Author Topic: I offended my black AP today  (Read 2075 times)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
I offended my black AP today
« on: November 15, 2007, 12:32:24 AM »
When I walked into the main office of my school this morning, two teachers and the assistant principal were discussing the recent case over a kid who was shot over eight times and killed by police officers and how "racism is still alive." I chimed into the conversation. One of the teachers was claiming that the incident where I guy was yielding a hammer that the cops didn't shoot him dead to which I corrected him by stating that a few years ago, that incident involved a mentally ill Jewish man wielding a hammer where the cops shot him repeatedly and killed him and how this didn't get as much media coverage. I then made a comment about this most recent incident on how "Al Sharpton must be licking his chops over this incident." At that point, my AP looked at me with this really shocked and quizzical look on his face and questioned, "Must be licking his chops??? What's that got to do with anything? I find that remark offensive! The kid is dead! That's all this is about!" I immediately replied that I didn't mean any offense and how I just was just trying to make the point about how Al Sharpton exploits these types of situations. The other teacher then stated that it's the media that always goes to Al Sharpton with these situation which I agreed was a big part of it too. Then I just exited to office before I had the chance to stick my foot deeper into my mouth. I felt upset that I may have caused damage to myself in my AP's eyes. But about 20 minutes later, I was walking by my AP's office where there was another heated debate about this topic with the counselor who is a black ultra-conservative female version of Allen Keyes screaming at the top of her lungs that, "YOU'RE BEING TOO COMPASSIONATE!!!" I knew at that point that whatever I said must have been mild in comparison to whatever our esteemed and very outspoken conservative counselor could always bring out :)

I have a feeling many of you would agree with me on the point about Al Sharpton and probably don't care that I offended my AP and assume that he's some type of "affirmative action" AP. But he's certainly not the affirmative action type, and I hope that this won't be something that will change his opinion of me in any negative way. If anything, I hope he'll reflect on that and understand the point I was driving at about how Sharpton doesn't give a rat's tushy about the black community, civil right, police brutality, blah blah blah, etc. etc., but that Al Sharpton only cares about Al Sharpton and that his sole purpose of existing is to exploit these types of situations.

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
Re: I offended my black AP today
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 12:40:47 AM »
Don't worry what your AP thinks of you
I don't associate myself with that kind of low class trash
i don't think you should either
Its great to be opinionated
i remember my sophomore year in my history class we were talking about illegal immigration and i stated well if we let the mexicans in why dont we just let the whole entire world in
My world history teacher got upset and told me to get out of his class so i just chilled in the hall
and i honestly didn't give a flying fluck what he thought about me for saying that

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 01:34:23 AM »
You did the RIGHT THING both Daniel and Iron Greek! O0

Ive had some heated discussions with teachers about Israel. And boy oh boy.hahaha.

Hey, if they treat you differently...use RACISM to your advantage ;)

newman

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 01:41:55 AM »
When I walked into the main office of my school this morning, two teachers and the assistant principal were discussing the recent case over a kid who was shot over eight times and killed by police officers and how "racism is still alive." I chimed into the conversation. One of the teachers was claiming that the incident where I guy was yielding a hammer that the cops didn't shoot him dead to which I corrected him by stating that a few years ago, that incident involved a mentally ill Jewish man wielding a hammer where the cops shot him repeatedly and killed him and how this didn't get as much media coverage. I then made a comment about this most recent incident on how "Al Sharpton must be licking his chops over this incident." At that point, my AP looked at me with this really shocked and quizzical look on his face and questioned, "Must be licking his chops??? What's that got to do with anything? I find that remark offensive! The kid is dead! That's all this is about!" I immediately replied that I didn't mean any offense and how I just was just trying to make the point about how Al Sharpton exploits these types of situations. The other teacher then stated that it's the media that always goes to Al Sharpton with these situation which I agreed was a big part of it too. Then I just exited to office before I had the chance to stick my foot deeper into my mouth. I felt upset that I may have caused damage to myself in my AP's eyes. But about 20 minutes later, I was walking by my AP's office where there was another heated debate about this topic with the counselor who is a black ultra-conservative female version of Allen Keyes screaming at the top of her lungs that, "YOU'RE BEING TOO COMPASSIONATE!!!" I knew at that point that whatever I said must have been mild in comparison to whatever our esteemed and very outspoken conservative counselor could always bring out :)

I have a feeling many of you would agree with me on the point about Al Sharpton and probably don't care that I offended my AP and assume that he's some type of "affirmative action" AP. But he's certainly not the affirmative action type, and I hope that this won't be something that will change his opinion of me in any negative way. If anything, I hope he'll reflect on that and understand the point I was driving at about how Sharpton doesn't give a rat's tushy about the black community, civil right, police brutality, blah blah blah, etc. etc., but that Al Sharpton only cares about Al Sharpton and that his sole purpose of existing is to exploit these types of situations.

Just when I thought you might be becoming a  (proper) Jew, you start whinging and apologising for speaking the truth and worrying about what McGiller Gorilla thinks! OY VEY!!!!

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 01:49:54 AM »
Daniel, You're better off keeping you quiet.  Especially  since you probably need the job.  You learned a good lesson, it's better to keep quiet, when there is nothing to of value to be gained.

Just some friendly advice from an older guy

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2007, 02:10:29 AM »
Daniel, You're better off keeping you quiet.  Especially  since you probably need the job.  You learned a good lesson, it's better to keep quiet, when there is nothing to of value to be gained.

true again

haha, good one Newman :::D

btw, what does  OY VEY mean?

newman

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 02:14:03 AM »

true again

It's like "Oh, brother!", "OH, MY!", "OH for the love of Mike!"....that kinda thing.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2007, 02:39:19 AM »

true again

It's like "Oh, brother!", "OH, MY!", "OH for the love of Mike!"....that kinda thing.

haha ok O0 :::D

TODA HAVER

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2007, 08:24:54 PM »
Oy vey literally means "Oh woe!".

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2007, 08:33:59 PM »
Are you a teacher there or a student?

Is the assistant principal even black?

I'm a teacher and the AP is black. But that's not an issue for me. I have a lotta respect for the guy and have always gotten along well with him.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2007, 08:34:31 PM »

I fully agree. That's something I realized right after the situation.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2007, 10:15:37 PM »
Blacks fight for black rights, like normal people, it's only mentally ill Jews who fight for blacks and against their fellow Jews. Sharpton cares about racism when it's directed against black, if there was a hate crime against Jews the guy wouldnt care
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2007, 03:05:06 AM »

oh puleez..you have nothing to apologize for....You have your beliefs..if you choose to say them be ready to feel strongly about them and stick with your guns...At the same time be polite about..that if you disagree..say I agree to disagree...that simple.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein