Author Topic: Welfare is turning back human evolution.  (Read 1210 times)

newman

Welfare is turning back human evolution.
« on: November 14, 2007, 04:57:21 AM »
Recently I listened to an anthropologist give a simple explaination as to why europeans advanced more than "other people" (they were being PC not mentioning blacks).

It was the harsh climate. Simply, because of the short crop growing, fishing and hunting seasons and bitter cold only the smartest of tribes or groups survived to breed. This process over thousands of years removes inferior people from the gene pool leaving only the better ones. Farmers have used the same principal to produce better livestock by only using the best bulls, stallions, rams etc as breeding stock.

In recent times we saw great strides made by the frontier colonies of the USA and Australia after only 200 years. Same principle. The lazy, criminal and stupid died in the deserts, forests and trails. The industrious and intelligent multiplied.

In warm climates where food is plentifull and life is easier, no such process takes place eg: africa, pacific islands.

The results speak for themselves.

It occured to me recently that this process is being reversed today.

I regularly deliver to a leading maternity hospital. I notice that only third worlders and white trailer trash seem to be having children. Look at our society. Smart, well-educated, white professionals are only having one or maybe two children. Many are having none at all. Given that they must pay lots of tax to support welfare, they feel they cannot afford a lot of children since they want to provide well.

Blacks, arabs, white trash and kookarachas are breeding like rats. It is only welfare, social security, government/subsidised housing etc that allows them to do this. In short.....welfare is allowing the lazy, ignorant and stupid to multiply and the smart, industrious people to decline.

Welfare is winding back the clock of human development!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 05:05:15 AM by newman »

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Welfare is turning back human evolution.
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 05:07:15 AM »
Interesting analysis. 

About several weeks ago or so, there was a segment on CBS's "60 minutes" about an area of Africa.  The commentators wanted its audience to feel sorry for the people living there.  They were discussing how parents were having trouble providing for all of their children.  Well, many of the families were having about eight children on average.   But the segment neglected the fact that if the people had less children, then they would have less problems providing for their children.  But no, the commentators want people to feel bad for them and to want people to provide welfare to them. 

newman

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 05:11:10 AM »
Interesting analysis. 

About several weeks ago or so, there was a segment on CBS's "60 minutes" about an area of Africa.  The commentators wanted its audience to feel sorry for the people living there.  They were discussing how parents were having trouble providing for all of their children.  Well, many of the families were having about eight children on average.   But the segment neglected the fact that if the people had less children, then they would have less problems providing for their children.  But no, the commentators want people to feel bad for them and to want people to provide welfare to them. 

There is a simple rule:

Prohibit something and you get LESS of it.

Subsidise something and you get MORE of it.

We are subsidising defective cultures, inferior people and their related poverty and social problems BOTH in the third world AND our inner cities. What's the inevitable result?....We get MORE of it/them.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2007, 05:26:35 AM »
Recently I listened to an anthropologist give a simple explaination as to why europeans advanced more than "other people" (they were being PC not mentioning blacks).

It was the harsh climate. Simply, because of the short crop growing, fishing and hunting seasons and bitter cold only the smartest of tribes or groups survived to breed. This process over thousands of years removes inferior people from the gene pool leaving only the better ones. Farmers have used the same principal to produce better livestock by only using the best bulls, stallions, rams etc as breeding stock.

In recent times we saw great strides made by the frontier colonies of the USA and Australia after only 200 years. Same principle. The lazy, criminal and stupid died in the deserts, forests and trails. The industrious and intelligent multiplied.

In warm climates where food is plentifull and life is easier, no such process takes place eg: africa, pacific islands.

I regularly deliver to a leading maternity hospital. I notice that only third worlders and white trailer trash seem to be having children. Look at our society. Smart, well-educated, white professionals are only having one or maybe two children. Many are having none at all. Given that they must pay lots of tax to support welfare, they feel they cannot afford a lot of children since they want to provide well.

Blacks, arabs, white trash and kookarachas are breeding like rats. It is only welfare, social security, government/subsidised housing etc that allows them to do this. In short.....welfare is allowing the lazy, ignorant and stupid to multiply and the smart, industrious people to decline.

I agree totally. All decent and busy people of all races have to pay for this lazy idiots. In Germany they get so much welfare, that they can live better than working people.

For Example: A family with four kids gets inclusive housing ca. 4 382 USD every month and their health insurance is paid by the German gouvernment. >:(

The muzzies breed like rats. It is a muzzie outbreak. I hate my gouvernment so much - you can't imagine. >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

newman

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2007, 05:52:29 AM »

I agree totally. All decent and busy people of all races have to pay for this lazy idiots. In Germany they get so much welfare, that they can live better than working people.

For Example: A family with four kids gets inclusive housing ca. 4 382 USD every month and their health insurance is paid by the German gouvernment. >:(

The muzzies breed like rats. It is a muzzie outbreak. I hate my gouvernment so much - you can't imagine. >:(

And when you sweat working overtime at a factory in the Ruhr and look at the tax witheld on your payslip you can think about how you fed the people who will kill you in 20 years time.