Author Topic: Condoleezza lies through that gap in her teeth again...  (Read 1466 times)

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
Condoleezza lies through that gap in her teeth again...
« on: November 14, 2007, 03:29:00 PM »
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58686

By most Israeli's she means Olmert, Peres, Sarid and other Judenrat traitors.

You might think that after this fiasco in Iraq, the the Bush Administration would be cautious about their little nation-building scenarios. If the IDF leaves Judea and Samaria, it will crumble faster than a paper cup, Hamastan will be run by Iranian proxy, and the Intifada that has been waged since the 80's will look like a dress rehersal.

I guess their new slogan can be Come for the clitorectemy's, stay for the burkas!

But then again, what do I know, I'm just a teenage co-ed.  ::)

Rice: Most Israelis want to give up West Bank
But new poll shows vast majority oppose evacuating strategic territory

By Aaron Klein

Most Israelis support giving up the West Bank to create a PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi state alongside Israel, U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice claimed yesterday in a speech to Jewish leaders.

But a new poll released today contradicted Rice's contention, finding the vast majority of Israelis oppose withdrawing from the West Bank, stating they fear the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis will use the strategic territory to fire rockets into central Israel.

The West Bank borders Jerusalem and is within rocket range of Tel Aviv and Israel's international airport.

"I believe that most Israelis are ready to leave most of the – nearly all of the West Bank – just as they were ready to leave Gaza, for the sake of peace," said Rice addressing delegates in Nashville at the General Assembly of the United Jewish Communities, an annual meeting of top American Jewish leaders.

"Just consider, most Israelis now believe that a responsible PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi state is in the national interest of Israel and that true security will require an end to the occupation that began in 1967," Rice stated.

(Story continues below)

Her comments were followed by the release today of a poll finding 61 percent of the general Israeli public opposes a withdrawal from most of the West Bank and handing the strategic territory to the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis.

If Israel indeed evacuated the West Bank, some 55 percent of Israelis believe PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis will use the territory to fire rockets into Jewish population centers, and 65 percent believe there is a high or very high chance Hamas would take control of the area, according to the new poll. Hamas leaders in recent days warned their terror group would take over the West Bank if Israel withdrew.

Some 77 percent of Israelis said PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Authority President Mahmoud Abbas lacked the power to prevent attacks from the West Bank.

The new survey was sponsored by the Israel Policy Center for Promoting Parliamentary Democracy and Jewish Values in Israeli Public Life.

The same poll showed the majority of Israelis – some 55 percent – believe the Knesset should remove Prime Minister Ehud Olmert from office due to criminal investigations against him charging various degrees of financial and political corruption.

As well, 53 percent of Israelis said they believe the main reason Olmert was seeking an accord with the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis was because he is concerned with his political future and not about Israel's national interests.

The survey and Rice's statements come in the lead up to a major U.S.-sponsored Israeli-PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi summit later this month in Annapolis, Md. Olmert is widely expected to outline a PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi state in most of the West Bank and sections of eastern Jerusalem at the summit.

Rice's January remarks at the time prompted some U.S. Jewish groups to demand an apology to victims of Hamas terror.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 03:39:13 PM by Gruzinit »
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Condoleezza lies through that gap in her teeth again...
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 03:31:01 PM »
Yes i read that she is a liar a terrible liar
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 10:00:55 PM »
  I HHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  Congoleeza Rice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2007, 10:14:03 PM »
That space in Congo's  teeth is for spitting out watermellon seeds

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2007, 10:26:21 PM »
She's a filthy black beast who's only fit for menial janitorial labor or housekeeping.

She proves it every day.

She's the biggest phony fake sociopath to ever take advantage of "deformative action".

I posted on this forum over a month ago, stating that "the fix was in" to force Israel back to the pre-48 borders.  Somehow I got the feeling that noone believed it, or noone was interested.  I knew exactly what was coming down the pipe several months ago.  Bush cut a deal with the Saudis--in exchange for sacrificing the Jews to murderous terror and the Final Holocaust, the Saudis will allow him to bomb Iran.  Such a deal was exactly what the Neo-Nazis (what they really are) ruling the new Fascist Amerikan Surveillance State couldn't pass up...dump the Jews, A-rabs then will love us and give us more oil, flood the country with illegal aliens, wipe out all but the ultra rich and the new slaves.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2007, 10:31:36 PM »
...I pray you are wrong.... >:(
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2007, 10:39:19 PM »
She's a filthy black beast who's only fit for menial janitorial labor or housekeeping.

She proves it every day.

She's the biggest phony fake sociopath to ever take advantage of "deformative action".

I posted on this forum over a month ago, stating that "the fix was in" to force Israel back to the pre-48 borders.  Somehow I got the feeling that noone believed it, or noone was interested.  I knew exactly what was coming down the pipe several months ago.  Bush cut a deal with the Saudis--in exchange for sacrificing the Jews to murderous terror and the Final Holocaust, the Saudis will allow him to bomb Iran.  Such a deal was exactly what the Neo-Nazis (what they really are) ruling the new Fascist Amerikan Surveillance State couldn't pass up...dump the Jews, A-rabs then will love us and give us more oil, flood the country with illegal aliens, wipe out all but the ultra rich and the new slaves.
I saw it coming as you did but I hope and pray that the process is derailed sooner rather then later. Its hard to believe that a country like America could go this route and I believe this has many folks riveted into a state of inaction and disbelief. Lets pray that reason prevails and all this is pushed to the wayside.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2007, 11:01:55 PM »
I hear cheney has been against it though, which is good
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2007, 11:45:40 PM »
Re:  "...Lets pray that reason prevails and all this is pushed to the wayside..."

It is not to be.

The result of this new "peace" will be a catastrophic war.

And America is intent on Israel's destruction...all the way up to invasion and occupation in order to accomplish it.

And that will happen soon also.