Author Topic: Aussie's in Bali all need shooting.  (Read 1479 times)

Kiwi

Aussie's in Bali all need shooting.
« on: November 19, 2007, 04:01:44 AM »
Monday November 19, 06:58 PM source AAP
Bali jail security chief on drug charges

The security chief of a Bali prison where 11 Australians are serving time for drug offences has faced court over drug and ammunition charges carrying a maximum penalty of death by firing squad.

Mohammad Sudrajat appeared relaxed as prosecutor Suhadi read out the charges against him.

He was found guilty of the primary charge of possessing ammunition for a firearm without a licence. Sudrajat faces a maximum penalty of death and a minimum of 20 years in jail.

Secondary charges of possessing crystal methamphetamine (ice) carry a maximum penalty of five years in prison, while a further charge of being a drug addict without reporting to authorities carries a maximum of six months' jail.

The judges can decide which of the three charges to apply if they find Sudrajat guilty.

The 39-year-old father of four was arrested on September 8 on a Denpasar street allegedly in possession of one packet of ice totalling 0.1 gram.

A search of his house and office at Kerobokan prison allegedly yielded another 0.2 grams of ice and 50 bullets for a .22 firearm.

His lawyers lodged no objection to the prosecution indictment on Monday.

The court immediately began hearing evidence from the arresting police officers.

At the time of his arrest, Sudrajat was head of security at Kerobokan where convicted Australian marijuana smuggler Schapelle Corby and the Bali Nine heroin smugglers are being held on sentences ranging from 20 years to death.

An eleventh Australian, airline executive Barry Hess, is completing a four month sentence for being a drug addict without reporting to authorities.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let the bastrads rot there. Drug runner mules what ever, they all need shooting.

newman

Re: Aussie's in Bali all need shooting.
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 04:34:38 AM »
After all that's happened in the muSSlim-nazi state of indonesia, any Aussie who goes there is a prixe winning GOOSE!!

BTW,
Funny how the security video tape of the baggage handling area at QUANTAS 'mysteriously' got lost when Chapelle Corby's defense team needed it! Stranger too that the monkies in Bali REFUSED to do genetic testing on the grass in her bag before they destroyed it!!!!

Kiwi

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 06:45:38 AM »
Your not thinking the she was framed are you?

newman

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 06:51:51 AM »
Your not thinking the she was framed are you?

No.

I suspect her bag was used by the interstate dope transporters who screwed up. They do exist.

Anyway, even if she DID do it, 20+ years is rediculous. No local indonesian monkey would get that. It's indonesia saying ....."Hey!....Stuff you round eyes! Watch what we do to this woman.".

Kiwi

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 07:08:03 AM »
I think she is as guilty as sin, and drug mules are the same as pushers to me, and they all need removing from the gene pool.

newman

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 07:11:34 AM »
I think she is as guilty as sin, and drug mules are the same as pushers to me, and they all need removing from the gene pool.
It's grass!!! 20+ years for grass???? That's BS!
Besides,
NOBODY takes grass from Australia at $400/ oz to indonesia where it's $20/ oz!

Kiwi

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2007, 07:15:18 AM »
I don't care if its grass and she stuck it up her a**! Its drugs and zero tolerance of that crap.

newman

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2007, 07:18:22 AM »
I don't care if its grass and she stuck it up her a**! Its drugs and zero tolerance of that crap.

One or two years in the nick is more than sufficient to frighten and punish a little girl like that. If you give 20+years for grass smuggling, what do you give a heroine king-pin? Death? Then what do you give a seriel child sex offender? Where's the relativity?

Kiwi

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2007, 07:28:30 AM »
little Girl??? Friggin Drug Mule  >:(

What about the 9 surfers caught straight after her?

Just because she is twigless doesn't make her less a criminal.

newman

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2007, 07:33:37 AM »
little Girl??? Friggin Drug Mule  >:(

What about the 9 surfers caught straight after her?

Just because she is twigless doesn't make her less a criminal.
Chapelle's a dear little girl. :'(

The 'Bali 9' need killing.

1/ There's no question about their guilt or intent.
2/ If idiot young people like that got away with it, they'd be driving around in jap imports with doof-doof stereos with the dough they made!!
3/ More young people like them should be hung/shot.
4/ It was hard drugs, not grass.

Kiwi

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2007, 07:37:46 AM »
Bollocks  8;)