Author Topic: Youtube Nazis are removing all of our accounts and videos  (Read 11591 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Youtube Nazis are removing all of our accounts and videos
« on: November 16, 2007, 10:47:36 AM »
                                                                                                                     בס''ד

The Youtube Nazis have now removed the Ron Paul video and permanently disabled the account that it was on.

We had over 5,000 views and 700 comments in just one day on the Ron Paul video. As mentioned on another thread, we were NUMBER ONE for comments on "People and Blogs" and reached number 12 for number of comments on ALL videos for all of youtube. So this was going to be a big one for us.

The Nazi staff of youtube has obviously declared war on our videos. They allow outright Nazi videos and Muslim terrorist videos but our videos and accounts they are automatically taking down. This is pure anti-Semitism. I wouldn't be surprised if the self-hating Jewish founders of google/youtube hire mostly Arabs, Muslims and black apes to run their "support staff" that decide what videos to allow. Youtube promotes certain videos that it chooses, and they are almost always the most evil and immoral filth.

The youtube Nazis have not only removed the Ron Paul video, they also permanently disabled the account it was on, which was called "goodbeatsevil". This was done after only one video was removed. So they are breaking all of their own Nazi "rules" to ban us (they almost always do not disable accounts until three videos have been removed).

I am going to continue placing our videos on youtube every week, but I think we need some strong backup sites on liveleak. By the way, have we ever gotten any new members from liveleak? Aharon from our Hebrew forum has an account there under the name "JudeaDefender". Maybe we will use youtube for our Hebrew videos and liveleak for our English ones.

Any other suggestions on how to reach the huge audience that we want to reach?

Joe Schmo

Re: Youtube Nazis are removing all of our accounts and videos
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 11:37:30 AM »
The fact you are being silenced means that you are getting to them.

This is similar to the banning of Rabbi Kahane from the Knesset.  They were forced to silence him because of his persuasiveness and his popularity.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 11:40:17 AM »
Chaim one of the founders of YouTube is an Arab, so I'm not surprised. 

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 11:40:26 AM »
Chaim you should NOT Stop making these types of Videos for the fear of having them removed. You're doing a Great Job convincing people!  O0

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 11:43:03 AM »
Chaim, why don't we try Qube TV?

http://www.qubetv.tv/

They're supposed to be the right wing alternative to YouTube.  If you want, I can set up a few accounts over there and you can start transferring your videos there.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 11:44:02 AM »
Chaim one of the founders of YouTube is an Arab, so I'm not surprised. 

I thought it was sold to Google, but do the originial founders still manage Youtube?

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2007, 11:48:22 AM »

They're supposed to be the right wing alternative to YouTube.  If you want, I can set up a few accounts over there and you can start transferring your videos there.

Could this be another possibility?   

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=sci_tech&id=5740914

newman

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2007, 11:49:00 AM »
All JTFers will just have to open new accounts every week and send them to Ze'ev with the passwords.

We should make a video about youtube's bias!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2007, 11:51:12 AM »
no it's now owned by the 2 jewish guys one from Russia the other from michigan the owners of google
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2007, 11:54:17 AM »
Another idea:

Don't use the name JTF or Chaim ben Pesach in the video title.

Have JTF.org somewhere on the video so the viewers can see it, but not in the video name. That way nazitube won't know the videos are JTF unless they want to watch each one.

newman

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2007, 11:55:31 AM »
no it's now owned by the 2 jewish guys one from Russia the other from michigan the owners of google

Could Chaim contact them directly? Maybe they don't know what their staff are doing day-to-day.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2007, 12:05:02 PM »
yes but it must be for all to see
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2007, 12:05:57 PM »

Could Chaim contact them directly? Maybe they don't know what their staff are doing day-to-day.
Probably self hating >:(

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2007, 12:07:39 PM »
I feared this would happen. Their reasons are beyond me. I can see you are exasperated.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 12:16:36 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Cojpe

• Junior JTFer
  • For King and Country
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2007, 01:16:24 PM »
I forgot to tell you before.
All of JTF videos that I know about, were on liveleak all the time.
To be honest I found out about JTF videos from Liveleak.

