Author Topic: I've been robbed today!  (Read 14994 times)

Boeregeneraal

I've been robbed today!
« on: November 19, 2007, 05:54:32 AM »
Shalom all

I have had a bad day today >:(
This afternoon, my video camera was stolen by a highschooler, in my own home! >:( >:( >:(
Thing is, i was in the house while this scum came in and stole it!

See, I was having a shower, when I heard a noice...normally i would just ignore it. But this time, something just did not seem right. So, i decided to get out of the shower silently, and investigate. The sign that proved something was wrong, was when i saw that my cat was very distressed. At this point, I realised something was wrong.

I proceeded on, and all of the sudden when peering out of the back window, I saw a highschooler, standing outside my computer room! At first,  thought it might have been my sister. Now, i had no clothes on at this point(i was in the shower), and i quickly rushed to my room to avoid being seen ( :-[ ) without my clothes ::). I then peered thru the window, and found that ther was no one  ???

I quickly put on some pants, and stormed outside, unfortunantly to no reception >:( The basterd scum had evaded and escaped with his life.

G-D must have a destiny for this foul waste. Because think of this scenario.
Imagine a 100kg BOER charging this piece of filth! A BOER whom has won all strenght related competitions. A BOER whom is determined to KILL his opponent, for there is only one survivir in his mentality. A BOER whom is determind to defend what little he has. A BOER giant vs a pipsquack useless waste. The situation does not seem too very bright for this human waste now does it? So I think, G-D has looked favourably towards this thieve! Today, that thieve has not considered how lucky he is to still be stealing the very air he breaths.

I had no clothes on to begin with, and secondly, my glasses were off, which did decrease my eyesight. That thieve is one hell of a lucky basterd.

Luckilly he only made of with my video camera >:(

newman

Re: I've been robbed today!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 06:03:54 AM »
Sorry you were robbed, BG.

I'd pay bloody big QUIDS to see a 220+ lb Boer beat the snot out of a teenager! :::D

I hate young people!! >:(

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 06:21:13 AM »

I'd pay bloody big QUIDS to see a 220+ lb Boer beat the snot out of a teenager! :::D

Thank you Newman, you're a great mate  ;)

yes, I pray that that basterd return tommorow or tonight...i tell you! I can not wait to feel the evil soul of that basterd leaving his broken up body. I thirst for his blood!

Im with you Newman, I also hate teenagers. I am soooo bloody irritated by them! Hell, i hate them soo much, that's why i decided to leave high school, and do home schooling.

newman

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 06:31:59 AM »

Thank you Newman, you're a great mate  ;)

yes, I pray that that basterd return tommorow or tonight...i tell you! I can not wait to feel the evil soul of that basterd leaving his broken up body. I thirst for his blood!

Im with you Newman, I also hate teenagers. I am soooo bloody irritated by them! Hell, i hate them soo much, that's why i decided to leave high school, and do home schooling.

I hate the bloody sight of them!

Their rediculous hair styles, negro/gangsta clothing, idiot music, the stupid way they talk, the idiotic views they have! All these oxygen thieves care about is smoking pot, listening to rap music and their stinking jap import turbo things with doof-doof stereo systems!!

Seriously..............

Young people should be stuck in the army for 2 years......and not the pansy modern one! The OLD army. Where talking back or an untidy locker got you a good flogging.

Yoiung people should learn to do what thet're told, when they're told, how they're told.....all under threat of a severe beating!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 06:38:12 AM »
YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O0 O0 O0

That's my Newman! ;)

Man, im with you on their what i like to call "peacock" culture. You know, I don't even have ANY friends...simply because they are ALL useless pathetic humans!

Yes, the army, has and always will turn boys into men...PROPER men that is!

Im ALL for discipline and punishment! Yes, the modern ADF is a useless bunch. Look at all the food they are consuming. War is not about luxury. I decided way back, that i would never join the ADF, and rather try to get into the IDF.

newman

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 06:46:11 AM »
ALL the western armies have gone soft!

If that little bastard comes back, don't call the cops straight away. Have some fun!

Tie him up in the garage and stuff a rag in his mouth so he can't cry out. Then tell him he's just tried robbing South Africa's answer to John Wayne Gacey (the brutal, sadistic gay seriel killer)!

Go on for 15 minutes about how you're going to rape, sodomise and torture him for a month, then cut him up and bury him in quicklime!

Call the cops AFTER he messes his pants and starts crying!!!

Kiwi

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2007, 06:50:23 AM »
Geez Boere thats no good. But you know I gotta ask, I hope you had clothes on after the shower when you chased the begger.

I have said it once and I say it a again most of the little Sh*ts need a beatting and sent to boot camp.

And nothing wrong with the ADF, most never make it through basic.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2007, 07:19:18 AM »

If that little bastard comes back, don't call the cops straight away. Have some fun!

Tie him up in the garage and stuff a rag in his mouth so he can't cry out. Then tell him he's just tried robbing South Africa's answer to John Wayne Gacey (the brutal, sadistic gay seriel killer)!

Go on for 15 minutes about how you're going to rape, sodomise and torture him for a month, then cut him up and bury him in quicklime!

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

You've given me some really good ideas there...so when i catch him, ill try real hard not to mess him up too much in the beginning  :::D :::D

Don't know so much about the sodomise part (hell, he might even like the idea ::)), but oh the torture....hmmmmm....yummy!

