Author Topic: What did you think of Joe Biden in the last debate?  (Read 1385 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
What did you think of Joe Biden in the last debate?
« on: November 18, 2007, 05:57:54 AM »
He looked pretty good, for a Democrat.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
Re: What did you think of Joe Biden in the last debate?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 06:27:44 AM »
  Of course, being that he is a Democrat, I think his honesty always has to be questioned.  That said, I thought he seemed pretty good also.  I was thinking of asking a question on this forum that if we absolutely HAD to vote for ANY of the Democrats, which would you prefer.  I would pick Biden.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 06:47:23 AM »
  Of course, being that he is a Democrat, I think his honesty always has to be questioned.  That said, I thought he seemed pretty good also.  I was thinking of asking a question on this forum that if we absolutely HAD to vote for ANY of the Democrats, which would you prefer.  I would pick Biden.

I think he can talk tough to Iran if he had too.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2007, 09:46:04 AM »

He voted against a non-binding resolution that declared the Iranian Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization.  Usually he's a little better than the other presidential candidates.  I guess he was scared to stick to his principle in that vote and desperately wanted to appease the far-left a little in his attempt to try and do well in the Iowa Caucuses

He has the most experience of the Democrat candidates and I think they know that.  Most of the candidates stated at least once, "I agree with Senator Biden..."  "I agree with Senator Biden..." etc.  He made an advertisement highlighting those quotes of the other Democrat candidates agreeing with him on what he said during the debate. 

« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 09:48:54 AM by RationalThought110 »

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2007, 09:52:55 AM »
The last debate was rigged:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,311986,00.html

Hillary claimed that Edwards wasn't supportive of "universal health-care in 2004." 

During the debate, when Edwards stated that Hillary accepts more campaign funding from corporations in comparison to any of the Republican candidates, the pro-Hillary crowd booed him.  They were denial of the truth of would get angry at any criticism of Hillary.

From that article:

"In the meantime, Hillary used the debate to spin her platitudes. One of them was a peon against unsafe toys. “We shouldn't permit the import of unsafe toys,” she said in the debate. But her chief strategist, Mark Penn, is the CEO of Burson-Marsteller, the PR company that represents Aquadots, the company that makes the bead toys with an adhesive coating that turns into the date rape drug when children suck on it. Penn is paid by Burson based on a percentage of their profits, and Aquadots is an important contributor to their bottom line. But neither Blitzer nor any of Hillary's Democratic opponents were alert enough to call the conflict into question." 

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2007, 10:34:17 AM »

He voted against a non-binding resolution that declared the Iranian Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization.
  Usually he's a little better than the other presidential candidates.  I guess he was scared to stick to his principle in that vote and desperately wanted to appease the far-left a little in his attempt to try and do well in the Iowa Caucuses

That is true.

Does anyone know what his overall policy on Iran is?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2007, 11:50:36 AM »
yet another unqualified rat
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh