Author Topic: I Got a Question About You Tube  (Read 1022 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I Got a Question About You Tube
« on: November 19, 2007, 12:42:23 AM »
Can't they be sued?  I mean this is a double standard.  I have seen a whole lot worst on YT far worst then anything JTF ever made.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: I Got a Question About You Tube
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 01:58:57 AM »
Can't they be sued?  I mean this is a double standard.  I have seen a whole lot worst on YT far worst then anything JTF ever made.

They can't really be sued.

The terms of service contract that everyone "signs'' when getting an account probably contains all of the legal mumbo jumbo required for Youtube to do whatever the heck it wants.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 08:17:51 AM »
What do you expect from leftists? The freedoms of speech and expression only applies when it is in agreement for leftist causes. We need to form alliances with right wingers and coordinate a video flagging campaign on all of the islamofascist & Nazi videos on youtube and expose youtube's double standards and fascist censorship.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 08:32:18 AM »
They hire 3rd world employees  even if they wanted to fire them they'd be sued
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03