I don't know if id call the cops...il be enjoying the torturing soo much, that eventually the basterd will die. sigh...i don't like the idea of digging a 6 foot trench in tommorow's heat :-\

But serously...killing him and then burrying is the ONLY alternative for me. When the scum gets released(IF that ever happens anyway), do you think he and his friends, and the waste he has for family...will simply leave my family alone. nope. But killing him, means no one will know where he is(sleeping with the worms), and so no probs for me :)

But seriously, basterd kept me from starting production on my new vid >:( >:( As I had to traverse the neighbourhood, looking to see if i could find him. Lucky for him I couldn't >:(

Pray that he returns tonight (hmmmmmm...evil smile)

newman

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2007, 07:25:16 AM »

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

You've given me some really good ideas there...so when i catch him, ill try real hard not to mess him up too much in the beginning  :::D :::D

Don't know so much about the sodomise part (hell, he might even like the idea ::)), but oh the torture....hmmmmm....yummy!

I don't know if id call the cops...il be enjoying the torturing soo much, that eventually the basterd will die. sigh...i don't like the idea of digging a 6 foot trench in tommorow's heat :-\

But serously...killing him and then burrying is the ONLY alternative for me. When the scum gets released(IF that ever happens anyway), do you think he and his friends, and the waste he has for family...will simply leave my family alone. nope. But killing him, means no one will know where he is(sleeping with the worms), and so no probs for me :)

But seriously, basterd kept me from starting production on my new vid >:( >:( As I had to traverse the neighbourhood, looking to see if i could find him. Lucky for him I couldn't >:(

Pray that he returns tonight (hmmmmmm...evil smile)

You misunderstood.

Just tell him you're gonna do the John Wayne Gacey routine (and go into details and look serious). He'll wet his pants if you say it right. Then call the cops.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wayne_Gacy

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2007, 07:30:48 AM »
Newman also let Boer come out in clown outfit with an evil hysterical laugh :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2007, 07:33:43 AM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D

im going to have soooo much FUN!!!

He will be a changed person...that is...his next 60 years in a mental institution  :::D :::D :::D

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2007, 07:35:27 AM »
damn! I should have propably charged him even when i was still undressed...he would have gotten the shock of his life (seeing a 100kg beast charging him)...and froze on the spot  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2007, 07:38:03 AM »
 O0 O0 O0 O0That would have been great
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2007, 07:40:32 AM »
damn! I should have propably charged him even when i was still undressed...he would have gotten the shock of his life (seeing a 100kg beast charging him)...and froze on the spot  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Stick his head in a vice in the garage so he's bent over and can't move.

Then tap a broom stick on the bench top in front of him and with a heavy boer accent say...."Orm goona shuv this up your orse!!"

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2007, 07:42:10 AM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
that's hilarious

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2007, 07:42:13 AM »

Then tap a broom stick on the bench top in front of him and with a heavy boer accent say...."Orm goona shuv this up your orse!!"

A night stick or a baseball bat would really scare him

Shot at 2010-01-03

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2007, 07:46:58 AM »

that way we will ensure that he will NEVER venture into fagism :::D :::D :::D

also, ill use a shambock ;)

newman

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2007, 07:49:47 AM »

The shambock is one of SA's best inventions!

Nothing performs an attitude adjustment like a shambock! ;)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2007, 08:00:01 AM »

The shambock is one of SA's best inventions!

Nothing performs an attitude adjustment like a shambock! ;)

oh JA, you got that right!

You know, at school there was like a legend...called a "rottang".
For us "liberalised" youth, where corporal punishment had sort of been taken away, we never saw it. So it became a myth..that if you were REALLY REALLY bad, you'd get the rottang! The teachers made great advantage of this myth :::D

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2007, 08:00:52 AM »
I am sorry this happened to you. For some reason, bad things always happen to good people.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2007, 08:34:53 AM »
I am sorry this happened to you. For some reason, bad things always happen to good people.

thank you MTSlav. Yes, thinks work real finy sometimes. BUT, somehow, one has to take advantage out of this...

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2007, 08:47:42 AM »

thank you MTSlav. Yes, thinks work real finy sometimes. BUT, somehow, one has to take advantage out of this...

for instance, one of those advantages is Im looking at buying a GERMAN SHEPHARD whooohooo O0

newman

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2007, 08:54:43 AM »

for instance, one of those advantages is Im looking at buying a GERMAN SHEPHARD whooohooo O0

I went to school with a kid who was the most gifted nayuralist you'd ever seen. At 9 he could safely catch and handle deadly snakes. A real junior Steve Irwin.

In his teens as an apprentice he had his car stolen twice. When it was stolen a third time, it crashed when the thief was bitten by a red belly blacksnake that was 'mysteriously' under the driver's seat.  ;)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2007, 09:04:56 AM »

I went to school with a kid who was the most gifted nayuralist you'd ever seen. At 9 he could safely catch and handle deadly snakes. A real junior Steve Irwin.

In his teens as an apprentice he had his car stolen twice. When it was stolen a third time, it crashed when the thief was bitten by a red belly blacksnake that was 'mysteriously' under the driver's seat.  ;)

haha, yes, eventually everything cathes up with a person.

Mayby that scum will see the video on the video cam, and learn about islam (my video was still on it). After all, this is the 3rd time ive been robbed while living in this house for the last 2 years. Three times lucky eh O0 :::D

newman

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2007, 09:13:50 AM »

haha, yes, eventually everything cathes up with a person.

Mayby that scum will see the video on the video cam, and learn about islam (my video was still on it). After all, this is the 3rd time ive been robbed while living in this house for the last 2 years. Three times lucky eh O0 :::D

Burglery and theft would stop overnight if the government passed a bill that if somebody was on someone else's property illegaly the property owner could do whatever he wanted to them with complete legal and civil impunity. After the first few burglers had been hacked up with machettes or beheaded it would become a thing of the past.