Author Topic: Video of blacks being cruel to animals--  (Read 1662 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Video of blacks being cruel to animals--
« on: November 13, 2007, 05:35:26 PM »
Video of cruelty to animals   

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Video of blacks being cruel to animals--
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 02:08:49 AM »
this is revolting.

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 10:08:38 PM »
 :oThis is sick & revolting in that people would stand around & laugh & joke while a poor defenceless creature is slowly suffocated.The poor goat would have been better off at the kosher butcher as death would have been quick & painless.
 Reminds me of what  Guedaliah Braun talked about in his book "Race,Guilt & Self-deceit"  about when in South Africa blacks would laugh & jeer at the death throes of a HUMAN BEING  being burned to death in what is known as a "Necklacing Execution".This is when a victim Is tied up & a gas soaked tire is put around his neck & lighted.The burning rubber melts & flows over the victim-Horrible way to die !
 I am extremely revolted by this but then again,what do you expect from people who enjoy sadistic pit-bull fights ?

>:( I hope that when these schvartza's enter Gehennom they spend all eternity being strangled by an anaconda in eternal suffering

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 01:35:43 AM »
Oh come on.  Have some compassion for these people.  All peoples, races, cultures, religions etc. are all equal...  I'm just busting some balls..
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

newman

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 01:56:24 AM »
And South Africans giving them a bit of a touch up with a shambock is something to shout about? Those sub-humans should be in the jungle getting chased by leopards.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2007, 10:02:59 AM »
Come on newman every one is equal unless "sub-human" is not refered to these people racially?  When there are direct similarities between the deeds of the African negro mentality and vast majority of the african communities outside of Africa..can one logically compare the two....  absolutely....  more than just culture and religion my friend....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

newman

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2007, 10:09:50 AM »
Come on newman every one is equal unless "sub-human" is not refered to these people racially?  When there are direct similarities between the deeds of the African negro mentality and vast majority of the african communities outside of Africa..can one logically compare the two....  absolutely....  more than just culture and religion my friend....

I agree. I think the african is a hybrid ape of some type. Like a dead end offshoot of evolution that should have died out apart from our medicine, food and cash.

But remember....that can't be an official position. They're 'equal' but with a savage culture. That'll work with the masses.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2007, 01:12:39 PM »
Oh ok.  I understand you are entertaining this from a "business"/"marketing" perspective and not from a factual or evidence/reality perspective   O0  I get you.  'nuf said.

PS: I love the photo of how Vlad Tepes dealt with his problems....  He was an interesting character....

newman

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2007, 01:20:43 PM »
Oh ok.  I understand you are entertaining this from a "business"/"marketing" perspective and not from a factual or evidence/reality perspective   O0  I get you.  'nuf said.

PS: I love the photo of how Vlad Tepes dealt with his problems....  He was an interesting character....

When muSSlims saw 20,000 of their muSSlim brothers on stakes rotting in the June sun, they ran for their lives back across the Danube crying..."Allah protect us!!"

That's the way to deal with muSSlims. Nothing else will work.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2007, 11:01:52 AM »
:oThis is sick & revolting in that people would stand around & laugh & joke while a poor defenceless creature is slowly suffocated.The poor goat would have been better off at the kosher butcher as death would have been quick & painless.
 Reminds me of what  Guedaliah Braun talked about in his book "Race,Guilt & Self-deceit"  about when in South Africa blacks would laugh & jeer at the death throes of a HUMAN BEING  being burned to death in what is known as a "Necklacing Execution".This is when a victim Is tied up & a gas soaked tire is put around his neck & lighted.The burning rubber melts & flows over the victim-Horrible way to die !
 I am extremely revolted by this but then again,what do you expect from people who enjoy sadistic pit-bull fights ?

>:( I hope that when these schvartza's enter Gehennom they spend all eternity being strangled by an anaconda in eternal suffering

muslims should be dealt with this way.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .