Author Topic: What do you know about the Bahai religion?  (Read 4023 times)

Offline Groucho Marxist

• Junior JTFer
What do you know about the Bahai religion?
« on: November 19, 2007, 12:59:13 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20071118/wl_mideast_afp/israelireligionbahai

What's its appeal? Are they good people or just for show? How can they believe every religion is correct to some extent? They can't all be from God.

Kiwi

Re: What do you know about the Bahai religion?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 01:01:44 AM »
I deal with a lot of Bahai never once had a problem with them.

newman

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 01:13:26 AM »
They believe NO religion is right or wrong. They say all religions have the same destination but take separate paths to it. They're harmless, but wrong. Judaism is the right religion. The others are all frauds.

Offline Groucho Marxist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 01:20:13 AM »
What sets them apart from everyone? Are they just regular dudes?

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 01:50:35 AM »
They may be seen as a New World Order religion. They see all religions as one and they have an International House of Justice or something like that on Mount Carmel in Haifa.

You got it Yacov. My mother is an Iranian Jew and she told me a lot about them. They believe in one world currency, one world language and no borders. If this isn't NWO I don't know what is. http://www.ufbahai.org/articles/one-world-one-currency.html

Kiwi

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 03:33:22 AM »
What sets them apart from everyone? Are they just regular dudes?

The ones I have meet you would not pick them from a crowd, just they wear a ring that has their symbol on it.

Rather soft spoken too.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2007, 04:03:06 AM »
I had never heard of Bahai until I moved to the city where my current University is.  They have a large Bahai group apparently, as they have a center prominently displayed on a main street.  I thought that it was some sort of Eastern spiritualistic religion, and I now know who they are because of this thread.   It seems like the sort of religion where people "believe in everything, but ultimately believe in nothing."  If they believe that Mohammed was inspired by God and that Islam is a legitimate religion and means to God, then I do not support them.  They claim to be monotheists though, maybe they are Noahides?   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2007, 04:39:16 AM »
I had never heard of Bahai until I moved to the city where my current University is.  They have a large Bahai group apparently, as they have a center prominently displayed on a main street.  I thought that it was some sort of Eastern spiritualistic religion, and I now know who they are because of this thread.   It seems like the sort of religion where people "believe in everything, but ultimately believe in nothing."  If they believe that Mohammed was inspired by G-d and that Islam is a legitimate religion and means to G-d, then I do not support them.  They claim to be monotheists though, maybe they are Noahides?   

They can't be noachides.

The noachide view:
Judaism is the right religion. The others are all frauds.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2007, 06:32:02 AM »
haha Newman, i see your onto that adam613  O0 O0 O0 :::D :::D :::D :::D  Good work mate O0

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2007, 01:10:15 PM »
The Bahai religion is actually related to Islam because one of their main figures, the Bab, was supposed to be the Mahdi of Islam, and Bahaullah claimed to complete all world religions down through Islam.  The religion began in a Muslim Persian society.  I kind of see them as the Muslim Mormons.

:::D It is a religion founded by two people who went nuts in jail!!
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2007, 01:30:41 PM »
They may be seen as a New World Order religion. They see all religions as one and they have an International House of Justice or something like that on Mount Carmel in Haifa.

You got it Yacov. My mother is an Iranian Jew and she told me a lot about them. They believe in one world currency, one world language and no borders. If this isn't NWO I don't know what is. http://www.ufbahai.org/articles/one-world-one-currency.html

you're half persian?  wait  a sec, you might be my half brother then...lol
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2007, 01:36:57 PM »
I had never heard of Bahai until I moved to the city where my current University is.  They have a large Bahai group apparently, as they have a center prominently displayed on a main street.  I thought that it was some sort of Eastern spiritualistic religion, and I now know who they are because of this thread.   It seems like the sort of religion where people "believe in everything, but ultimately believe in nothing."  If they believe that Mohammed was inspired by G-d and that Islam is a legitimate religion and means to G-d, then I do not support them.  They claim to be monotheists though, maybe they are Noahides?   

They can't be noachides.

The noachide view:
Judaism is the right religion. The others are all frauds.
Not necessarily...
It's depends on what the Jewish religion says about these people's religion. They don't have to believe Judaism is truth.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2007, 01:40:13 PM »
Ba'hai faith began as an apostate heresy within Shi'ia Persia, but eventually made a total and complete break with Islam.

From its inception, followers of Ba'hai have been murdered & tortured by Islam, and their persecution under Islam continues to the present day.

