Author Topic: SA: Is the HomeComingRevolution responsible for people dying?  (Read 1545 times)

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
SA: Is the HomeComingRevolution responsible for people dying?
« on: November 14, 2007, 08:19:58 PM »
http://www.africancrisis.co.za/Article.php?ID=19674&

Adriana sent me an article which I have asked her to post. But she also went to the trouble of emailing it directly to the HomeComingRevolution asking them if they would dare to publish it?

The story was about an Afrikaner girl who returned after 2 years in Taiwan. Black criminals tied her to her Dad who was fatally injured by them. He died later.

The HomeComingRevolution and the GoodNews websites - keep DOWNPLAYING THE DANGERS IN THIS COUNTRY by overemphasising, to the point of madness the positive aspects.

I have posed the question before whether HCR and GoodNewsSA and similar websites aren't partly responsible for the deaths of some people?

Back in April 2006, I ran this story: S.Africa: Optimistic White Lies lead to a man's death

The owners of SouthAfrica Sucks blogspot did a much more responsible thing last year when they created a "Reverse HomeComingRevolution": Get out of S.Africa Blogspot - Reverse HomeComing Revolution

Earlier this year I mentioned that it looks as if HCR is dying. I have not checked their web rankings in a very long time, but will do so. SA: The Slow Death of the HomeComingRevolution...

There was a time when HCR and the "GoodNews" websites were sort of funny to joke about, but I think as people die and as crime becomes an ever bigger nightmare, perhaps one day people will start suing them when it can be proven that people did return to SA at their bidding and then ended up getting killed or maimed.

I think these websites that continually downplay the dangers of crime had better watch out that they don't face some very serious ANGER in the future when people get tired of their illogically positive news. Maybe what they need is a series of lawsuits which force them to take responsibility for what they write about this country and for the things they encourage people to do.

I know people who have returned to this country of their own free will and then realised that it was better to just get the hell out of here. In the process of moving they lost lots of money because of the costs.

Now what happens if people return to this country BECAUSE OF HCR/GOODNEWS type info, and then they end up even worse off financially or they find themselves the victims of crime - perhaps even murder? Can they sue them if they can prove that they returned because they were motivated by their writings? If people are already suing the Police and the Minister of Safety and Security for billions - perhaps its only a matter of time before someone sues these HCR types? Jan.
Posted By: Jan
AfricanCrisis Webmaster
Author of: Government by Deception

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
Re: SA: Is the HomeComingRevolution responsible for people dying?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 04:34:18 AM »
http://www.africancrisis.co.za/Article.php?ID=19674&

Adriana sent me an article which I have asked her to post. But she also went to the trouble of emailing it directly to the HomeComingRevolution asking them if they would dare to publish it?

The story was about an Afrikaner girl who returned after 2 years in Taiwan. Black criminals tied her to her Dad who was fatally injured by them. He died later.

The HomeComingRevolution and the GoodNews websites - keep DOWNPLAYING THE DANGERS IN THIS COUNTRY by overemphasising, to the point of madness the positive aspects.

I have posed the question before whether HCR and GoodNewsSA and similar websites aren't partly responsible for the deaths of some people?

Back in April 2006, I ran this story: S.Africa: Optimistic White Lies lead to a man's death

The owners of SouthAfrica Sucks blogspot did a much more responsible thing last year when they created a "Reverse HomeComingRevolution": Get out of S.Africa Blogspot - Reverse HomeComing Revolution

Earlier this year I mentioned that it looks as if HCR is dying. I have not checked their web rankings in a very long time, but will do so. SA: The Slow Death of the HomeComingRevolution...

There was a time when HCR and the "GoodNews" websites were sort of funny to joke about, but I think as people die and as crime becomes an ever bigger nightmare, perhaps one day people will start suing them when it can be proven that people did return to SA at their bidding and then ended up getting killed or maimed.

I think these websites that continually downplay the dangers of crime had better watch out that they don't face some very serious ANGER in the future when people get tired of their illogically positive news. Maybe what they need is a series of lawsuits which force them to take responsibility for what they write about this country and for the things they encourage people to do.

I know people who have returned to this country of their own free will and then realised that it was better to just get the hell out of here. In the process of moving they lost lots of money because of the costs.

Now what happens if people return to this country BECAUSE OF HCR/GOODNEWS type info, and then they end up even worse off financially or they find themselves the victims of crime - perhaps even murder? Can they sue them if they can prove that they returned because they were motivated by their writings? If people are already suing the Police and the Minister of Safety and Security for billions - perhaps its only a matter of time before someone sues these HCR types? Jan.
Posted By: Jan
AfricanCrisis Webmaster
Author of: Government by Deception

I wouldn't move back to that  s h i t  hole for two million dollars in cash and all the tea in China.

newman

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 04:42:25 AM »
They all keep talking about the "AIDS bomb" that will (supposedly) wreak havoc on the african continent. I wish it would! The sooner these jungle jumpers become extinct (as G-D and nature intended) the sooner Boers and Rhodesians can get back to business.

