Author Topic: Why make your own fuel? Because you can!  (Read 1125 times)

newman

Why make your own fuel? Because you can!
« on: November 19, 2007, 03:50:31 AM »
This guy makes his own fuel in a still! It's easy to do. Stick it to the muSSlim nazis AND be a redneck at the same time!

Alcohol is a remarkable substance: it gives us pleasure, can be used as medicine, and has many commercial uses, including automotive and aviation fuel. I like to think of it as "sunlight in a bottle". You can get better performance from your engine, and it doesn't pollute! It has been used in racing engines in the Indianapolis 500 for over 80 years!

http://running_on_alcohol.tripod.com/

newman

Re: Why make your own fuel? Because you can!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 02:27:30 AM »
This guy makes his own fuel in a still! It's easy to do. Stick it to the muSSlim nazis AND be a redneck at the same time!

Alcohol is a remarkable substance: it gives us pleasure, can be used as medicine, and has many commercial uses, including automotive and aviation fuel. I like to think of it as "sunlight in a bottle". You can get better performance from your engine, and it doesn't pollute! It has been used in racing engines in the Indianapolis 500 for over 80 years!

http://running_on_alcohol.tripod.com/

It's interesting!
But I would be afraid to do something wrong and then as I start my car explode or something. It's creepy if you don't know what you're doing. I'm good at writing and art, but I admit, not good when it comes to these sort of things.  :-\

I think you're just worried you'll end up looking like the guys from Deliverence if you make your own liquor. ;)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 12:51:43 AM »
Great links!

Great alternative energy plans!

I'd love to be a professional moonshiner somewhere in the mountains of KY!

I am told by reliable sources that the profits from each run are quite ample and can carry you through the entire next year!

Thunder Road starring Robert Mitchum!

One of my all time favorite films!

newman

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 12:54:00 AM »
Great links!

Great alternative energy plans!

I'd love to be a professional moonshiner somewhere in the mountains of KY!

And you can make trespassers sqeal like a piggy. :D