Author Topic: Barry Bonds finally indited  (Read 2499 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Barry Bonds finally indited
« on: November 15, 2007, 07:22:21 PM »
Barry Bonds is finally charged for lying for taking steriods to the grand jury investing the BALCO scandal in San Fransico.  We all know that he's on the juice.  What do you think?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: Barry Bonds finally indited
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 08:42:23 PM »
*************************************************!!!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 08:57:44 PM »
This is what I think:

Who the hell did not see that coming?  That cheating SOB has finally got his comeuppance for tainting the record books by shooting illegal drugs up his tuchus!

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 09:00:02 PM »
All the Records Set by this Low Life Cheater should be Null and Void.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 10:10:47 PM »
All of his records* will have an asterisk* next to it.

Barry Bonds*

Record for most Home Runs*

*Loser druggie

Offline Bodhi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 11:16:11 AM »
  Seems kind of stupid though that what they are getting him for is lying to some federal investigator.  The federal government lies to everyone all the time.....it's a case of do what we say, not what we do.

If they really want to do something about this situation they should make him pay back all the money he made in baseball while he was cheating, that would make a lot of players think twice about bending the rules.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2007, 11:26:09 AM »
I think the wait was intentional to allow him to break the all-time home-run record. 

There were discussions last off-season about whether he would get indicted but it didn't happen and he was allowed to play this past seaosn. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2007, 11:27:25 AM »
How did the federal government get involved with a grand jury?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2007, 11:35:17 AM »
If Bonds is INNOCENT of these charges than it's Clear that No Black Man can be Convicted in America for Anything Anymore!
 -No matter the amount of evidence present against you, there's a jury out there that won't see it.  ^-^

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2007, 03:26:44 PM »
First off, Yacov, I'm sorry you have to deal with a "diversity teacher."  Barry Bonds is by all accounts a piece of garbage, but truth be told I think it is a waste of time to indict him for lying about using steroids.  He'll probably get off in the end anyway and it will just be a big waste of time and money.  It's pretty well understood at this point that pretty much every big slugger of the last 20 years or so was probably on the juice at some point of their careers.  Unfortunately, it seems people cheat at every walk of life.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2007, 07:25:52 PM »
The federal government was involved because it was their investagation.  Balco gave steriods to athlets all over the country.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2007, 09:32:29 PM »
Bonds is being used as a "Weapon of Mass Distraction" to cover the actual goings on of the Bush Administration and State Department.

Why now?....after almost five years?

The answer is my first statement above.

Today, steroid use is to be found everywhere.

Our fighting soldiers in Iraq & Afghanistan regularly share needles and inject each other prior to engaging in action.

This is done with the full knowledge (and looking the other way) of our Federal Government and U.S. Armed Forces.

Across the U.S. high school and even Jr. High coaches regularly supply their athletic teams with steroids...teaching them how to inject properly, etc...

Wherever any activities involving exercise, body building, and sports are found, steroid use is rampant and an "open secret".

I personally strongly disapprove of steroid usage, and in no way condone steroids for any other than legitimate medical use.

However, indicting Barry Bonds for "perjury and false statements to Federal Government Agents", while thousands and thousands of others are using steroids regularly every day (and make no mistake about it -- they include the relatives and children of our Legislators and Law Enforcement Officers) amounts to "Selective Justice", which is supposedly something non-existent in the United States.

Now do you see how he was used as a "Weapon of Mass Distraction"?

Those not following every move in his criminal case, are discussing it here on this forum.

That means we're not busy paying attention to Condi Rice's and Bush's War Against the Jew taking place in Annapolis.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2007, 10:46:14 PM »
That cheater should be banned from the Hall of Fame
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2007, 11:00:44 PM »
I don't think Bonds specifically is being used as a "weapon of mass distraction" but sports are used for that in general.  I think that the government is making a big deal out of Barry Bonds because they know that lots of people are outraged with steroid use in sports because it destroys their pristine belief in pure competition and sportsmanship, and the government knows that if it doesn't crack down on Barry Bonds, people will become more disenchanted with professional and college sports, meaning that 1) professional sports will become less profitable and the government won't be able to reap the amount of taxes that it currently does from professional sports, and 2) sports will cease to be such a powerful means of distraction meaning there will be many drunken, disaffected men with no way to vent their anger except against the government.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2007, 04:07:21 AM »
Bonds is being used as a "Weapon of Mass Distraction" to cover the actual goings on of the Bush Administration and State Department.

Why now?....after almost five years?

The answer is my first statement above.

Today, steroid use is to be found everywhere.

Our fighting soldiers in Iraq & Afghanistan regularly share needles and inject each other prior to engaging in action.

This is done with the full knowledge (and looking the other way) of our Federal Government and U.S. Armed Forces.

Across the U.S. high school and even Jr. High coaches regularly supply their athletic teams with steroids...teaching them how to inject properly, etc...

Wherever any activities involving exercise, body building, and sports are found, steroid use is rampant and an "open secret".

I personally strongly disapprove of steroid usage, and in no way condone steroids for any other than legitimate medical use.

However, indicting Barry Bonds for "perjury and false statements to Federal Government Agents", while thousands and thousands of others are using steroids regularly every day (and make no mistake about it -- they include the relatives and children of our Legislators and Law Enforcement Officers) amounts to "Selective Justice", which is supposedly something non-existent in the United States.

Now do you see how he was used as a "Weapon of Mass Distraction"?

Those not following every move in his criminal case, are discussing it here on this forum.

That means we're not busy paying attention to Condi Rice's and Bush's War Against the Jew taking place in Annapolis.

So you don't believe MLB had any say in the matter?  You don't believe it was they who wanted to delay it until after he broke Hank Aaron's record? 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2007, 04:11:23 AM »
First off, Yacov, I'm sorry you have to deal with a "diversity teacher."  Barry Bonds is by all accounts a piece of garbage, but truth be told I think it is a waste of time to indict him for lying about using steroids.  He'll probably get off in the end anyway and it will just be a big waste of time and money.  It's pretty well understood at this point that pretty much every big slugger of the last 20 years or so was probably on the juice at some point of their careers.  Unfortunately, it seems people cheat at every walk of life.

I think it was about a month ago when Marion Jones announced that she used steroids so I think she had to give back the medals that she had previously won. 

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2007, 12:04:47 PM »
Bonds went free agent.  I don't think he will get an offer from anyone.  He also won't get into the hall of fame because we all know he cheated.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2007, 12:46:45 PM »
Quote from: Ze'ev Jabotinsky link=topic=11641.msg#msg date=
I don't think Bonds specifically is being used as a "weapon of mass distraction" but sports are used for that in general.  I think that the government is making a big deal out of Barry Bonds because they know that lots of people are outraged with steroid use in sports because it destroys their pristine belief in pure competition and sportsmanship, and the government knows that if it doesn't crack down on Barry Bonds, people will become more disenchanted with professional and college sports, meaning that 1) professional sports will become less profitable and the government won't be able to reap the amount of taxes that it currently does from professional sports, and 2) sports will cease to be such a powerful means of distraction meaning there will be many drunken, disaffected men with no way to vent their anger except against the government.

Yeah, I wouldn't hold my breath about that.  Given all that's happened in sports over the last couple of decades, people have had many opportunities to be outraged and yet they continue paying exorbitant amounts of money to attend sporting events and to watch them on television.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2007, 01:35:31 PM »
My Diversity teacher said that he thinks the government has more important things to take care of then indict someone for steroids.

For once I agree with you Yaacov...   or at least I agree with your teacher.