Their first prophet was the B'ab (The Gate), who lived in the 19th Century and foretold the coming of The Baha'ulla...the prophet who would unite all of mankind in brotherhood under a belief in the true one G-d.

The Baha'ulla was actually imprisoned on the slopes of Mt. Carmel by the Ottoman Turks.

Today on Mt. Carmel stands the Ba'hai Universal Court of Justice, which is indeed a most beautiful place to tour...the landscaped gardens and architecture are outstanding and peaceful.

The faith has its own scriptures, prophecies, and prayers.

The main Ba'hai Temple in the U.S. is in Chicago.

Ba'hai considers there to be a uniting truth linking together all men and all faiths, and looks forward to a day similar in concept to the Jewish "World to Come".

Ba'hai followers are forbidden to discriminate against any racial or ethnic group...they consider all mankind equal.

They are quite a small group in comparison to other world faiths, yet Ba'hai is found in almost every city and town in the world today.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2007, 01:43:36 PM »
Ba'hai faith began as an apostate heresy within Shi'ia Persia, but eventually made a total and complete break with Islam.

From its inception, followers of Ba'hai have been murdered & tortured by Islam, and their persecution under Islam continues to the present day.

Their first prophet was the B'ab (The Gate), who lived in the 19th Century and foretold the coming of The Baha'ulla...the prophet who would unite all of mankind in brotherhood under a belief in the true one G-d.

The Baha'ulla was actually imprisoned on the slopes of Mt. Carmel by the Ottoman Turks.

Today on Mt. Carmel stands the Ba'hai Universal Court of Justice, which is indeed a most beautiful place to tour...the landscaped gardens and architecture are outstanding and peaceful.

The faith has its own scriptures, prophecies, and prayers.

The main Ba'hai Temple in the U.S. is in Chicago.

Ba'hai considers there to be a uniting truth linking together all men and all faiths, and looks forward to a day similar in concept to the Jewish "World to Come".

Ba'hai followers are forbidden to discriminate against any racial or ethnic group...they consider all mankind equal.

They are quite a small group in comparison to other world faiths, yet Ba'hai is found in almost every city and town in the world today.

they dont' seem so bad after all...even though there are probably some fundamental differences in opinion on theology and politics with this religion.  HOwever, they are not murderous people, which is very important for this day in age...cooperation and dialogue is necessary in the hands of rational people.  Wars are for those who want to destroy us without cooperation or dialogue.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2007, 02:53:32 PM »

Persian people are among the smartest people I know,

I have known Bahai people , and can assure you that they are in no way the same as Muslims,
So they are welcome here...

BUT...
I feel you are right Yacov.

THEY ARE A TRUE MULTI-FAITH ORGANISATION THAT WANTS TO CREATE ONE-WORLD-GOVERNMENT.
GLAD TO HEAR JEWS AND JTF DON'T LIKE THIS ORGANISATION.
THANKS.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2007, 03:00:10 PM »
Do they actively work to impose a one world government? If so, then there are elements of islam present. A one world government in islam is led by the khalifa - in baha'i, the bab or head figure. One world currency, the khalifate has their own currency.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2007, 03:05:02 PM »
Do they actively work to impose a one world government? If so, then there are elements of islam present. A one world government in islam is led by the khalifa - in baha'i, the bab or head figure. One world currency, the khalifate has their own currency.
I don't think they want any goverment.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2007, 03:05:14 PM »

Bahais consider all Islam figures (mu'd, allah MPissBUH,..........) as holy.
But they are entirely hostile to islam.
They see themselves as the new faith...
sorry Islam-[censored], you are not the newest faith anymore....
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2007, 03:06:52 PM »

Bahais consider all Islam figures (mu'd, allah MPissBUH,..........) as holy.
But they are entirely hostile to islam.
They see themselves as the new faith...
sorry Islam-morons, you are not the newest faith anymore....

When the Druse and/or the Bahai religion will have bilion believers, we'll talk. :-\

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2007, 03:08:53 PM »
At least, Bahai do respect Jews&Israel.
Has anybody negative experiences with their presence on mt.Carmel?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2007, 03:10:14 PM »
At least, Bahai do respect Jews&Israel.
Has anybody negative experiences with their presence on mt.Carmel?
Not really, actually, I never met someone that believe in this religion (and I live near Haifa..).

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2007, 03:18:08 PM »
and yes! Bahais don't like inter-religious marriage

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2007, 03:20:32 PM »
and yes! Bahais don't like inter-religious marriage

They usually encourage it. But, I guess in respect for the Jews, they will refrain from intermarrying with Jews.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2007, 03:21:32 PM »
Won't they be then be very liberal in their views?