Offline boeretrooskoerant

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 07:38:43 AM »
The homecoming movement is supported by finance institutions in South Africa - and is nothing else but a front-organization for the African National Congress and the SACP - to attract lost skills of those who have left the country for various reasons...?

They - the regime -  have driven out the geese that laid the gilded eggs - now they want him back - pronto.!

The culture of violence and malice of power by "certain" state and para-state organizations in South Africa is to be compared with the rising of the brownshirts in germany before the  actual conflict began with the west.

The Lord help you if you are arrested - even for a minor infraction of the law - you will be locked up - you will be placed amongst characters of unfavorable background, you will be sentenced in court and made to pay the price as exacted to the "fullest extent of the law", there is also a high probability that you may suffer injury or even worse while in "protective custody".

The culture of "oppression, subducation, harassment, co-hersion and vindictiveness" by far outweighs  the spirit of "reconciliation"  :::D that the Marxist inspired "pseudo democratic" south Africa holds up for the world to admire and build models upon.

The greatest myth of "Ubuntu" or friendship - between races of this destabilized land is none existant when it relates to whites, Europeans or Boers.

The whole world has been fooled by Mandela and his cronies, the people pay a huge price for the acceptance of that deception by the West and the Liberal British governments that were the institutor's of "freedom" and "liberation" of the black man - at the cost of the probable demise of white cultures and "other minorities"

Surely G-d does not sleep, surely there will be restitution for what has been done - The Kingdom of Heaven works in mysterious ways - like with Pharaoh and the Egyptians - there will come a Moses for our people - and he will say the same phrase - "Let my people go"

The hearts of the regime are hardened towards my people that have been sold into "slavery"  - but there shall come a time - a new morning for the Boervolk - They shall be free once more - The "Vierkleur" shall be hoisted again and they shall once more live in a free land - that was given to them and bought with blood sweat and many tears a long time ago.

My people do have a Covenant with the Almighty - He shall never leave them or forsake them - even though they have slackend  their side of the bargain with Him. The Almighty never goes back on His word and thus as with Israel - The land shall be theirs again.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 07:50:24 AM by boeretrooskoerant »

newman

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 07:43:35 AM »
What are they offering?

How will they get white South Africans to return with all the crime, murder and rape without offering huge cash incentives?

Offline boeretrooskoerant

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2007, 07:58:05 AM »
Many of the Boers and whites  who have left the country  - still have family ties back home. The regime is well aware of this - some of those people have little means and some are not as qualified so as to be able to seek employment elsewhere as like those who have left ( Affirmative actions and devious crime is the main cause of them leaving) thus they are held up a carrot - it is dangled in front of them again - "jobs - employment for some etc ) and because this is a great place to stay - (was before takeover)  some are enticed to return - however I have heard many are so disillusioned after going back - they pack their bags and leave very quickly.

The only answer is  - A Volkstaat - Homeland where the Boers and Whites can live in peace.

newman

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 08:08:31 AM »
We need to set up a charity in Australia to assist white South Africans and Rhodesians with employment, housing and training and encourage EVERY white South African to leave there for Australia.

Without whites, SA will be a turd world hell hole like Zimbabwee now is. Mass starvation and AIDS death will occur. Maybe then it can be recolonised.

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2007, 05:30:14 PM »
Many of the Boers and whites  who have left the country  - still have family ties back home. The regime is well aware of this - some of those people have little means and some are not as qualified so as to be able to seek employment elsewhere as like those who have left ( Affirmative actions and devious crime is the main cause of them leaving) thus they are held up a carrot - it is dangled in front of them again - "jobs - employment for some etc ) and because this is a great place to stay - (was before takeover)  some are enticed to return - however I have heard many are so disillusioned after going back - they pack their bags and leave very quickly.

The only answer is  - A Volkstaat - Homeland where the Boers and Whites can live in peace.

I still have family back in that filthy cesspool called South Africa, but I can assure you of one thing......I will never ever set foot willingly on South African soil whilst that rabble scum terrorist outfit has any say in the country, not even for a family funeral will I set foot in that s h i t hole. Many people have returned to South Africa, only to realise their folly and made a swift exit asap. Decent intelligent men never trust or believe terrorists, they kill the vermin at every turn! The right thing to do now is to inform as many people around the world about the truth of what is actually happening in South Africa under that vile terrorist anc regime. Help keep as many people from visiting that place as you possibly can. Those fools who would go there if this soccer world cup does take place there will be sorry bunnies for sure. I think perhaps this will be good for South Africa in a bad way. When foreign corpses start turning up and have to be shipped home to their families in body bags, perhaps then these liberals blinkered fools of the west will wake up and smell the blood. Perhaps this stupid world cup is just what is needed to wake people up about the real truth. I will do anything to see South Africa fail in it's current state, the kaffir must be taught his final lesson and know his place on the planet.....he is subhuman and that is the end of the story!