Author Topic: Belgium : murder on white : 2 years on probation  (Read 2461 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Belgium : murder on white : 2 years on probation
« on: November 15, 2007, 07:49:20 AM »
Second chance for killer

Today the Antwerp Court of Appeal  condemned
Redouan S., the killer of driver Guido Demoor, to two years on probation.

With this the 19-year-old Moroccan killer gets away very easy.
In a few similar racial crimes earlier, a white killer, Hans Van Temsche, was sentenced to a life-long imprisonment.
The media called the acts of this murderer  "racist murders", which they indeed were.
In the same period, the same media (all Belgian Media is political correct) immediately dubbed another racist murder as the "bus-incident":

a white man on a bus asked a gang of immigrant youth to stop shouting and harassing other people on the bus, he was beaten by six Moroccans. The autopsy report revealed that he died due the a stress reaction following the beatings, but refuses to acknowledge any connection between the beatings and the death of Guido De Moor.
???
A newsmagazine "Humo" even published an article claiming Demoor was a Neo-Nazi.
Victim becomes perpetrator in the view of Marxist Journalists.
Reversed racism of the worst kind.
The self-hating white EUSSR media Bolsheviks.

Today, the last one of the six murderers that was still in jail,  is released.

Now in Belgium , our EUSSR judges feel that immigrants who murder deserve "a second chance"!

I take the bus too.
I don't know if I'll be alive next year, but I'm sure, if I'm killed by Muslims, Justice will find me guilty of racism and right-wing sympathies, andtherefore release the poor victims , who happen to defend themselves.

N.B.: Guido Demoor's family name literally means the Moor.
If he would have been a real Moor, he probably would have been alive today.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 08:02:14 AM by Ambiorix »
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Belgium : murder on white : 2 years on probation
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 08:17:12 AM »
Of course because he asks some backward moslems to keep it quite on a bus he's a racist >:(
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 08:20:24 AM »
Of course because he asks some backward moslems to keep it quite on a bus he's a racist >:(

Any similar murders you know of?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2007, 02:23:27 PM »
Hopefully he will be killed soon.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2007, 02:55:56 PM »
He should hopefully be killed by all means.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2007, 02:59:04 PM »
He should hopefully be killed by all means.

In the most brutal way possible.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2007, 10:00:57 PM »
We need intelligent propaganda to convince more people in Europe, that the white-skinned people, are a majority under threat.

This propaganda has to now the sensitivities that people have (being brainwashed all the time they read the newspaper watch tv, or listen to the radio.)

Unless we recognise these sensitivities , we will not effectively communicate our message to them , because it is immediately rebuffed s "<you name it >"