity. I forget that invading Iraq was the best thing we've ever done and turned out swimmingly.

Actually its quite fine, I was in the Al Anbar Province and I only shot 60 shots and that was for practice, never at a enemy. When I found out I would be in Al Anbar I thought it could be possible I would die or get shot, but I was never even shot at. So shut up about nothing you do not know about, get off here and go back to watching MTV and smoking pot you stupid Lib.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 12:38:21 PM by aggressi0n »