Offline Bababooey

• New JTFer
  • Hey Bosssth!
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2007, 02:42:48 PM »
Absolutely astounding!

YouTube removes the JTF videos, yet does NOTHING about the thousands of pro-Arab, anti-America and anti-Israel videos that have been uploaded onto their site!

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2007, 02:48:31 PM »

That's a great idea. The only problem is that if we are on several sites at once, it's very time-consuming for me to upload the videos to all the sites every week.

I have established an account on myspace and have already uploaded two videos there. If our members here wish to take these videos and upload them to liveleak and qubetv as well, that can only help. One of our members has already written to me that he wishes to upload some of our videos to his account on liveleak.

My account on myspace is: www.myspace.com/JTFORG

The two videos on Annapolis and Ron Paul that were taken down on youtube are now on myspace. Let's hope we get results there.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 03:00:23 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2007, 02:51:02 PM »
And thousend of Nazis users are still active, what a shame.

Chaim, did you asked YT staff why did they removed JTF's videos ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2007, 02:57:03 PM »
Of course, I asked them. They refused to answer. They just said that we repeatedly violated the terms of use, which is a lie.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2007, 02:58:36 PM »
I personally think YouTube is the best way to go.  We just need plenty of accounts for when they get deactivated.  It's not a big problem to create a new, or several new accounts, each week.  Each video could even be uploaded to a separate account.  Those other video sites don't get nearly the same number of people as YouTube does.  If they would get close to the amount of views as YouTube, I think we should try them, but I'm willing to bet that none of them do.  I almost think it's better for 5000 people to see JTF's videos in a few days and have them removed than to upload it onto a "safe" site to get 100 people to watch them in a year.

I don't think what happened to the Ron Paul video is indicative of what will happen to ALL of JTF's videos, because this video was one of the most controversial, and its opponents are some of the best organized and motivated groups out there.  I'm sure the video was linked to every Ron Paul website and forum out there and they tried to get the word out to Ron Paul's supporters to help remove the video.  This type of immediate reaction and take-down won't happen with the majority of JTF's videos. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2007, 03:01:01 PM »
If they are violating their "terms" by removing an account for even having one video, that ruins a plan of uploading each video to a separate account in order to prevent each account from having three videos removed and being banned.  This is a setback but not a major one, we'll just have to create more accounts.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2007, 03:02:12 PM »
We haven't given up on youtube yet. But let's also see what happens with these other sites.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2007, 03:05:58 PM »
In the meantime, some of our people never got a chance to see the Annapolis and Ron Paul videos. Here they are on myspace:

(Annapolis)

(Ron Paul)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2007, 03:09:17 PM »
We haven't given up on youtube yet. But let's also see what happens with these other sites.

Even member videos affiliated with JTF (judeanoncapta) are being taken down.  It's even possible at this point that YouTube is taking down JTF's videos on their own volition, rather than even waiting for complaints.  It's very sad when a great alternative media source like YouTube is controlled in the same sort of fascistic way that the mainstream media is.  It can hardly even be called an alternative media source because it is censored.  I agree we need to try other sites because the situation is getting out of hand.  One idea is to take a small break from YouTube, try the other sites, and if they don't work for us, come back to YouTube after the Nazis and Muslims think that JTF is gone for good, so their attention will be diverted and we can sneak back in "under the radar." 

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2007, 06:29:17 PM »
                                                                                                                 בס''ד

First of all, to "balance" their evil anti-Semitic behavior against JTF, the youtube "support team" yimach shmam vezichram has FINALLY disabled the Nazi account of Frank Welter aka cpotato aka "jewwatch". They left his filthy site on for almost 2 years despite receiving hundreds upon hundreds of complaints. Now they removed it one day after they started removing all of JTF's videos. This is no coincidence. This shows they are sensitive to criticism. They know that what they have done is outrageous.

Second, they have never touched any of our Hebrew videos even though Peace Now and the newspaper Haaretz complained to them. So far they do not remove videos that they do not understand. So we will continue to upload Hebrew videos.