Author Topic: Wife made to work as prostitute, jury told  (Read 1977 times)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Wife made to work as prostitute, jury told
« on: November 14, 2007, 12:32:04 PM »
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/wife-made-to-work-as-prostitute/2007/11/11/1194766506284.html
Geesche Jacobsen
November 12, 2007

Advertisement
A MAN has been accused of forcing his new Egyptian wife to work in a brothel so he could buy a flat, before sending her back home empty-handed.

When the man, FS, brought his bride to Sydney in July 2000 after an arranged marriage in Cairo, he told her she would help him pay back money for her visa, a jury has been told.

The woman, now 27, has told the District Court that soon after she arrived he took her to the Hideaway Brothel in Banksia.

"You're going to stay here and you're going to do whatever they ask you," he had told her.

She said she did not speak any English and did not understand what was happening. She objected but she said he told her he knew members of the Mafia, so she was frightened.

FS is charged with procuring his wife as a prostitute and keeping her in sexual servitude.

When she got pregnant, FS allegedly forced her to have an abortion, and she was told to go back to work at the brothel after a few weeks. She also told the court, through an interpreter, he had insulted and hit her on several occasions.

The woman told the court she worked at the brothel for nearly two years, making about $3000 a week, all of which she handed to her husband. She also said he kept her passport.

"He told me that we should have our own unit."

After about a year, FS, who earned less than $13 an hour, bought a unit in Lakemba with a $40,000 deposit, and paid off another $15,000 within a month, Crown prosecutor Brian Rowe said. There was also evidence that about $200,000 was transferred to FS's relatives in Egypt.

In mid-2002, the couple returned to Egypt. FS had allegedly told his wife to leave her clothes and jewellery at their Sydney home. She said he abandoned her in Cairo without luggage or money and later told her family that she stole from him.

She denied suggestions by FS's lawyer, James Fliece, that she had worked in the brothel on her own account and that the marriage was a sham. "Your religion and cultural background didn't require you to obey your husband if he asked you to work as a prostitute, correct?" he asked.

The woman replied: "Yes."

She denied knowing her visa was cancelled shortly before they returned to Egypt, after FS reported her to the Department of Immigration for working as a prostitute. She agreed a migration agent had told her she would be able to stay in Australia if she said she was the victim of domestic violence. The trial continues.

The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Kiwi

Re: Wife made to work as prostitute, jury told
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 01:21:35 AM »
new Egyptian wife

Who cares she bloody mullah anyway she would of gladly done it in Eqypt, not understanding English oh yeah right.  ::)

Wants compo pay out now I bet. Send it back where it came from.

newman

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 02:32:15 AM »
A man who worked for my Dad years ago seved in both WW1 and WW2. He said to my Dad..."The 'gyppos (egyptians) are the dirtiest, filthiest, most disgusting things I've ever seen in my life!"

How did this guy get rich on the 80 cents a pop his wife would have earned?

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 07:55:14 AM »
This is one of the things muzzies use whatever intelligence they have left to do. Why are brothels operating in the first place? You would think they have standards.  ::)
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Kiwi

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2007, 11:45:11 PM »
I think it goes to prove some men don't worry about what they drip their pen into.  :-\

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2007, 11:56:55 PM »
A man who worked for my Dad years ago seved in both WW1 and WW2. He said to my Dad..."The 'gyppos (egyptians) are the dirtiest, filthiest, most disgusting things I've ever seen in my life!"

He should have seen a somali or swahili muslim. They are by far even filthier than the rest of the muslims.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2007, 11:58:34 PM »
I think it goes to prove some men don't worry about what they drip their pen into.  :-\

Some men are dirty.

Kiwi

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2007, 12:00:10 AM »
Yes they are, theres plenty of nice ladies of the night they can choose to go with.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2007, 12:05:56 AM »
Yes they are, theres plenty of nice ladies of the night they can choose to go with.

That is no improvement. Anyways, it just shows that one does not have to be a muzzie to be filthy.

Kiwi

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2007, 12:14:37 AM »

That is no improvement. Anyways, it just shows that one does not have to be a muzzie to be filthy.

I am not anti prostitute's, they have a job to do they do it. They make a honest living.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2007, 12:26:50 AM »

I am not anti prostitute's, they have a job to do they do it. They make a honest living.

So do the women in brothels.  ::)

Kiwi

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2007, 01:13:52 AM »

Exactly and there are two major brothels here and some independent operators all legal all clean.

The women are look after and clean the men are also taken care of, and can claim services on tax if they require. The brothels give receipts made out to the man, classing it as a sea food dinner, thats not a joke they do it that way here.

newman

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2007, 01:20:26 AM »

Exactly and there are two major brothels here and some independent operators all legal all clean.

The women are look after and clean the men are also taken care of, and can claim services on tax if they require. The brothels give receipts made out to the man, classing it as a sea food dinner, thats not a joke they do it that way here.

I'm in favour of those establishments as they are the lessor of several evils.

There are some men who are just too ugly, stupid or unsociable to obtain female company/sexual release by any other means. If no brothels exist, they're not just going to go and join the church choir and accept celibacy. Better they obtain their release with a consenting adult in a legal, regulated brothel than loiter outside the highschools, colleges or nurses' quarters.